Forums
May 05, 2024, 11:34 AM

Author Topic: Green & the b2b thread...  (Read 9673 times)

Offline Husk

Re: Green & the b2b thread...
« Reply #45 on: December 09, 2012, 11:53 AM »
dunno if trolling...

Offline GreeN

« Reply #46 on: December 09, 2012, 12:16 PM »
b2b sucks. the worst decision b2b ever made was to not allow komo to come back and lead us on the path of righteousness. oj is innocent.

Offline nino

« Reply #47 on: December 09, 2012, 12:24 PM »
maybe b2b just lost interest at doing something good after FoS became #1 community?

iam 100% serious  ;D
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

« Reply #48 on: December 09, 2012, 12:37 PM »
Quote from: Komo

I and most of us were part of a2b, bng, we made movies, we were hanging around wormnet playing with random people the way we do,  if thats not enough to deserve "we did" status then gtfo you ignorant f@#! to where you were on your absence here, therapy sessions and your great music career, or whatever. Im not gonna sit 20h/7 jerking around on forums about bng and hosting tourneys to be allowed to say "i made steps". Now go, tehse forums are better without you.
<Ramone> we're just nicknames
<Ramone> isn't that sad..

<Johnny`> !fart
* Johnny` has farted out 0 Scoville units.
<Johnny`> Sonova

My W:A related channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/HighCostage

Offline Prankster

« Reply #49 on: December 09, 2012, 12:55 PM »
Ok I think finally we can change the topic to BOM and NFBX. Those elitist bastards do nothing to make their loved scheme popular!!!

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 09, 2012, 01:23 PM »
b2b sucks. the worst decision b2b ever made was to not allow komo to come back and lead us on the path of righteousness. oj is innocent.

this is what I'm trying to say
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Anubis

« Reply #51 on: December 09, 2012, 04:22 PM »
I think it'd be best if Komo made his own community again that's about BnG. Doesn't take a genius to see that Komo is the most passionate BnGer alive so don't let that passion be wasted on personal differences.

Offline Ramone

« Reply #52 on: December 09, 2012, 05:17 PM »
ropa, I don't know if U're serious or just trolling around, but if U're serious then U definitely have a wrong idea about what b2b is.

Anyway, this thread is nothing more than 4 pages filled with lies, moans, cynicism, irony and trolling.. Good old Komo threads.. :D

I think it'd be best if Komo made his own community again that's about BnG. Doesn't take a genius to see that Komo is the most passionate BnGer alive so don't let that passion be wasted on personal differences.

Good idea! Plus, Komo had a similar idea too, he already wanted to break and divide b2b community and make a new bng community (b4b as I recall)..
Komo - do it!! Now is the chance!

Offline darKz

« Reply #53 on: December 09, 2012, 05:23 PM »
He may love BnG alright but to this community he's done more harm than good. My personal opinion, take it out on me if on anyone Komo. ;)
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline avirex

« Reply #54 on: December 09, 2012, 06:42 PM »
we would love to have your passion and dedication in FoS komo.. lets make history.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #55 on: December 10, 2012, 08:24 AM »
You don't even embrace all that Bng has to give us. It's not that you never supported things like unanchored bng; it's that you never even bothered to even look. And here we are, every single one of us, hoping the opposing clan doesn't pick Bng because we just don't want to deal with the bitching and the boredom.

I totally agree with this...

I did think about it Kai, but realistically there is no point, since notching became extremely public, and all the threads about it and the general bitching of BnG, there is no spirit anymore...

And what Ramone said about "b4b" is true to a certain extent, I did do that but I wasn't serious about it and I was never going to follow through with it, it was a very stupid, cruel and pathetic joke that went horribly wrong, I did apoligise but that doesn't really matter anyway...

the worst decision b2b ever made was to not allow komo to come back

The funny thing is, you had no choice, before I quit b2b officially me and wormf00d were leaders, if I wanted to I could have removed everyone of you from b2b except wormf00d, and started fresh, but I feel BnG had ran it's course, and even though I hate the fact that most of you were so damn lazy and not committed, I still had some of the greatest times playing with you all and I still deep down feel honoured to have spent that time of my life with you all, and I couldn't bear to take that from you.

And lacoste, you are actually one of the people I respect the most, your trick BnG impressed me more than anyone else, you had real passion and you helped out when I needed your help, I doubt that you care but I have no quarrel with you personally, thanks for that by the way.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 10, 2012, 12:15 PM »
well b2b, it's never too late, Steve Jobs was kicked out of Apple and look what he did when he was allowed back.
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

« Reply #57 on: December 10, 2012, 01:45 PM »
sorry to intrude in this thread but just wanted to say lol @all of this.
Do you guys even realize that you're bashing the one who made the community ?
b2b was and always will be komo's as ckc is chicken's as TdC is rash's and mine....
Would anyone from ckc dare to treat him like you guys do to komo? As anyone in TdC would dare to manage the clan without rash and mine agreement ?
A clan/community without its leader is not anymore a community. To be honest I still can't believe how you dare say b2b is yours when the creator of it disagree in eveyway how it is managed. It is not komo who should create a new community but the current b2b people who should at least rename it.
Honestly as much as I like all of you, you're deeply wrong here and you should listen to komo, at least be polite with him.
The guy thought he could give mod power to everyone which I believe is an error. Komo was too idealistic thinking everyone could come up with nice decision but fact is there are people who have to take the harsh decision that the rest wouldn't dare to take.
I know komo might has been a jerk in past, I even had a complaint against him which might be one of my only one so far but as a clan leader I really can't stand the attitude from some of his past member...
And editing other people post to make them look stupid is really out of the line. Do you think the community is not smart enough to read between the line and see when someone is being a jerk ?
Sorry to intrude in a matter that doesn't concern me but i've to admit i'm quite disapointed about some of you :(.
PS: komo, bng is not dead at all. Watch TdC last clanner against cfc there was not a single notch and we all enjoyed the game. It is not because some only think about winning that it's the case for all of us.

Offline Hussar

« Reply #58 on: December 10, 2012, 01:59 PM »
Well said Fada.

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #59 on: December 10, 2012, 02:43 PM »
sorry to intrude in this thread but just wanted to say lol @all of this.
Do you guys even realize that you're bashing the one who made the community ?
b2b was and always will be komo's as ckc is chicken's as TdC is rash's and mine....
Would anyone from ckc dare to treat him like you guys do to komo? As anyone in TdC would dare to manage the clan without rash and mine agreement ?
A clan/community without its leader is not anymore a community. To be honest I still can't believe how you dare say b2b is yours when the creator of it disagree in eveyway how it is managed. It is not komo who should create a new community but the current b2b people who should at least rename it.
Honestly as much as I like all of you, you're deeply wrong here and you should listen to komo, at least be polite with him.
The guy thought he could give mod power to everyone which I believe is an error. Komo was too idealistic thinking everyone could come up with nice decision but fact is there are people who have to take the harsh decision that the rest wouldn't dare to take.
I know komo might has been a jerk in past, I even had a complaint against him which might be one of my only one so far but as a clan leader I really can't stand the attitude from some of his past member...
And editing other people post to make them look stupid is really out of the line. Do you think the community is not smart enough to read between the line and see when someone is being a jerk ?
Sorry to intrude in a matter that doesn't concern me but i've to admit i'm quite disapointed about some of you :(.
PS: komo, bng is not dead at all. Watch TdC last clanner against cfc there was not a single notch and we all enjoyed the game. It is not because some only think about winning that it's the case for all of us.

Please don't compare Chicken23 to Komo ever again, k thanks.
Your favorite ropers favorite roper