Forums
April 26, 2024, 12:36 AM

Author Topic: Here's how the game ends with sbaffo  (Read 2657 times)

Offline j0hny

Here's how the game ends with sbaffo
« on: November 08, 2015, 12:35 PM »
Without a word question...

4 min
If you wanna play cup or something, Im at the email: lukaszmok21@gmail.com sound on my phone.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) \(ツ)/ (╯°□°)

Offline Sbaffo

Re: Here's how the game ends with sbaffo
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2015, 12:45 PM »
I'm sorry but everytime that my family is having lunch i have to quit otherwise they get angry. I know i leave so many games (and give out free wins mostly) but what's the purpose of this topic if you were even losing and it wasn't even your pick?
« Last Edit: November 08, 2015, 12:50 PM by Sbaffo »

Offline Mega`Adnan

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2015, 12:46 PM »
wtf

Adnan, you are Mega, not Micro and not even faint  :D So fight till the end please.

Offline j0hny

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2015, 01:18 PM »
I'm sorry but everytime that my family is having lunch i have to quit otherwise they get angry. I know i leave so many games (and give out free wins mostly) but what's the purpose of this topic if you were even losing and it wasn't even your pick?

It's not about your left, only how you did it. In the middle of my tour without apologizing, without asking...
If you wanna play cup or something, Im at the email: lukaszmok21@gmail.com sound on my phone.

Offline Zalo

• Poland Poland
  • May the mole be with you (◕◡◕)/
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2015, 01:49 PM »

It's not about your left, only how you did it. In the middle of my tour without apologizing, without asking...

why would You apologize for cancelling Your very own pick? to me it's partially like a favour. Not to mention he was winning.

Moreover j0hny, If You do not enjoy playing TUS games later, in a further hour, it basically means that You treat these ranked games more like obligation that must be done, rather than Joy.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2015, 02:07 PM by Zalo »

Offline Sbaffo

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2015, 02:21 PM »

I was in a hurry, i didn't have neither the time for ask you it, if you were hurted about this fact you should have told me this in private rather than open a topic here on tus for get some attention.

Offline j0hny

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2015, 11:22 PM »

I was in a hurry, i didn't have neither the time for ask you it, if you were hurted about this fact you should have told me this in private rather than open a topic here on tus for get some attention.

I dont believe that your family doesnt wait for you a few seconds more. Respect friends, even those virtual.

« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2015, 11:39 AM »
Hmm think you know what time your lunch is ? So why you start tus and waste other player time ? Thats wierd o0

Offline Sbaffo

« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2015, 12:17 PM »
Hmm think you know what time your lunch is ? So why you start tus and waste other player time ? Thats wierd o0

Because i didn't know lunch was ready.

Offline rU`

« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2015, 07:00 PM »

They just don't know how meditarreneans work.

Moreover, it's just plain silly to complain about such thing, even more when you're getting beat in your opponents pick.
LaW`T0WER , LoR`T0WER at wwp 2004-2007

TdC`Leroy , cFc`Leroy at w:a 2005-2008

Played leagues: CBC/CBS, FB, XTC, LW, TUS.

Offline j0hny

« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2015, 11:51 PM »
I apologize, It was stupid on my part. I really should it remain silent, and suffer in pain. Because many of you think that it's about the points far. You have not seen? I was losing. For me it was welcome rh. But that's not the point.
 Nevermind, sorry, quitter is allowed, I should have foreseen.

Online TheWalrus

« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2015, 12:32 AM »
I apologize, It was stupid on my part. I really should it remain silent, and suffer in pain. Because many of you think that it's about the points far. You have not seen? I was losing. For me it was welcome rh. But that's not the point.
 Nevermind, sorry, quitter is allowed, I should have foreseen.
Seems like you were trying to show up on the gufo, make him look bad, and instead made a fail thread.

Offline taner

« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2015, 02:13 AM »
Sbaffo do you say a grace when you get on the table?

Offline Kangaroo

« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2015, 07:09 AM »
Hey man when you gotta go you gotta go.... I understand what baffo is talking about...

lunch before worms !

jpg images

I can play CUP games  07:00-12:00 GMT weeksdays &  00:00-13:00 GMT on weekends...

Offline Tomi

« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2015, 02:19 PM »
"Sry, i must go, cya" next time.. and the problem is solved.. :o