Forums
April 29, 2024, 09:29 AM

Author Topic: I think this is a friends until one day, you will be missed.  (Read 2630 times)

Offline Phanton

I'll be away for a few months or even for years, have not given the necessary attention to my family, hard work and stuff (predicament), and I think for a while so I worm with a shift in my life, hope all is divirtão ... Friends keep you's, but I'm not sure if I will return to play worms ... I had fun this time it's played with friends you'll be the times in my msn (dougz_cesar@yahoo.com.br) and if they want to talk about ... 'll miss all ... I believe that tomorrow will not play starting at all, but tomorrow I will be sure ..

Thanks: Crash, titahemp, Uncle, scorpus, vultoz, NXC, hurem, thouson, Monkey, Darkon, Uzuri, MD, Nail, Weem4n, Ray, camper, oldsock, lales, noble, mid, Spazz, bonus, pizza, throsti, seba, Mav, Turk, carlos, karlos, vado, Wowwow, Chelsea, Komo, franz, Zork chicken, tripe, pulpo, dennis, peja, den, crevice, zippo (gay), donuts, tony, rambo, Random00, gengar, Almog, doubletime, king, bryan, roperz, wolf, vinegar, Adun, artic, lalo, Sniper diena, cassis, teacher, h4nibal, savage, aton, Cinek, cip, godito Woble, Borotalco year, Smok, impossible, richard wormer, john, guuria, link, Sebha, Pigua, cueshark, rocket, Berri, r3spect, thashady1, mojo, orange, krezo, ssm, Angus, dibiz, warg, huskRacha and others who do not remember now. 

until one day, today is my last day of worms, feliciadades everyone once in a while and come in a say hello tus, even more ... : (
Miss, old's players..... Miss, old's times :)

Offline Kaleu

Re: I think this is a friends until one day, you will be missed.
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2011, 12:17 AM »
;OOOOOOOOOOOOO
Don't abandon us    :(
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline Spaazi

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2011, 12:28 AM »
Good luck with your life my friend!  :(
You're the nicest zillian I played with :)!!

Offline sock

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2011, 12:41 AM »
good luck m8, I hope all goes well for you and your family  :)  Better stop by to say hey ~!~~!!

Offline TitiO

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2011, 01:32 AM »
 :o 

wtf Thunder Cat.. stop that.. u will be here forever and ever ! stop jk and back to play !!

=/

oh man.. =/ .. but if its true..  :'( .. we will miss u so much..  :'( u are a vn dude and a very very very good frined.. we will still talk in msn every day , oh my god.. i hate farewells  :'(

well..
i know about the "translator" haha.. then.. i know that when u quote " UNCLE " , is really TitiO.. hahahahaha..

ty btw .. and GL in ur life.

o/

Offline DENnis

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2011, 02:15 AM »
Oh, thats sad to hear  :'( but I wish you fun and good luck in ur life!

BTW: I got a work now, too. It is not bad still to play only sometimes ... I hope to see u back someday. Enjoy your life!

Best regards,

;DENnis

Offline Phanton

« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2011, 03:22 AM »
sempre me lembrarei de vcs

Sinceramente  dC'Phanton
Miss, old's players..... Miss, old's times :)

Offline nino

« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2011, 04:37 AM »
ae phantom gl ae, but dont leave forever, take me as exemple ae, i also work hard and sfuff, but always get a time to play and be with those gringos hehe :)
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Peja

« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2011, 04:53 AM »
Good Bye my friend. i really enjoyed our matches. best wishes for your life. i hope we will catch us someday

« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2011, 09:42 AM »
Who are you!?? Thousan??? Thunder...!?? Why change nick just as you leave xD??

Ah Phanton.... bye bye baby, will miss our funny tus games 8(
worm and learn

Offline Casso

« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2011, 09:52 AM »
Good luck with your family and your work

You were a very nice player ;-) I hope one day you will return to play, we have a challenge pending in Hysteria :'(

Offline Ray

« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2011, 10:10 AM »
I think you were one of the pioneers who reformed the gameplay of Hysteria in leagues. You will be missed. :(

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2011, 10:49 AM »
It's a fact that many of us can't take worms as only-a-game. It always become a part of our lives.
Phanton we'll miss you! but you know who will miss you the most? TUS leagues!
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Ray

« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2011, 10:56 AM »
Phanton we'll miss you! but you know who will miss you the most? TUS leagues!
Hehe, I was thinking the same, activity will decrease now a lot! :)

Offline Hussar

« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2011, 11:36 AM »
GL Mate, hope u ll back to us someday ! but why so serious :(