Forums
April 29, 2024, 10:06 AM

Author Topic: IS DOGBOY ok *paris*  (Read 4358 times)

Offline HHC

Re: IS DOGBOY ok *paris*
« Reply #45 on: November 18, 2015, 06:03 PM »
What a bunch of whine lol

Let people remember this how they wanna. Nobody's forcing anything. Some are just sad and angry about the whole shit and want to DO something with those feelings. So they put candles and flowers, or change their facebook pic..

You're a sad little f@#! if you wanna badmouth that lol

Regarding Polish/Bulgarian tragedies:
1) people care more about people they personally know or whom they feel a strong connection with. And since the vast majority of ppl in the internet, on English speaking forums, are from the west, more people care about things happening in France than in the middle of nowhere in Siberia.
Same other way around, as if Chinese people care deeply about the things that happen here.
2) you cant compare the events in Smolensk and Burgas to this. Smolensk was an accident (as far as we know). Burgas was a Palestine-Israel incident taking place in a random place in Europe. Also 6 people died or so, the only Bulgarian who did was the bus driver.
I'm sorry we didnt launch a 'JE SUIS UN CHAUFFEUR DE BUS'-campaign back then.

What makes this so bad is the horrific nature of the killings, the large amount of casualties and the fact that it's AGAIN hitting the French ppl.

Nino: you are right that western interference in the mid east is worthy of a deeep facepalm, but you have to keep in mind that it was done with more or less right intentions. Especially in Syria cause we have absolutely nothing to gain there. We thought we helped oppressed people get rid of a dictator, but instead we only helped islamic fascists gain ground.
I agree that the politicians who were behind all this are stupid f@#!s who are incredibly naieve, but you cant accuse them of being evil at heart. And even if they were, does it justify killing completely random ppl who have absolutely nothing to do with anything that is taking place in Syria?
You can argue that we are responsible cause we are the voters, but the power of a voter is limited. I think the vast majority of Europeans were against going into Iraq and Afghanistan, but its the people at the top who decide.

Furthermore, this is not about 'revenge' anymore. This is about jihad against unbelievers, against the Satan, which is more and more identified as jews and 'the West', whatever that might be. Even if we pulled out of Syria, Iraq and the entire middle East, we would still be the enemy.
This jihad is more than just a religious struggle, it's a strife also of frustrated young men who for some reason feel 'unacknowledged' (is that english?) ánd of men who are violent just for violence's sake.
They are definitely not the most learned when it comes to the Quran, the homegrown terrorists from Belgium and France are street trash who take their anti-authoritarianism one step further while at the same time borrowing the language of war from the teachings by which their parents abide.

The terrorists in the middle east are somewhat different because they operate as a state, with a shared doctrine they borrowed from Islam and which gives them a free pass to kill not just the ones responsible for Iraq, Afghanistan or Syria, but everyone who isnt Islamic as they are. Christians, qurds and even less fanatic muslims are killed without a prob, and in a very very very gruesome way as well.

It's way way way too simple, as well as unfair, to put all of this just on western policies.

Lastly, I dont see the harm in some good jokes as long as they arent ill-spirited or taking the piss out of victims and their families. Didn't happen. Won't happen.
You think nobody ever cracked a joke in the death camps of Eastern Europe?
They sure did.

...When I was interviewed for Spielberg and they asked me, what I thought was the reason I survived, they probably expected me to answer good fortune or other things I said that I thought it was laughter and humor, not to take things the way we were living but to dress them up as something different. That was what helped me I wasn't thinking about miracles and wasn't thinking anything, I only thought how not to take things
seriously, as if I thought that this was the proportion that I was giving, and I guess it (this attitude) helped me. Because it was absurd all that time, it was unconceivable, that they could do those things to people.

Also Komo, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents,_2015 . The coming year I'm afraid we'll be looking at a new terrorist attack on western soil every month. At some point too you'll have to acknowledge that it is indeed happening in your own backyard home.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #46 on: November 18, 2015, 06:31 PM »
It's not really that much of a difference- It still involves a loss of life and the mourning of that loss. It's not really all that great to joke about it-

This is the last time i'll say this, I really don't wanna repeat it...

No one is joking directly AT the loss of life, not even I would do that, and i'd joke about almost anything.

Sure, the Paris incident may be something to laugh about in a couple of years, but people are STILL affected by the terror, and still there is a lot of mischief going on there.
We can laugh about 911, the holocaust and the sinking of Titanic, because that happened a long time ago, but the recent events in Paris is more observable because it is closer to now.

No, it's not!!!

If you can't laugh about it now, YOU NEVER SHOULD! Period.

Like, my Dad used to beat me with a belt when I was younger, and it made me angry yeah, and it hurt, and yeah there was nothing funny about THOSE actions, but my friends make jokes about it doing silly voices n stuff and it made me laugh like hell and made me feel much better, even now it still cracks me up lol.

I guess you will never understand my view and i'll never understand yours...

Lastly, I dont see the harm in some good jokes as long as they arent ill-spirited or taking the piss out of victims and their families. Didn't happen. Won't happen.
You think nobody ever cracked a joke in the death camps of Eastern Europe?
They sure did.

Exactly!

Also Komo, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents,_2015 . The coming year I'm afraid we'll be looking at a new terrorist attack on western soil every month. At some point too you'll have to acknowledge that it is indeed happening in your own backyard home.

Oh, I am not saying it's impossible, just very very unlikely terrorists would attack Musselburgh, unless they hate golf and want to blow up the oldest golf course in the world???

Offline philie

« Reply #47 on: November 18, 2015, 07:56 PM »
my Dad used to beat me with a belt when I was younger

ah, that explains a lot.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #48 on: November 18, 2015, 08:06 PM »

ah, that explains a lot.

Yes, it does, especially what made me stop going about with gangbangers and drug addicts, I owe a lot to my Dad.

Offline nino

« Reply #49 on: November 18, 2015, 08:14 PM »

ah, that explains a lot.

Yes, it does, especially what made me stop going about with gangbangers and drug addicts, I owe a lot to my Dad.

Your dad so violent lol, my dad never beat me and iam man with honor too, all he used to do was point the revolver and say " never do it again ok??"  :D
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #50 on: November 18, 2015, 08:30 PM »
When I say beat me I don't mean till I bleed or anything lol, I just mean a little smack on the bum hahaha

Online Sensei

« Reply #51 on: November 18, 2015, 08:32 PM »
a little smack on the bum

If every kid once in awhile experienced that, world would be a better place..

Offline philie

« Reply #52 on: November 18, 2015, 08:34 PM »
a little smack on the bum

If every kid once in awhile experienced that, world would be a better place..

pls not, one komo is fair enough lol

Online Sensei

« Reply #53 on: November 18, 2015, 08:36 PM »
phillie, i'm coming to germany.. with a belt.. watch out

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #54 on: November 18, 2015, 08:37 PM »
pls not, one komo is fair enough lol

Ahahaha, i'll give you that one :P

Offline ANO

« Reply #55 on: November 18, 2015, 09:37 PM »
I'm very tired and you write too much guys, and I have to go to Paris in 2 weeks... hope to have fun as you have it now, joking on a tragedy which is not just happened but just started... and see the world every day from the selfish and safe perspective of who stays at home in the 4 walls, and think to be smart and intelligent.
good night

Offline theredi

« Reply #56 on: November 21, 2015, 09:52 PM »
I dont want to participate in this debate but my bullshit detector exploded when i read this:

Nino: you are right that western interference in the mid east is worthy of a deeep facepalm, but you have to keep in mind that it was done with more or less right intentions. Especially in Syria cause we have absolutely nothing to gain there. We thought we helped oppressed people get rid of a dictator, but instead we only helped islamic fascists gain ground.
I agree that the politicians who were behind all this are stupid f@#!s who are incredibly naieve, but you cant accuse them of being evil at heart. And even if they were, does it justify killing completely random ppl who have absolutely nothing to do with anything that is taking place in Syria?

it is you who is being naive, not the politics. If u really believe that this happened without good financal or power gain reasons then you are perfectly programed puppet, but good for you because this probably makes you sleep well. I regret that i learned so much about how this planet is being ruled by sick people because it sometimes makes me feel like i dont want to live anymore...

Offline THeDoGG

« Reply #57 on: December 15, 2015, 10:21 PM »
with all the shit going on i think dobgoy lived paris any1 herd from him lately i lost touch with him soon after msn messager died hope hes ok he was a nice dude :'(

Wow Jiddy, I just saw your post today, I'm touched about it! Thank you mate
Yes I am alive, and yes this shit happened really close from my home.

I actually could be in that hood at this moment, it's not a place i'm used to go that often, but I know it well and I have several friends living next by.
Actually that evening, some friends asked me if I was up for a drink in some bar, but I was not much in the mood for it, and I had a big satisfaction about that decision later on the night...

I don't personally knew any victim, but I know friend of friend of friend that died this night.
After those events Paris was very strange, I never saw it so empty.
But now, it seems like everything is back (more or less) to normal.

Anyway, it had to happen, it was expected, and it will probably happen again.
Now in Paris you still have more chance to die crushed by a car than by taking a kalash bullet from a terrorist.