Forums
April 28, 2024, 09:05 PM

Author Topic: Logical riddle, not to detect.  (Read 12252 times)

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
Re: Logical riddle, not to detect.
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2014, 07:29 PM »
most of these are in google so i'll just throw one of my own here:

what's goning on in the picture? or... what's in the picture? no word game in the question

edit: it's an image taken in the real world
« Last Edit: September 24, 2014, 07:32 PM by Aerox »
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline j0hny

« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2014, 09:41 AM »
most of these are in google so i'll just throw one of my own here:

what's goning on in the picture? or... what's in the picture? no word game in the question

edit: it's an image taken in the real world

For sure it's not moon :P So this is... I have no idea xd
If you wanna play cup or something, Im at the email: lukaszmok21@gmail.com sound on my phone.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) \(ツ)/ (╯°□°)

« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2014, 02:21 PM »
porsche drift? xD

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win

« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2014, 02:23 PM »
a train? :)

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2014, 02:29 PM »
good guesses

hint: light source doesn't come from machinery
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2014, 04:10 PM »
a sea wave?

« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2014, 05:57 PM »
It's too large to be Venus or Mercury, never even mind the other planets, which are much further away when you see them during the day.
Supernovas can be such huge light sources that they can clearly be seen, even during the day, so that could be an option.
However, there's a small dark spot in the middle, which is weird. So it must be closer by. My guess would be someone hanging from a parachute (white sails, photographed directly from below). The central dot would then be the person hanging from the parachute.

Alternatively:

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2014, 06:44 PM »
It's too large to be Venus or Mercury, never even mind the other planets, which are much further away when you see them during the day.
Supernovas can be such huge light sources that they can clearly be seen, even during the day, so that could be an option.
However, there's a small dark spot in the middle, which is weird. So it must be closer by. My guess would be someone hanging from a parachute (white sails, photographed directly from below). The central dot would then be the person hanging from the parachute.

hint: it's on earh
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Ryan

« Reply #23 on: September 25, 2014, 10:05 PM »
Flashlight?

« Reply #24 on: September 25, 2014, 10:44 PM »

hint: it's on earh

Crack in the lense of the camera?

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2014, 08:58 AM »
this went on for 6 pages on another forum I visit but I trust you guys better

hint: it's in black and white (so it could very well be in daylight)
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Tomi

« Reply #26 on: September 26, 2014, 09:17 AM »
A programmer task.. I hope there is someone who like programming and haven't seen this already here :D

The task is: add, remove or change 1 character in this C code to make the program write out 20 "-" characters.

There are 3 solutions ;) (I hope the code is not wrong, I have written it from my mind xD)

int main() {
    int i;
    int N = 20;

for (i = 0; i < N; i--)
        printf("-");

return 0;
}

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 26, 2014, 10:26 AM »
Spoiler! View

int main() {
    int i;
    int N = 20;

for (i = 0; i < N; n--)
        printf("-");

return 0;
}

there is at least another possible answer AFAIK

edit: i think

Spoiler! View
int main() {
    int i;
    int N = 20;

for (i = 0; i + N; i--)
        printf("-");

return 0;
}
« Last Edit: September 26, 2014, 10:29 AM by Aerox »
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Ryan

« Reply #28 on: September 26, 2014, 11:44 AM »
Make N = -20

« Reply #29 on: September 26, 2014, 01:43 PM »
Spoiler! View

int main() {
    int i;
    int N = 20;

for (i = 0; -i < N; i--)