Forums
April 28, 2024, 10:19 PM

Author Topic: Logical riddle, not to detect.  (Read 12253 times)

Offline Rok

Re: Logical riddle, not to detect.
« Reply #30 on: September 26, 2014, 01:56 PM »
most of these are in google so i'll just throw one of my own here:

what's goning on in the picture? or... what's in the picture? no word game in the question

edit: it's an image taken in the real world

Morning sun in a sandstorm (or in heavy fog)?
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

« Reply #31 on: September 26, 2014, 02:38 PM »
I've found the original image in mighty google, but I still don't know what is it exactly (at least it doesn't look like "it" for me) :D

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 26, 2014, 03:22 PM »
I've found the original image in mighty google, but I still don't know what is it exactly (at least it doesn't look like "it" for me) :D

why would you do that and what do you mean?

anything not breathing is an it
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline j0hny

« Reply #33 on: September 26, 2014, 03:27 PM »
This is UFO! :o
If you wanna play cup or something, Im at the email: lukaszmok21@gmail.com sound on my phone.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) \(ツ)/ (╯°□°)

« Reply #34 on: September 26, 2014, 06:16 PM »
Until we identify it or it lands, it by definition is a UFO ;)

Rok's right, might be focusing too much on the little white dot alone. The ground is flat, so it's safe to assume there's concrete there. Lots of clouds, some debris on the ground. Did an explosion take place? Large cloud low to the ground, but no sign of wind. With a little imagination, you could see a smoke trail behind the glowing object, but that could just be my hard making stuff up. A large fire seems less likely, considering I don't see any flames

« Reply #35 on: September 26, 2014, 07:14 PM »
why would you do that and what do you mean?

nvm, I had too little knowledge about this process to make a right guess, high speed cameras make show miracles :D

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win

« Reply #36 on: September 26, 2014, 07:31 PM »
most of these are in google so i'll just throw one of my own here:

what's goning on in the picture? or... what's in the picture? no word game in the question

edit: it's an image taken in the real world

acmelight/very beginning of the huge explosion

Offline Xrayez

« Reply #37 on: September 27, 2014, 09:14 AM »
nvm  :)
« Last Edit: September 27, 2014, 09:16 AM by Xrayez »

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 27, 2014, 10:02 AM »
yep

gold for impo, silver for d1 because he guessed it right while asking

it's an atomic bomb frame

source: http://gif-explode.com/?explode=http://i.imgur.com/nmtnABT.gif
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline j0hny

« Reply #39 on: September 27, 2014, 10:59 AM »
1 - mother had five sons, each of them had a sister. How many children has a mother?

2 - Three people jumping with a parachute, the first person weighs 70kg, 80kg second, while the third 100kg. What kind of people were the first on earth?

3 - Ladder hanging on the side of the ship anchored in the harbor. The lowest rung of the ladder touches the water, and the distance between rungs is 20cm, and the length of the ladder is 180cm. The height of the water increases at a rate of 15 cm per hour. When the water reaches the height from the top of the seventh rung?

:-[
« Last Edit: September 27, 2014, 11:25 AM by j0hny »
If you wanna play cup or something, Im at the email: lukaszmok21@gmail.com sound on my phone.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) \(ツ)/ (╯°□°)

Offline Peja

« Reply #40 on: September 27, 2014, 11:38 AM »
1 - mother had five sons, each of them had a sister. How many children has a mother?

« Reply #41 on: September 27, 2014, 04:48 PM »
2 - Three people jumping with a parachute, the first person weighs 70kg, 80kg second, while the third 100kg. What kind of people were the first on earth?

3 - Ladder hanging on the side of the ship anchored in the harbor. The lowest rung of the ladder touches the water, and the distance between rungs is 20cm, and the length of the ladder is 180cm. The height of the water increases at a rate of 15 cm per hour. When the water reaches the height from the top of the seventh rung?

2 - the first mutant babies of homo erectus. If you mean one of the people in the plane: the one whose parachute didn't open. If they did open their parachutes: the pilot :)

3 - 4 hours, assuming there's no wind to cause waves to speed it up.

So Impo beats me by copying my answer? HAX!

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 27, 2014, 08:01 PM »
if the lowest rung of the ladder touches the water the ladder is already 20cm inside the water, right? unless the ladder is being held upside down
Eat a bag full of dicks.

« Reply #43 on: September 27, 2014, 09:30 PM »
It's not that kind of ladder, or it wouldn't be hanging from the side of a ship

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 27, 2014, 10:16 PM »
It's not that kind of ladder, or it wouldn't be hanging from the side of a ship

if it's a rope ladder then the it doesn't start with a rung, it starts with two holding ropes to hang on to something and then lower, the first rung, and doens't necessarily end up with one (although many do)

if you're thinking metal, symetrical ones are only used in the back of small boats, not sides. Sides are for ramps, or rescue ladders, which again, can end with a rung but don't start with one
Eat a bag full of dicks.