Forums
April 29, 2024, 05:35 AM

Author Topic: Mug shots / Post your face !  (Read 301736 times)

Offline GreatProfe

Re: Mug shots / Post your face !
« Reply #585 on: May 23, 2011, 09:10 PM »
xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Enjoy if u are a nice girl of course xD

Offline OldBeast

« Reply #586 on: May 23, 2011, 10:24 PM »
i cant understand anything of what those polska's say
is it just me or mayb theyre almost all illetare uneducated undeveloped gastarbeiders desperate and willing to do any kind of gore and disgusting mind killing work for the smallest amount of money...

not to mention the few euros an hour they make is mostly wasted on cheap vodka thats less tasteful than the one they make in their bathroom which also doesnt allow them to wash themselves for a long period of time...

yet the country makes the biggest jesus christ statue to keep their faith and hopes up...

on the second note,
your women are gorgeous!!!
but then again i hate how they steal the jobs from the dutch, 2nd and 3rd generation asymlum seeking women, by filling all room in the redlight destricts in any city here in holland... cheap in price too...

Offline HHC

« Reply #587 on: May 23, 2011, 11:22 PM »

Some things even a nice cup of shut the f@#! up can't solve.

Offline darKz

« Reply #588 on: May 23, 2011, 11:28 PM »
Ah Bart, I think he's trying to be funny. :)
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline avirex

« Reply #589 on: May 24, 2011, 01:08 AM »
but, i cant decode the humor :(

Offline Guaton

« Reply #590 on: May 24, 2011, 01:25 AM »
the only thing i can read there is something like xenophobia

Offline Rok

« Reply #591 on: May 24, 2011, 05:26 AM »
Oldbeast seems to know his way around red districts.
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #592 on: May 24, 2011, 07:50 AM »
 :)
« Last Edit: May 29, 2014, 06:44 PM by Chelsea »

Offline Hussar

« Reply #593 on: May 24, 2011, 07:55 AM »
is it just me or mayb theyre almost all illetare uneducated undeveloped gastarbeiders desperate and willing to do any kind of gore and disgusting mind killing work for the smallest amount of money...

not to mention the few euros an hour they make is mostly wasted on cheap vodka thats less tasteful than the one they make in their bathroom which also doesnt allow them to wash themselves for a long period of time...

yet the country makes the biggest jesus christ statue to keep their faith and hopes up...

on the second note,
but then again i hate how they steal the jobs from the dutch, 2nd and 3rd generation asymlum seeking women, by filling all room in the redlight destricts in any city here in holland... cheap in price too...

u ll never understand it. U would have to be polish to u understand us and our behavior...
just remember then we are very proud society and try to be less ofence  !
 ???

i trying to understand why u wrote this, and like Guaton said its just xenophobia  :P
« Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 07:58 AM by Berria »

Offline theredi

« Reply #594 on: May 24, 2011, 08:46 AM »
i think he just got smashed his emo geylooking face by some nasty polish mofos and now try to get revenge by insulting ;D futhermore i can even say that u might have some right in ur last post, but remember that everybody has his own differences and u cant say all polish ppl are the same if u dont know anything about me... and if this is hard work for u... lol just stay behind ur desk whole life neeeerd
« Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 08:49 AM by theredi »

Offline Hussar

« Reply #595 on: May 24, 2011, 09:36 AM »
i think he just got smashed his emo geylooking face by some nasty polish mofos and now try to get revenge by insulting ;D

huheuheuhe, could be ^^

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #596 on: May 24, 2011, 02:00 PM »

Lechia Gdańsk football player from Brazil - Luiz Carlos Santos Deleu and me :D

Yesterday evening me and my friend was drinking few beers later we was going to McDoneld and met him there. :D 

$10.50 for a f@#!ing happy meal! wtf
Your favorite ropers favorite roper

Offline Guaton

« Reply #597 on: May 24, 2011, 02:05 PM »
i guess its in €  , but expensive anyway xD

Offline HHC

« Reply #598 on: May 24, 2011, 02:11 PM »
it says 'zl'. Polish zloty. $3,75 or 2,65 euro.

Offline OldBeast

« Reply #599 on: May 24, 2011, 02:14 PM »

on the second note,

u ll never understand it. U would have to be polish to u understand us and our behavior...
just remember then we are very proud society and try to be less ofence  !
 ???

i trying to understand why u wrote this, and like Guaton said its just xenophobia  :P

hahaah, thats what i mean
polska's are just funny and weird... amazes me everytime how u folks surprise me XD, did u even know what xenophobia meant before googling it and editing your post again? hahah

and that statement cant be right since im 2nd generation foreigner and im just talking about the polish right now...
y so serious,..in taking it up your butts