Forums
April 28, 2024, 04:59 PM

Author Topic: Mug shots / Post your vehicle !  (Read 14678 times)

Offline nino

Re: Mug shots / Post your vehicle !
« Reply #90 on: August 21, 2014, 09:39 PM »
Talking about bike, i bought a nice one for me months ago.

heres the pic, it is cool to use @ weekend making some tracks around the jungle ae

You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline ANO

« Reply #91 on: August 21, 2014, 10:12 PM »
my biking set wins all of you.

« Reply #92 on: August 22, 2014, 12:28 AM »
got rid of my 335, 3 weeks ago..

got this instead

Offline Kangaroo

« Reply #93 on: August 22, 2014, 05:59 AM »
you bought a jeep!

jpg images

I can play CUP games  07:00-12:00 GMT weeksdays &  00:00-13:00 GMT on weekends...

Offline Hussar

« Reply #94 on: August 22, 2014, 06:14 AM »
wow, my friend got this cherokee. it cost over 100.000 $ in Poland. where u working shady?
« Last Edit: August 22, 2014, 08:56 AM by Berria »

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #95 on: August 22, 2014, 07:22 AM »
Talking about bike, i bought a nice one for me months ago.

heres the pic, it is cool to use @ weekend making some tracks around the jungle ae

Ah this is really nice nino :) It has same front suspension as mine haha, and generally looks very similar to mine in the design :D

I really like the tyres & rims :D

It would be awesome to cycle around jungles man ! I plan on going on biking holidays in future, maybe someday I would come to visit you :P

Can you tell me the make and model so I can look up all the specs in detail please??

@ANO - Post some pictures man :D

Offline rU`

« Reply #96 on: August 22, 2014, 09:58 AM »

got this instead

Love this one also

« Last Edit: August 22, 2014, 10:00 AM by EL FUGA »
LaW`T0WER , LoR`T0WER at wwp 2004-2007

TdC`Leroy , cFc`Leroy at w:a 2005-2008

Played leagues: CBC/CBS, FB, XTC, LW, TUS.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: August 22, 2014, 11:35 AM »

algún día será mio

wow, my friend got this cherokee. it cost over 100.000 $ in Poland. where u working shady?

a cherokee for 100k? what? that's what  420 cayenne gts from the shop costs  :o

and who buys a high class 4x4 new? did he go to the shop and order a 500 cv  Grand Cherokee v8 or something?
« Last Edit: August 22, 2014, 11:39 AM by Aerox »
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Hussar

« Reply #98 on: August 22, 2014, 11:48 AM »

and who buys a high class 4x4 new? did he go to the shop and order a 500 cv  Grand Cherokee v8 or something?

yea, brand new from the Dealer in Poland, the car floated from the states and he paid 350000 zl (111.000 UD)

thats why am asking. i heard that we have to pay more for the cars in Poland then in US ( talking about same cars)

Offline KinslayeR

« Reply #99 on: August 22, 2014, 12:23 PM »

got this instead

Love this one also

is that true, that men with small dicks need big cars?

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #100 on: August 22, 2014, 12:23 PM »

yea, brand new from the Dealer in Poland, the car floated from the states and he paid 350000 zl (111.000 UD)

thats why am asking. i heard that we have to pay more for the cars in Poland then in US ( talking about same cars)

well wow, the difference in price its pretty big.

For 100k you get the most expensive Jeep in Spain, the newest 500cv (or so) v8.
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #101 on: August 22, 2014, 12:25 PM »

is that true, that men with small dicks need big cars?

afro americans with money drive Hammers
so make of that what you wish
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline KinslayeR

« Reply #102 on: August 22, 2014, 12:28 PM »
Sorry, i never had experience with afro americans.. looks u know that topic very deeply :)

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #103 on: August 22, 2014, 12:48 PM »
Sorry, i never had experience with afro americans.. looks u know that topic very deeply :)

a racist gay joke from a polish redneck? I'll be damned

I do pity you deeply for having your mind locked and the key swallowed by your parents / the educational system / the culture you live in

« Last Edit: August 22, 2014, 12:50 PM by Aerox »
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline nino

« Reply #104 on: August 22, 2014, 03:03 PM »
@komo

Heres the link with the specs of my bike, in portuguese but you can translate and undestand np ae.

http://www.caloi.com.br/bike/elite-30#specs-da-bike/ficha-tecnica

you can visit me everytime you want, was talking to mo0k on facebook yesterday he said would plan to come too lol.

I hope it comes true porra!!! Lets play elite inside the slums and explode real peoples who deserves to explode!!! hauhau
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.