Forums
May 21, 2024, 06:34 AM

Author Topic: No more worms, only dedicated to bodybuiding lol  (Read 3441 times)

Offline nino

No more worms, only dedicated to bodybuiding lol
« on: March 31, 2013, 04:23 AM »
ae putos!!!

hauhauhauha

Miss you all porra!!!

<3 AVIREX!!!!!
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline OrangE

Re: No more worms, only dedicated to bodybuiding lol
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2013, 05:07 AM »
lmfao man ure huge

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2013, 06:04 AM »
looks nonhuman... I would never want to get that jacked
  <-- my brain when I clan with avi

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2013, 06:50 AM »
Nice back dude. I should post my back too, we can be back bros. You dippin' into steroids still? I'd be worried about like, balls shrinking, roid rage, etc. But I guess if your goal is to be able to beat up a bull with your bare hands, you have no choice.

Offline Free

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2013, 09:05 AM »
No excuses nino. Hitting the gym take 2 hour max.

Offline theredi

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2013, 10:39 AM »
daaaaamn ur back could be the character in some horror movie

Offline van

• van-the-dral

• Poland Poland
  • RoH RoH clan

• Death to the randomness.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2013, 10:54 AM »

Offline nino

« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2013, 12:50 PM »
@ shy , i never looked ok anyway lol auhaua

@ mab , to be honest iam not into  steroids for real, with needles and stuff, but ye taking really lots of supplements and eating a lot. ( i could used roids np, but for that i would need medical support )

@ orange, ty dude ;D

@ free, ye i know, ill try ill try

@ avirex <3 huahuaha

« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2013, 08:01 PM »
gj nino! lookin huge

Offline nino

« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2013, 01:35 AM »
ty ae shady

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2013, 01:38 PM »
look at the wings on this man!  lot bigger since last pictures, nino, keep it up.

Offline avirex

« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2013, 02:28 PM »
ninos push-up routine! baehahuahauh

nino text me some time ae? come back and play!! f@#! doing all these crazy work outs and steroids, as mab said ur balls will shrink!

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2013, 02:50 PM »
I don't really like how it looks to be so big nino, but I do understand the passion :) Great work for what you are doing, althought I can't understand how people can eat the stupid stuff you gotta eat when doing this lol.

Offline nino

« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2013, 04:54 PM »
ive texted you avi you did not reply.. i will  call next time.

komo lol what is stupid at eating a lot of what you like? my food is normal and protein shakes are delicious and pills have no taste porra!!! COME AT ME BROOOOOOOOOO  hauhauhauauha.

« Last Edit: April 01, 2013, 06:48 PM by nino »

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2013, 06:42 PM »
Actually I don't eat all that crap anymore nino lol, I eat a bit healthier now, fruit n decent sandwiches instead of bacon n chips rofl.

Protein shakes yeah, but what I mean is, to have the body that YOU dream of, I couldn't imagine going with such a strict diet, my mate does bodybuilding and he eats the most horrible crap i've ever seen lol, stinking type of fish, weird f@#!ing salad shit, really tasteless lean mince or some shite, and bunch of other crap I don't even remember what it is...

Junk food should be banned the world over... Seriously... I am proud to be Scottish, but I f@#!ing hate the USA/UK food chain, the one thing i'd like to change about my life is to be raised is on proper decent food instead of the junk food i've ate most of my life, it's got to the stage where almost all other food makes me want to puke, for real, as well as punishing me for hanging around with idiots getting into trouble when I was younger I wish i'd have been punished for eating bad food as well... I am slowly getting better with the food I eat, and over time I can very slowly manage to eat other things, but still alot of things i'd LIKE to eat, really make me want to throw up, some people advised me to go see a hypnotist rofl.

I am almost back to being thin again, I think it'll take another 6 months or so, at this rate, which I enjoy :)

If I could eat whatever I wanted, all the GOOD stuff, i'd do proper bodybuilding to get buff, not to the extent you do though, like, get a Brad Pitt body from the film Troy, or something, I wanna caress a woman nicely, not break the bitch to pieces ha !