Forums
May 30, 2024, 01:54 AM

Author Topic: People ruining topics  (Read 1869 times)

Offline theredi

People ruining topics
« on: July 04, 2013, 12:38 PM »

I don't really have a problem with the Karma thing at the moment, no one really talks about it in public, and you can disable it if you don't give a flying f@#! what people think about you :)

hahahahahahaha that is PERFECT EXAMPLE of paradox,

u say u dont care but u have it disabled, what a bullshit ;DDD

Offline TheKomodo

Re: People ruining topics
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2013, 12:52 PM »
You misplaced your brains today redi?

Now that you mention it, I didn't disable it, I didn't enable it, when MI made the new Karma system sure he said everyones was disabled as default, you must enable it if you want to view it.

Anyway, the point I was trying to make is, I don't have to deal with it, I had actually completely forgot Karma system even existed until this thread lol, no worries, i'll forget about it soon enough when this thread eventually dies like all threads do :)

Offline rU`

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2013, 01:10 PM »
About two thousand and five hundred have either applauded or smitten you, which makes you one of the most (if not the most) voted on here. 

You should definitely enable it, don't let those people down!  ;D

LaW`T0WER , LoR`T0WER at wwp 2004-2007

TdC`Leroy , cFc`Leroy at w:a 2005-2008

Played leagues: CBC/CBS, FB, XTC, LW, TUS.

Offline theredi

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2013, 01:41 PM »
nvm i forgot its no point to argue with u...

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2013, 02:22 PM »
About two thousand and five hundred have either applauded or smitten you, which makes you one of the most (if not the most) voted on here. 

Whoopdee-f@#!ing-doo.

« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2013, 02:55 PM »
I bet Komo is proud, no1 even come close, his life is complete now and I'm sure he cares a lot xD

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win

Offline Peja

« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2013, 04:57 PM »
lol at deleting posts :D
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2013, 05:03 PM »
poor darkz also wasted time to write his post that was deleted :D

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win

Offline theredi

« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2013, 10:47 PM »
delete me more hsuahsua

Offline darKz

« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2013, 11:42 PM »
So let me get this straight.. We're 20 posts into a topic with a constructive opening post and it's already about avi and Komo having their kindergarten fights, Devilage showing off how badass and rebellious he is and brainless spam just for the sake of spamming. Do you realize how disrespectful this is towards fada? He meant to put up a discussion to improve this community in some way and this is what he gets? Really? You people disgust me, that's the very reason why I haven't been around for a few months. Grow the f@#! up already.
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2013, 12:40 AM »
darKz, don't even start your crap with me, I posted my genuine opinions about Karma, and guess what?! It was FoS members, again, as usual who started giving ME shit...

Stop blaming me for something that isn't my fault ok, I didn't start this shit with FoS, I never do, but I will ALWAYS fight back.

If you EVER bothered to read threads I am involved in, my 1st posts are usually on topic, and quite sensible, then some idiot takes a dig at me, because they have nothing to contribute to the conversation at hand, and they think it's funny to impress their internet friends, but I ain't gonna sit in silence or look like a f@#!ing mug, I will mock them back, if you wanna complain about it, complain to MonkeyIsland for not doing enough in this community to stop it, he practically encourages some of it, if you want it to stop, which, I would support by the way, get enough people together to support some sort of action with severe consequences of punishment/banning/muting to people who even slightly use bad language, insult people, mock people etc.

You haven't been around for a few months because you are bored with this game, stop making excuses, and stop bullshitting, no one here is disrespecting fada, we all respect him, he knows that, but you know how it is on WA/WNET/TUS, wait, let's say, you know how it is on planet Earth, people bitch, gossip, whine, and they LOVE it, even if you don't want to admit it, you would be f@#!ing bored out your mind without drama, you may not get your fix from this forum, but some tv show, or sports radio channel, or something, you enjoy drama/talking about other people.

Which brings me back on topic about Karma, it's the same thing, on some websites, with mature people, it's a nice sensible thing, but on THIS website, with THESE PEOPLE, it's complete and utter useless because you have groups like FoS that abuse it and ruin it for people who want to take it seriously.

Offline darKz

« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2013, 03:12 AM »
No smartass, I haven't been playing for the past 1.5 years but I've only been off TUS for a few months. Being bored of the game (or even playing the game, for that matter) has absolutely nothing to do with being here or not.

Why do you try and put your share of the blame on the others, you're de facto one of the guys who are responsible for derailing/ruining dozens of threads which had potential to help the community grow/improve. Is your personal urge to fire back that much more important than the wellbeing of this community? And don't you feel dumb using "but they started it" as an excuse over and over?

I don't even know, to me it feels like this community has cancer or something. It's definitely not healthy.

And for the record, I'm not your average soap opera drama loving kind of guy, I'm not even watching TV anymore because everything that's supposed to be "entertainment" nowadays (except news obviously) is plain retarded.

MI, would you be so kind and split the topic?  ???
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Anubis

« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2013, 03:29 AM »
I can confirm that I always stayed in touch with forums even though I didn't play. I will probably always check the current Worms league forums, it's just fun.

Offline nino

« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2013, 03:43 AM »
Me too, iam f@#!ing inactive but love this place!!!

/back to the topic, +1 all  :D
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2013, 08:18 AM »
darKz, don't even start your crap with me, I posted my genuine opinions about Karma, and guess what?! It was FoS members, again, as usual who started giving ME shit...

...and guess what?! It was you, again, as usual who overreacted.

So, please, for the children...
Step 1:

Step 2:

Step 3: