Forums
May 17, 2024, 01:13 PM

Author Topic: Peppers D  (Read 7362 times)

Re: Peppers D
« Reply #45 on: March 31, 2013, 09:30 PM »
i grew 192 plants last year, 50-75 of them were peppers... banana, jalapeno, bell, hungarian wax, cherry, long thin cayenne, thai dragons, cubanelle and a few others its not growing season here in newyork yet maybe ill get some pictures this year... or post the ones i have from last year, i love growing things its alot of work but i actually made money off of selling them, every1 likes fresh vegetables

Offline theredi

« Reply #46 on: August 14, 2013, 05:52 PM »
yoooo nykkas its time for some hot peppersssssssss

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #47 on: August 14, 2013, 10:12 PM »
i grew 192 plants last year, 50-75 of them were peppers... banana, jalapeno, bell, hungarian wax, cherry, long thin cayenne, thai dragons, cubanelle and a few others its not growing season here in newyork yet maybe ill get some pictures this year... or post the ones i have from last year, i love growing things its alot of work but i actually made money off of selling them, every1 likes fresh vegetables
what about the weed?

Offline philie

« Reply #48 on: August 14, 2013, 10:38 PM »
nice redi. though i have to admit i more like it this way:

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #49 on: August 14, 2013, 10:46 PM »

Offline theredi

« Reply #50 on: August 15, 2013, 09:12 AM »
what about the weed?

i cant grow in my backyard, that big nykka is only waiting for it :P

Offline ANO

« Reply #51 on: August 16, 2013, 08:40 AM »
Hey Rediiiiiiii!!!! very nice kids!!! don't give them a lot of water the last 10-15 days before the collection ;) they will be hottest if they pain! auhau
GJ!!!

I have only 1 plant this year, a Bhut Jolokia form last year, he survived, he was almost dead, but he made it and he is full of kids! 

Are you doing powder?!

Offline theredi

« Reply #52 on: September 06, 2013, 06:06 PM »
what powder? i use liquid fertilizers if thats what u mean, next year gonna be more ;)

Offline ANO

« Reply #53 on: September 06, 2013, 08:13 PM »
I meant, are you doing some powder with the peppers???
Dry the peppers then take a coffe grinder (10 euros - buy and use this only for this stuff auhauh) and do the powder, it's a nice way to preserve peppers.
Another is to dry and put like 10 bhut in a bottle of olive oil.
One more is to cut in little piece without drying and put in the freezer!!!

« Reply #54 on: September 06, 2013, 09:00 PM »
The red ones are piri piri, right redi? Ive grown those on my balcony this year but not sure if i did something wrong, they are way way shorter, having like 3cm each. Maybe just different kind of piri's. Anyway i made pickles, the best way of preserving peppers imo, they just arent that fiery like the fresh ones and they are so damn tasty.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2013, 09:03 PM by lacoste »
<Ramone> we're just nicknames
<Ramone> isn't that sad..

<Johnny`> !fart
* Johnny` has farted out 0 Scoville units.
<Johnny`> Sonova

My W:A related channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/HighCostage

Offline ANO

« Reply #55 on: September 06, 2013, 10:13 PM »
Pickles, ... well depending how you use your peppers and which type: you cannot use a bhut or a naga or a seven pod like pickles during your apero auhauhauh you need to freeze in little, very little, slices or do the powder or some oil. You want to tell me that you eat super hots like nuts? how is your asshole? does it bleed? uahuah

Offline Peja

« Reply #56 on: September 06, 2013, 10:16 PM »
redi and coste should meet to play with their piri piris  ;D
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline j0hny

« Reply #57 on: September 07, 2013, 08:36 AM »
will you sell it? If so I reserved a few pounds :D I love pepper, share with others :)
If you wanna play cup or something, Im at the email: lukaszmok21@gmail.com sound on my phone.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) \(ツ)/ (╯°□°)

Offline theredi

« Reply #58 on: September 07, 2013, 10:41 AM »
The red ones are piri piri, right redi? Ive grown those on my balcony this year but not sure if i did something wrong, they are way way shorter, having like 3cm each. Maybe just different kind of piri's. Anyway i made pickles, the best way of preserving peppers imo, they just arent that fiery like the fresh ones and they are so damn tasty.

hehe dont worry, piri piri`s are not supposted to be so long ;D i think, these are cayenne long slim not the piri piri`s

I meant, are you doing some powder with the peppers???
Dry the peppers then take a coffe grinder (10 euros - buy and use this only for this stuff auhauh) and do the powder, it's a nice way to preserve peppers.
Another is to dry and put like 10 bhut in a bottle of olive oil.
One more is to cut in little piece without drying and put in the freezer!!!

oh riiight hehe, yeee i dryed a couple of them on the sun so i can do the powder out of them,

i also put some of them in the formalin ;D (vinegar, oil, water and some herbs), i mean my grandma did it but shhhh ;P,

and finally i found idea to make a home made salsa, and my mom did some of this brilliant sause

will you sell it? If so I reserved a few pounds :D I love pepper, share with others :)

few pounds?? i dont have that much :DD it was my first time with peppers, but next year gonna be way more coz i will have more expierence and time (i hope), now i can mb give just a couple as a sample ;P

Offline ANO

« Reply #59 on: September 07, 2013, 10:54 AM »
great job Rediii!!!

Cool!!!

I am sad I have only bhut jolokia this year, next year I will plant again!! I m too jealous! auhauh

But this year I have BEER homemade business!!! my first barrel is in fermentation since 3 days ;) and it f@#!ing smells so good!