Forums
April 28, 2024, 06:38 AM

Author Topic: Splitted drug thread  (Read 8914 times)

Offline SPW

Splitted drug thread
« on: April 05, 2013, 09:14 PM »
:)
« Last Edit: August 11, 2013, 10:13 PM by SPW »

Offline TheKomodo

Re: Who has played WA the most?
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2013, 09:23 PM »
2.5kilometres? lol holy shit???

My 1st name was PudgieBudgie lol, I swapped to TheKomodo in 2000 very shortly after the release of Mauro Picotto - Komodo (Save a soul) my favourite song of all time, will always remind me of my Grandfather.

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2013, 11:11 PM »
I smoked about 2.5km weed in my life but no clue about played worms games. Must be over 10k, first touch with worms was back to 95 played on my Amiga before first steps into net-gaming at 98. My nick was "SwissPowerWorms" so from the beginning I was always "SPW"  :D
im a bit worried about how f@#!ed up your lungs are lol

Offline SPW

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2013, 11:27 PM »
Getting some health points back cause I dont drink and I'm not fat.  ;D

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2013, 11:34 PM »
I dont drink

How the hell do you survive?  :P

Offline sock

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2013, 12:21 AM »
easy

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2013, 01:43 AM »
Lmfao sock, i'd actually give this guy money lol, for being honest :)

Jus like this sign I seen in London years ago "Homeless and need money for vodka" and underneath it said "Hey, at least i'm honest!" haha :D

Needless to say his hat was full :)

« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2013, 02:08 AM »
smoking weed doesn't hurt your lungs
  <-- my brain when I clan with avi

Offline Free

« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2013, 06:30 AM »

Uh yes it does. Especially if you smoke from joints, the burning process itself creates harmful toxins

« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2013, 08:21 AM »
google search: marijuana lungs - gives me nothing but studies that say the opposite
  <-- my brain when I clan with avi

Offline theredi

« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2013, 08:35 AM »
wtf is 2.5 km? u mean 2,5 kg or wtf how u count weed in distance??

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2013, 09:39 AM »

Uh yes it does. Especially if you smoke from joints, the burning process itself creates harmful toxins

the burning process of the paper, not the green

MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Free

« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2013, 09:58 AM »
Read some articles. interesting and new information for me. Made me feel happy actually, I've thought I've made a lot of damage in my years of smoking a lot of weed. Sure some damage has been done because I've mixed with tobacco, but not as bad as I've thought.

Hoorah!

THC might be actually beneficial for lung function hah. Kills aging cells so they dont become so "cancer-prone", studies seem to show.

Offline THeDoGG

« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2013, 10:55 AM »
Yes that's true Free, but weed in long term definetely damage your brain, don't you think?

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2013, 11:21 AM »
Yes that's true Free, but weed in long term definetely damage your brain, don't you think?

Lack of brain exercise and lack of reading could potentially be worse in the long term for the brain of a person than THC. Either way, it should be judged in a case to case scenario and surely keep politics out of it.

MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.