Forums
April 28, 2024, 06:47 PM

Author Topic: Splitted drug thread  (Read 8923 times)

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
Re: Who has played WA the most?
« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2013, 11:05 AM »

Isn't it legalized in Holland? Anything goes in Holland ;P

The term isn't legal though, it's some sort of superior dutch understanding of the law, they understand the big picture: if they tried to stop it by force, like everywhere else, they would have drug trafficking and delinquency, like everywhere else, so what they do is adopt a system to control it. I'm sure one of the dutch here can elaborate but the many times I've been in Amsterdam locals always told me the same story about it still being illegal and then went on to explain all these things.

I mean, I believe it's technically illegal to carry weed around, regardless of if it's in your backpack and not in a joint, but they're never going to check. Because tourists camp from coffee shop to coffee shop and obviously they're not going to smoke everything they buy in the first place. I was eating in a terrace one night last summer and I saw like 30 cops walking across a very populated avenue, they formed a wall and starting looking at everyone's backpacks, I was like "great, there goes our 100€ in weed we have on us", turns out, they were just looking for weapons :)

Now, last time I was there, this January, it was already in process of being removed totally (coffee shops included) from all Holland except for Amsterdam, I asked and apparently it's because cities get the last call on enforcing such law and Amsterdam generates a lot of income from weed tourism (nothing compared to the sex tourism, but still).

And they ask for IDs in 99% of the places, and are pretty strict about it (I couldn't get in one because I left my ID at the hotel and I could look 30)
« Last Edit: April 07, 2013, 11:09 AM by ropa »
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Anubis

« Reply #31 on: April 07, 2013, 05:51 PM »
Has anyone actually ever heard of ropa doing anything kind hearted for anyone? wtf man, f@#! off ropa...

Yeah, he did, and it's usually pretty funny to be a friend of ropa. :)
He just has a strong personality, if you have one yourself you get along with him even in bad times. :D

« Reply #32 on: April 07, 2013, 07:21 PM »
I have to take a drug test soon for this summer job I'm applying for... such bullshit that you can be a complete alcoholic and be hired yet someone who chooses to use the safer alternative won't get hired if they fail the test... so yeah, I'm currently in detox week, running a mile a day, drinking tons of cranberry juice, and hitting the sauna a lot, although I don't think the cranberry juice or sauna has been scientifically proven to detox your system.  It's a urine test, btw
  <-- my brain when I clan with avi

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 07, 2013, 07:27 PM »
Has anyone actually ever heard of ropa doing anything kind hearted for anyone? wtf man, f@#! off ropa...

Yeah, he did, and it's usually pretty funny to be a friend of ropa. :)
He just has a strong personality, if you have one yourself you get along with him even in bad times. :D

i hate your stupid f@#!ing barbarian
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline OrangE

« Reply #34 on: April 07, 2013, 09:05 PM »
I have to take a drug test soon for this summer job I'm applying for... such bullshit that you can be a complete alcoholic and be hired yet someone who chooses to use the safer alternative won't get hired if they fail the test... so yeah, I'm currently in detox week, running a mile a day, drinking tons of cranberry juice, and hitting the sauna a lot, although I don't think the cranberry juice or sauna has been scientifically proven to detox your system.  It's a urine test, btw

i knew that a week isn't enough. it takes at least 2-3 weeks (or even a month) to get negative results, if its a urine test... it depends tho, some people detox sooner.

« Reply #35 on: April 07, 2013, 10:18 PM »
yeah but I've read success stories from as little as 24 hours.  I'm in shape and have pretty low body fat and have high metabolism, so I figure I'll be fine if I take the test in a week and a half

Offline Husk

« Reply #36 on: April 08, 2013, 12:14 AM »
if I was an employer I would hire the complete alcoholic instead of a cannabis injector! studies say that even one cannabis needle can kill

« Reply #37 on: April 08, 2013, 12:24 AM »
A friend once told me he had success in a matter of like 4 days, but he was jogging a shitload, like hours every day. It really is bullshit, just an archaic policy that benefits no one.

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #38 on: April 08, 2013, 05:26 AM »
24 hour cleanse is a lie for pot tests, the only time that works is a false negative test.

« Reply #39 on: April 08, 2013, 06:39 AM »
I just wish I knew exactly when I would get the drug test.  I've read accounts of other people applying for the same job.  Sometimes there are 3 interviews, sometimes there is one... My first one is this Friday, I'm going to try my best to impress the person so I can get hired sooner and get the drug test over with because I f@#!ing love weed and even tho it is non addictive, it's going to suck if I have to wait a whole month to light up

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 08, 2013, 06:43 AM »
if I was an employer I would hire the complete alcoholic instead of a cannabis injector! studies say that even one cannabis needle can kill

so can alcohol needles
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Husk

« Reply #41 on: April 08, 2013, 06:45 AM »
but people drink alcohol from a bottle

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 08, 2013, 09:52 AM »
but people drink alcohol from a bottle

and some people inject bottles
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Hurz