Forums
April 29, 2024, 04:35 AM

Author Topic: Splitted drug thread  (Read 8940 times)

Offline nino

Re: Who has played WA the most?
« Reply #75 on: April 10, 2013, 01:30 AM »
shy your parents knows you smoking cannabis everyday?
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #76 on: April 10, 2013, 05:29 AM »
do you think there is somebody who will read all this? xD

Komo  :D

I read about 1/3 of it and gave up cuz for the life of me I don't understand it...

Without weed I would win more games, thats for sure. Thats not an exuse, its just the truth. But still, I guess I played over 10k games in my life. Just to be a little bit on topic.

That's weird because when I smoke weed it actually helps me focus and concentrate and I ALWAYS get more done on weed than I do without, but then again I smoke Pollen not Grass or Soapy.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 10, 2013, 07:37 AM »

That's weird because when I smoke weed it actually helps me focus and concentrate and I ALWAYS get more done on weed than I do without, but then again I smoke Pollen not Grass or Soapy.

that's sativa for you. But what do you mean you smoke pollen? we all know that hash comes from cannabis but smoking hash is not smoking weed, you're using excessive amounts of tobacco for your health's sake.
I rarelly use sativa though (because I grow inside and the best seeds around here are indics) but I usually leave a pair of sativas every summer (autoflowering ones, only 2-3 months to cut leaving them outside with sunlight)

Shy, many great clans in the past formed from such initiative, PRO ROPERS ON DRUGS comes to mind, that clan was huge. Yeah, the tagname was PROD.
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #78 on: April 10, 2013, 08:01 AM »
The only way I can explain pollen is like, it's inbetween soap bar and grass...

Grass being the strongest, soap bar is the cheapest crap full of nasty added stuff, pollen is in the middle, both price and strength and it's cleaner than soap bar but not as clean as grass.

If I smoke grass, I get extremely lazy and cba doing anything, if I smoke soapy it just makes me feel rough and kinda depressed, but pollen is perfect for me, it just makes me relax, focus and concentrate more, for example, I never get nervous playing League games for WA, I do when I don't smoke if it's elite or something...

Theres 2 types of stone i've heard, a head stone and a body stone, I prefer just headstone, I don't like my body to feel it so much.

I don't really know so much about weed, but people I know do and I just get it from them...

Also I like black, but it's not as common and hardly ever get it round here... I don't even know if these are Scottish terms or British terms or what, I just know it's what we all call all this stuff around here...

Offline philie

« Reply #79 on: April 10, 2013, 03:24 PM »
ah, ropa grows indoor. whats your setup? seeds you use?

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 10, 2013, 03:52 PM »
ah, ropa grows indoor. whats your setup?

me and my roomate rented a dark room 1x1x2 we have another friend (in the same block) who has a clonebox (custom made)
besides that 2x 400w and 1x600w lights
a spudnik reflector + rvk extractor and that's it I think

seeds you use?

this is the last we put, i think plants had about a month of life, its the usual combo we usually put in, depends every time, but critical is the best type that grows here (and similars)

MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline SPW

« Reply #81 on: April 10, 2013, 04:04 PM »
I did that too with a friemNd some long time ago. The result was bad, we were absolute beginners. we made it from seeds and a single male one destroyed all the others. Well, we had billions of seeds created.  :D

First post on my new ipad. cooool  8)

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #82 on: April 10, 2013, 06:34 PM »
How a thread about "who has played WA the most" became a thread about drugs?
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

« Reply #83 on: April 12, 2013, 05:58 PM »
I had my interview today... Im guaranteed the job (grocery store cashier) as long as I pass the drug test, but she threw me a curveball... she said they would do a hair, urine, or blood test... Now I don't wanna believe that a small grocery store (Aldis) would do a hair test because it is expensive, but if they do, I'm going to fail it...  I googled what other people applying for aldis had to do and they all said urine test, but just the fact that the interviewer said hair test makes me nervous.  She's calling me back Monday to set everything up... what do you guys think?

<-- my brain when I clan with avi

Offline nino

« Reply #84 on: April 12, 2013, 06:03 PM »
Shave your head  :D

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: April 12, 2013, 06:22 PM »
I had my interview today... Im guaranteed the job (grocery store cashier) as long as I pass the drug test, but she threw me a curveball... she said they would do a hair, urine, or blood test... Now I don't wanna believe that a small grocery store (Aldis) would do a hair test because it is expensive, but if they do, I'm going to fail it...  I googled what other people applying for aldis had to do and they all said urine test, but just the fact that the interviewer said hair test makes me nervous.  She's calling me back Monday to set everything up... what do you guys think?

all assumption:

it wouldn't be rare if the company policy was "never be clear on what type of test it is so they can't get any feedback", because like you say, it sounds like too much of a cost but then again, I'm not familiar with the policies of the company/state/country and something like this would not surprise me at all. You can't do shit against a hair test, that's for sure.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

« Reply #86 on: April 12, 2013, 06:38 PM »
@Nino, they would just take hair from somewhere else... I would have to get a full body wax haha.

@ropa, The way she told me about it sounded like she was just memorizing company policy.  She was like "We have the authorization to perform a hair, blood, or urinary analysis for drug screening, blah blah blah."  I think it's going to be urine for sure because like I said, i googled "aldis hair test" and I couldn't find a single post from someone who said they had to do a hair test, they all said they had to do a urine one
  <-- my brain when I clan with avi

« Reply #87 on: April 12, 2013, 07:03 PM »
it's just a damn grocery store lol, I don't think you'll lose much if they won't hire you

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win

Offline nino

« Reply #88 on: April 12, 2013, 07:06 PM »
true that lol.

Offline sock

« Reply #89 on: April 12, 2013, 07:42 PM »
 :-\
« Last Edit: April 12, 2013, 08:00 PM by sock »