Forums
May 03, 2024, 12:14 PM

Author Topic: Splitted drug thread  (Read 8972 times)

Offline philie

Re: Who has played WA the most?
« Reply #105 on: April 13, 2013, 10:21 AM »
im pretty sure people on here can relate because you have to be pretty addicted to computer games to get good at wa, thousands of games played in a year and such, ect.

btw: here's the connection between "Who has played WA the most?" and all the drug stuff that is posted.

Offline SPW

« Reply #106 on: April 13, 2013, 11:10 AM »
they question should be "who has played wa the most without drugs" ?

only a bunch of people left  :D

Offline THeDoGG

« Reply #107 on: April 13, 2013, 11:19 AM »
i used to do coke to play WA

best days of my life

sadly, I don't make enough money

are you serious? does it helps for roping? xD

Offline Phanton

« Reply #108 on: April 13, 2013, 12:22 PM »
who played more or who uses or has used drugs over this discussion is ?
« Last Edit: April 13, 2013, 12:42 PM by Phanton »
Miss, old's players..... Miss, old's times :)

Offline philie

« Reply #109 on: April 13, 2013, 12:29 PM »
what?  ???

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: April 13, 2013, 02:09 PM »
i used to do coke to play WA

best days of my life

sadly, I don't make enough money

are you serious? does it helps for roping? xD

it helps you understand roping
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline HHC

« Reply #111 on: April 13, 2013, 02:30 PM »

banned substance in any sport, you cheating chitchnap  ;)

Learn to become one with the rope? That kind of understanding?  :o

« Reply #112 on: April 13, 2013, 02:31 PM »
i personally dont smoke/drink but as I know quilz was a drug addicted freak, who knows where he is now, probably dead

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #113 on: April 13, 2013, 05:42 PM »

banned substance in any sport, you cheating chitchnap  ;)

Learn to become one with the rope? That kind of understanding?  :o

it gives you more concentration in whatever you're doing, so whilst you don't obtain hyper reflexes or superhuman timing, you might figure out how something works just because the high. You know, when it suddenly "ticks" and you're like, "wow, outlaws are this easy to do? hah!"
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline StepS

« Reply #114 on: April 13, 2013, 07:56 PM »
dats cheating, delete it to $Recycle.Bin
Dec 30 2013 23:59:44 <StepS> windowed mode isn't the only thing you need about frontend
Dec 30 2013 23:59:49 <StepS> you need it to be actually bigger
Dec 31 2013 00:00:13 <StepS> it actually is very small on my 15-inch full HD screen
Dec 31 2013 00:00:25 <StepS> while running at 640x480 or stretched mode makes it fuzzy
Dec 31 2013 00:00:44 <StepS> this problem has been around since the Worms Armageddon's release and no one has even tried to beat it
[...]

Offline Crazy

« Reply #115 on: April 13, 2013, 11:15 PM »
Okay, you're arguing that smoking weed is so much heathlier, but what about hygiene? You smell a lot by smoking weed everyday.. Maybe I'm more sensitive about this issue then others, but I wouldn't date a guy/girl who's smoking on a regular basis for sure ;P I'd prefer a guy that enjoys a beer and/or drink instead of smoke. What about girls? Don't girls rather prefer that you do alcohol instead of smoking in your country? That's how it is in Norway atleast.. I just dont understand your logic behind weed > alcohol. Easy choice for me ^^

« Reply #116 on: April 14, 2013, 02:57 AM »
I would rather have my girlfriend smoke pot than drink alcohol, but that's just me.  If it is a choice between light smoking and light drinking, I would prefer smoking, but I wouldn't mind if the girl drank lightly.  Alcohol is addictive and has a shit ton of health risks.  I would completely fine if my girlfriend got high every night.  I wouldn't be dating a girl that got drunk every night.
  <-- my brain when I clan with avi

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #117 on: April 14, 2013, 04:15 AM »
I would rather have my girlfriend smoke pot than drink alcohol, but that's just me.  If it is a choice between light smoking and light drinking, I would prefer smoking, but I wouldn't mind if the girl drank lightly.  Alcohol is addictive and has a shit ton of health risks.  I would completely fine if my girlfriend got high every night.  I wouldn't be dating a girl that got drunk every night.
you would rather have a girlfriend over both those options shy bahahaha :D

« Reply #118 on: April 14, 2013, 05:01 AM »
my girlfriend would have to be fine with me being a regular pot user ;)
  <-- my brain when I clan with avi

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #119 on: April 14, 2013, 08:29 AM »
my girlfriend never smoked a fag, never drank alcohol (she has tried wine and stuff but never got drunk per say), and she has no problem with me smoking pot with her. I obviously don't smoke in a closed room near her, always outside or in a very open place if I'm close.

Use Axe afterwards, and a toothbrush obligatory.

I would also rather have her smoke pot than get drunk every weekend. I mean, who wouldn't?
Eat a bag full of dicks.