Forums
April 29, 2024, 03:21 PM

Author Topic: sup faggots of the old WA my monthly visit  (Read 4218 times)

Offline l7cx1Cl

sup faggots of the old WA my monthly visit
« on: February 24, 2015, 09:20 PM »
going very well!! about to buy a new truck 2014 f150 mmm getting my projectors soon for my parties n festivals  like this > https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=779875082089557  omg cannot wait till i do these.. i specialize in these visual djing scenes hehehehe

but for meow i just having my parties on a island Cozumel Mexico.. so niceeeee
heres my new shit that i am doing in a week or 2 for my entertainment company.. ahhhh man the beach life is so much better than your shitty 9-5 job hah.. behind a PC hehehe.. 

i got pics but i rather yall bitches wait a little longer till i am a bit more famous to do some type of slide show..  f@#! all you hating lil computer nerd faggots.. yall put sour nasty smell in the air with your ignorance and sheeple slave life.

https://soundcloud.com/djnak4ma/i-want-it-all
https://soundcloud.com/djnak4ma/bring-your-body-back

enjoy the good music!!  this is what i am doing.. and this POST is just for the faggots who have been here since 98 that i grew up with who think there anything awesome in life..  YOUR NOT ..for the people who dont know me.. you wouldnt understand.. these faggots r just internet bullies.. all the cool mature people are long gone.. and well they just hate that i am so successful ^.^  and i find it so sad they even still play or even do anything towards this game.. after them faggots ruined it..  well next post i will have real pics and videos.. ^.^

heres my spot faggots.. mmmm wait let me grab my tear coffee cup.. later faggots see you in a few months.  and when i do come to your shitty country to do an awesome DJ show...i will use my Linux Hacking skeelz to find out where u live and send my gangster n@#!!! friends to skull f@#! the hell out your lil pathetic little pc life.

« Last Edit: February 24, 2015, 11:23 PM by l7cx1Cl »

Re: sup faggots of the old WA my monthly visit
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2015, 11:05 PM »
Awesome Toxic. You must have a blaze! It's so cold here in nyc, I envy you :D

Offline philie

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2015, 11:33 PM »
for the people who dont know me.. i'm just a loser, telling lies.

Offline l7cx1Cl

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2015, 11:40 PM »
thanks zipper.. i appreciate it ..

who are you phillie.. seriously.. i see you around before.. but man that name sounds like a EXTRA LARGE DILDO add on for some gay sex.. man but seriuosly..  it just draws a blank..  you ovbiously know me.. but dude who are you???  your little kiddy 3rd grade insults.. mean nothing because I HAVE NO IDEA WHO THE f@#! YOU ARE... but I SEE oh your part of the shitty clan of a game that noone gives a f@#! about..

yeah you see mine? NBR mmm a real clan faggot.  but please bring me more hate.. i feed off it.. and

how am i telling lies when my music is right in front of you.. wow the stupidity of this young lad.. i hope doesnt reflect on the rest of the community..
« Last Edit: February 24, 2015, 11:55 PM by l7cx1Cl »

Offline philie

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2015, 12:01 AM »
how am i telling lies when my music is right in front of you.. wow the stupidity of this young idiot.. i hope doesnt reflect on the rest of the community..

your oldest song on your soundcloud has 35 plays..
famous dj? famous wannaba at best.

the only thing you are trying to feed off is getting admiration from your bragging about how cool your life is and how shitty everyone elses is.
why you do this?
cause you dont want to admit to yourself it's the exact other way round.
toxic, no one here believes your stories, everyone is making fun of you.
can't you see, you're not famous, you're not cool, you're just ridiculous.

edit: after this post i'm awaiting you and your gangster squad to come skull f@#! me after you found out my address with your linux hacking skillz...
dumbass.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2015, 12:37 AM by philie »

Offline Anubis

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2015, 01:21 AM »
Every month is too short, it already starts to feel old. Keep it a 6 month or 1 year rhythm.

Just a suggestion, don't hate on me bro!

Btw, the old school NBR never had you in, not even NsK would have let you in, IceY prevails!
« Last Edit: February 25, 2015, 01:23 AM by Anubis »

Offline nino

« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2015, 02:20 AM »
toxic whats going on???????

you r acting weird ye, arrogant and stuff.

lets assume all you are saying is truth, why you come here as if peoples had to know it as if we were hoping bad things for you? if ur life is going good.... great dude...wont make difference to peoples here... if you die tomorrow... same thing, noone cares.

same as me, if I die tomorrow, noone here cares lol, thats how life works specially on internet.

keep improving dude, just be careful to dont die young.

peace ae.
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Kangaroo

« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2015, 04:14 AM »
But can you ride a skateboard ?

jpg images

I can play CUP games  07:00-12:00 GMT weeksdays &  00:00-13:00 GMT on weekends...

Offline ANO

« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2015, 08:55 AM »
Why do you even answer this "human case"?
You should ignore him, like for Pronto.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2015, 09:35 AM »
"here's me living the life"

*posts a bunch of pictures of a middle class all inclusive family resort in mexico*

l0l
« Last Edit: February 25, 2015, 09:56 AM by Aerox »
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2015, 09:56 AM »
Quote from: “El Cid in name only - They could learn something from Marina El Cid in Puerto Morelos”
We would like to thank the entertainment staff, Miguel and Luis for the fun and activities that were available. When not too windy, the snorkeling right off the property is great.

Who are you Toxic? Miguel or Luis?

jjoajoajoajoaja
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline theredi

« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2015, 01:04 PM »
hahaha lmfao toxic pwned

they are all right dude, wtf happend to u? i remember u as a normal, cool player couple of years ago and now what have u became? a f@#!ed up emo attention whore, trying to look cool but making excatly the opposite expression? i really see no point, is better to just gtfo of here

Offline Anubis

« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2015, 05:09 PM »
So we can conclude Toxic is just a troll, now my interest in this drops to zero.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2015, 06:57 PM »
So we can conclude Toxic is just a troll, now my interest in this drops to zero.

No. It's legit.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline nino

« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2015, 07:21 PM »

No. It's legit.

Ye it is clear hes not being a troll, the genetics that trolled his cromossomes i think and made him like this  :-X
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.