Forums
April 30, 2024, 06:34 AM

Author Topic: Sup FGTS of the NEW wa, daily visit info update  (Read 1059 times)

Offline Kangaroo

Sup FGTS of the NEW wa, daily visit info update
« on: March 01, 2015, 12:29 PM »
SUP FGTS of NeW WA!  im oldschool pro and need to get things set straight.. first things 1st its not "cak" or wcak" u wack mofonoobers and the reason i say this is because shoppper isnt  a proper scheme so there is no real rules anyway... not even AFR... but if you are going to play please play abl lulz before attack... (hosted without HB) ....

but enough about that let me tell you about myself and whats new... As usely I am still pizzasheeeet aka piece of shit ... so if you cant beat me you are shitter thæn shit. As for my personal life... im killing it... i live in same place i have for past 12 years (big house on a hill 5min walk to beach) but i live off welfare because lifes a beach... I am happy with nothing... but have the potential to do anything. My skills and interest include but are not limited too : smoking varius types of marijuana from varius mediums, enjoy a cold beer, skateboarding, womens, being a worm c@#!, sandwiches and other foods, doing burnouts/skids in cars, climbing trees and jumping into water , going fast or chilling the f@#! out.

I feel confident saying without no doubt that i have mastered every scheme in worms and can beat anyone! I only ever fail because of lag and I only ever loose game because of alias imposters fgts.

to summerizery, im pretty much trying to tell you im better at being a being then you are .. and if you doubt this please message me and I can surely tell you where you went wrong in life.

jpg images

I can play CUP games  07:00-12:00 GMT weeksdays &  00:00-13:00 GMT on weekends...

Offline XanKriegor

Re: Sup FGTS of the NEW wa, daily visit info update
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2015, 01:43 PM »
Your Moment of Greatness has come? hauahuahua  ;D

Offline Sbaffo

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2015, 04:08 PM »
Did you take meth again?

Offline Fenice

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2015, 04:28 PM »
ck

Offline philie

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2015, 09:51 PM »
xD

Offline Mega`Adnan

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2015, 05:50 PM »
Too much alcohol? ::)

Adnan, you are Mega, not Micro and not even faint  :D So fight till the end please.

Offline Hussar

« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2015, 07:33 PM »
worms would be sad without pizza  :)

Offline SPW

« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2015, 07:39 PM »
Had to laugh  :D

Offline XanKriegor

« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2015, 08:03 PM »
I think each of us will have to let it all out, sooner or later xD

Offline Mega`Adnan

« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2015, 08:14 AM »
If you can't let it out, use N2O. ;D
It'll help you laugh as well as let it out everything. xD

« Last Edit: March 04, 2015, 08:16 AM by Mega`Adnan »

Adnan, you are Mega, not Micro and not even faint  :D So fight till the end please.

Offline XanKriegor

« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2015, 08:36 AM »
Not sure what are you talking about, but i meant a bit different thing for sure  ;D

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2015, 10:22 AM »
the worst part of being a welfare parasite is being an australian welfare parasite
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Anubis

« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2015, 11:47 PM »
Isn't this just a homage to Toxic?

Offline Kangaroo

« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2015, 05:57 AM »
the worst part of being a welfare parasite is being an australian welfare parasite

shutup and pay your taxes.

jpg images

I can play CUP games  07:00-12:00 GMT weeksdays &  00:00-13:00 GMT on weekends...