Forums
May 01, 2024, 11:47 PM

Author Topic: The Big Religion/God Debate  (Read 38413 times)

Offline TheKomodo

Re: The Big Religion/God Debate
« Reply #180 on: July 11, 2011, 09:47 AM »
Doesn't anyone think, if it wasn't for religion and "god created everythign in 6 days" and Sunday is a "day off from god" kinda thing, we would maybe must work 7 days a week instead of 6? Hmm, maybe religion has it's good days xD

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #181 on: July 11, 2011, 10:01 AM »
Aren't you working 5 days a week?
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Rodent

« Reply #182 on: July 11, 2011, 10:48 AM »
God worked 6 days and is resting now for eternity! We are doomed to work every week :(
Bastard!

« Reply #183 on: July 11, 2011, 11:25 AM »
Search "god debate" on youtube and you get nice long god debates! I like to listen to them when I go to sleep.

worm and learn

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #184 on: July 11, 2011, 11:49 AM »
Aren't you working 5 days a week?

Nah, working 5 nights a week xD

Offline DumbBongChow

« Reply #185 on: July 20, 2011, 12:02 AM »
I believe in "I don't know!" ::)

I like making myself Feel(S) Good Man!

Our Community: (Our newest, updated schemes are at this site!)
http://wosc.tk/

DBC's Legendary Profile:
http://worms2d.info/User:DumbBongChow
http://worms2d.info/User_talk:DumbBongChow

Offline philie

« Reply #186 on: July 20, 2011, 08:09 PM »
Hail Eris!

Online TheWalrus

« Reply #187 on: July 21, 2011, 08:02 PM »
I've found that most people who play lots of video games are agnostics.  Not as a rule, but very prevalent.  I'd share my opinion why, but I don't generally do that sort of thing when I don't know the people in question.  I believe in a God of my understanding, though.

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #188 on: July 24, 2011, 07:10 AM »
If we are here, who are there?
Your favorite ropers favorite roper

« Reply #189 on: July 24, 2011, 08:54 AM »
I believe in a God of my understanding, though.

Care to elaborate? ;O

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: July 24, 2011, 12:09 PM »
(and thus a worthy domain for philosophy and religion).

The existence of god is the only hypothesis I've seen people argue in such ways.

It suddenly doesn't matter that there's virtually no evidence, as long as other theories fail to give a conclusive explanation for something it means religion becomes stronger. It's like a virs that feeds off lack of answers.

HHC, all the things science can't explain do not only open the room for the existance of a god, it also opens the room to he existance of elfs, dwarves and intergalactic fairies.
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #191 on: July 24, 2011, 12:20 PM »
intergalactic fairies.

Awww those are so cute :):):)

« Reply #192 on: July 24, 2011, 02:19 PM »
What about flying spaghetti monsters, ropa? :o

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: July 24, 2011, 02:26 PM »

there's two theories that prove that if earth was able to reset indefinetly to an era without religion that eventually, humans would be worshipping anything you could possibly imagine, including flying spaghetti monsters.
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Peja

« Reply #194 on: July 24, 2011, 02:44 PM »

there's two theories that prove that if earth was able to reset indefinetly to an era without religion that eventually, humans would be worshipping anything you could possibly imagine, including flying spaghetti monsters.

yeah your so f@#!in right ropa:) greetings from van brinski, an over 10000 years old samurai (ye samurai founder and also an excellent supernatural entity) riding on his purple steed with ivory tooth. i always enjoy our meetings.
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s