Forums
May 04, 2024, 05:31 AM

Author Topic: This is just me beating N64 Super mario, with 120 stars.  (Read 1372 times)

Offline Farco/Ghost

This is just me beating N64 Super mario, with 120 stars.
« on: November 10, 2010, 10:17 PM »
D:
« Last Edit: November 11, 2010, 01:36 PM by Gengar »
For God so love the world, that he give his only begotten son, that who so ever believes in Him, putting their faith and trust on him, they will not go to hell or devil, will never perish and will have everlasting life.

I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13

Offline HHC

Re: Hey guys watch this. ^^
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2010, 10:57 PM »
use the [ youtube ] [ / youtube ] tags and insert the code of the video, in this case: BhK6wwedRnE
« Last Edit: November 11, 2010, 12:14 AM by HHC »

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2010, 11:08 PM »
MI, can you do anything about the video transparency? Its annoying seeing all those rocks (or w/e the current background on tus is) behind the video!
worm and learn

Offline Farco/Ghost

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2010, 11:10 PM »
Thank you HCC, Applaud. :D
For God so love the world, that he give his only begotten son, that who so ever believes in Him, putting their faith and trust on him, they will not go to hell or devil, will never perish and will have everlasting life.

Offline avirex

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2010, 03:05 AM »
lol, that brings back old memories.. but are we sposed to be watching for anything special?  or are you just showing us you beat the game? either way nice vid :P

i remember there was some youtube video i watched a long time ago of some1 beating the game in like 10 mins flat (obviously not collecting all the stars)  but getting enough stars to open the doors needed, getting the keys needed,  etc, and there was some glitch in the game where u could jump through the stair case of last bowser level (rather then needing the key.. which i think took like 100 stars to get?)

so that was pretty sick to see them beat it in that amount of time...

i remember when i first got my N64 way back when, super mario 64 was the best f@#!ing game, and maybe still is! lol id love to have a n64 and try to beat the game again from scratch!! awesome game.. days n days n hours n hours of entertainment :D

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2010, 05:04 AM »
MI, can you do anything about the video transparency? Its annoying seeing all those rocks (or w/e the current background on tus is) behind the video!

Edit profile => Site look options => Background transparency
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2010, 10:42 AM »
ah cool thanks, but it really should be standard that videos are not transparent. Nobody wants to see the background whilst their watching a video, id make it as standard if its possible!
worm and learn

Offline Farco/Ghost

Re: This is just me beating N64 Super mario, with 120 stars.
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2010, 01:37 PM »
Avi, I've beaten the game at least 10-12 times already. It was fun to keep restarting the game and then beaten it again.. I am still surprised that i remember how i beat it too. o_O anyways thanks... I will post more videos of my Pkm or super mario n64  stuff oor something.. :D

Offline Farco/Ghost

« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2010, 10:01 PM »

Now I feel very jealous now... this guy is insane. O_O!

Offline Farco/Ghost

« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2010, 10:36 PM »
If you guys listen carefully after Mario let go of Bower's tail after swinging you will hear "So long gay bowser." XDDDDDDDD

Offline Crazy

« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2010, 10:57 PM »
I have seen that vid before, that guy is just sick, he needs to get a life ;P and i really doubt he says so long gay bowser, lol.. i lost 300 dollar earlier this year when i played vs this guy who sucked big time in mario kart. But against all odds he beated me at one of the easiest maps, it was a dumb bet by me.. But as zippo would say; even my grandma with alzheimer could win that game

Offline Farco/Ghost

« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2010, 11:14 PM »
Lol, to me it sound like mario saying "So long gAy bowser." And i am trying to learn how to do that and going to actually practise it. :D

« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2010, 01:12 AM »
you know what TAS means, right? :) http://tasvideos.org/ watching the sonic 3 submission there will give you motion sickness

<3 Mario 64 though. Finished it with 120 stars just once (so that's where Yoshi went!)

Offline Farco/Ghost

« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2010, 01:13 AM »
Lol when Yoshi give you 100 live, he commited suicided. :P

Offline avirex

« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2010, 01:36 AM »
yeah geng, that was the video i mentioned in my earlier post, how the guy speedruns the game... beat the last bowser with only 16 stars.. haha

anyways, has anyone played supermario brothers for the wii? that f@#!in game rocks man... couple friends of mine (husband and wife) got that game, and for like 1 month str8 after work we would all get up at their place and play it for atleast an hour or more per night until we beat it, it was so addicting lol.. was just so much fun :D

i love how if ur gonna fall, u just hit A button (if i remember right) and u go into a bubble, then ur partner can unpop you.. lol

i used to love when they would both be in bubbles, i would dodge them on purpose, and not unpop them, and complete the level with them in the bubble, hahah would get them so pissed!! lol.. kinda makes me wanna go visit them and play :D