Forums
May 13, 2024, 05:24 AM

Author Topic: Unresolved Issues  (Read 2367 times)

Offline Kaleu

Re: Unresolved Issues
« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2013, 12:42 AM »
Noone's poiting the finger to me because playing under another nickname didnt gave me any advantage, you all are treating this liek if I played with "Mablak" nick for example I would take his skills rofl, great punishment, anyways FFie is the boss there, she can do what she wants to, but I will never play such tourney again.

That was an epic punishment also, vn wo moderators and FFie aswell, no aliasing foun there:

http://2010w.wormolympics.com/countries/Bolivia

Cya guys this is an old case, I know I was wrong, but you were way more wrong with such punishment.
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

« Reply #31 on: January 04, 2013, 01:03 AM »
This thread will definitely get an award ! We even have the old WO drama coming up !
D1 I admire you to keep answering. You should get the award of the calmest wormser (or best mod xD) !
Could someone bring the b2b+komo drama here ? Would be awesome !

Offline darKz

« Reply #32 on: January 04, 2013, 08:15 AM »
lmfao coste, nice one. :D

SnipeR, I see you insult D1 or FFie one more time and it's a warning my friend. Same goes for everyone else. Leave the good people alone, they've been doing great things for this community and invested a lot of time in the WO and other projects.
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline van

• van-the-dral

• Poland Poland
  • RoH RoH clan

• Death to the randomness.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 04, 2013, 08:23 AM »
Oh man, for a moment I thought my signature wouldn't be relevant in this thread!

@es
« Last Edit: January 04, 2013, 08:26 AM by van »

« Reply #34 on: January 04, 2013, 09:08 AM »
SnipeR, I see you insult D1 or FFie one more time and it's a warning my friend.

I'm afraid I'm going to have to write you a ticket there, dark. His name is changed twice since SnipeR` (the ` was silent), first Kaleú, then Insan3Lik3! Tisk, tisk :P

Looks like thread is becoming an accumulation of all sorts of different drama.  Ah, nostalgia...

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #35 on: January 04, 2013, 10:54 AM »
All started because *I* did a joke with DarkOne.

Well, no one wants to discuss WO here, We all know FFie is the boss there and She chose the winner. Since the WO ends, RoH cried a lot to get that punishment for us, They hacked our tus forum reading and making Screenshots (after they started a thread with this stuff) and using our toolbar in their sign.  This affection is gratifying for us, We dont need to win nothing. We just need love  :-*

To be honest, this thread is nice. TUS was inactive a lot, no action, no motion, few games. We brought the passion again for that website. WO was one of the many drammas what TUS got past year,  I believe We still can do better here.

Offline Tomi

« Reply #36 on: January 04, 2013, 11:01 AM »
We need to begin the new year clearly and this thread is actually very useful to do it.

By the way, thanks for the honest answer D1! At least now we know that we really had a reason to complain and we are not just retards.

cya

ps.: you can call me troll too xD
« Last Edit: January 04, 2013, 11:02 AM by Tomi »

« Reply #37 on: January 04, 2013, 11:58 AM »
All started because *I* did a joke with DarkOne.

I thought it was funny :)

Offline avirex

« Reply #38 on: January 04, 2013, 12:17 PM »
way to swingg that big ban dick all in and around kaleus mouth dark! also.. nice topic split, would not be doing your job if there is a little off topic banter in a thread, never mind off subject material in sub-forums! gj

Offline van

• van-the-dral

• Poland Poland
  • RoH RoH clan

• Death to the randomness.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 04, 2013, 12:33 PM »
Since the WO ends, RoH cried a lot to get that punishment for us, They hacked our tus forum reading and making Screenshots (after they started a thread with this stuff) and using our toolbar in their sign.  This affection is gratifying for us, We dont need to win nothing. We just need love
The thing is, all of that happened consciously and after the verdict, and none of us contacted the staff prior to it whatsover. (check the dates and stop spewing lies)
Why would any of us cry if we were announced the winners and... rightfully so at that! :D

You're oblivious to your own clan wrongdoings and too absorbed in it to admit that, but here's just a partial list for you:
- Did you know that bryan got banned from hosting tournament for fixing pairings and faking results in winter olympics just 2 days ago? JUST LIKE HE DID IN 2011?  Did you know that he was fixing pairs just the same during the summer of 2012? It's all there, just browse his history.
(Or wait, is it that FFie is acting evil again, and her life purpose is to make RoH win winter olympics as well - even though we haven't played a single game in it? I guess that can be arranged according to your detached logic)
- Remember when you recruited and discussed recruiting members just to boost your WO points count? It's legal but is it a moral thing to do? You tell me.
- Remember when people kept playing under eS tag even after leaving your clan for TaG?
- And most importantly - what's the deal with gusanos, you never gave anyone a straight answer. Random guy (who never even bothered to register on tus btw, really cared about his clan I'd say) appears on wormnet just for the duration of Wormolympics, plays in 8 tournaments IN ALL OF WHICH bryan plays as well, and then he's off to the forsaken land never to be heard from again. Are you planning on bringing him back for 2013?
- Aliasing (oh right, I guess you know about that one)

You've become a laughing stock but what's worse, you kept on going and you keep hurting your own clan's reputation. We can do this back and forth, but you'll never be right about anything.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2013, 12:43 PM by van »

Offline Abnaxus

« Reply #40 on: January 04, 2013, 12:53 PM »
once upon a time a little kid did huge mess and brought his friends into serious trouble but instead of saying sorry, he blames god and the world for it. kinda sad story ...
:-* Wise man. :-*

PS: dP was first in WO, you all cheated ! In my heart.
Watashi wa, jinmei ni iku sa reru ka o kakunin surunoni nagai jikan o matteita.
Shikashi, tada nariyuki o mimamoru.
Jikan dake to iudarou gen'in to naru.

May the force be with you.

Offline Prankster

« Reply #41 on: January 04, 2013, 12:55 PM »
Getting all the punishments for some guys bad behaviours (who are not in eS anymore) would still keep us in 2nd place, I think that's still kind of a success. :)

Offline darKz

« Reply #42 on: January 04, 2013, 01:33 PM »
Wasn't me who split the topic avi. And even if it was, I don't see what's wrong with it since the other thread was about the awards, not randomly shitting into each other's faces. You're seriously getting on my nerves.
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #43 on: January 04, 2013, 01:47 PM »
Since the WO ends, RoH cried a lot to get that punishment for us, They hacked our tus forum reading and making Screenshots (after they started a thread with this stuff) and using our toolbar in their sign.  This affection is gratifying for us, We dont need to win nothing. We just need love
The thing is, all of that happened consciously and after the verdict, and none of us contacted the staff prior to it whatsover. (check the dates and stop spewing lies)
Why would any of us cry if we were announced the winners and... rightfully so at that! :D

You're oblivious to your own clan wrongdoings and too absorbed in it to admit that, but here's just a partial list for you:
- Did you know that bryan got banned from hosting tournament for fixing pairings and faking results in winter olympics just 2 days ago? JUST LIKE HE DID IN 2011?  Did you know that he was fixing pairs just the same during the summer of 2012? It's all there, just browse his history.
(Or wait, is it that FFie is acting evil again, and her life purpose is to make RoH win winter olympics as well - even though we haven't played a single game in it? I guess that can be arranged according to your detached logic)
- Remember when you recruited and discussed recruiting members just to boost your WO points count? It's legal but is it a moral thing to do? You tell me.
- Remember when people kept playing under eS tag even after leaving your clan for TaG?
- And most importantly - what's the deal with gusanos, you never gave anyone a straight answer. Random guy (who never even bothered to register on tus btw, really cared about his clan I'd say) appears on wormnet just for the duration of Wormolympics, plays in 8 tournaments IN ALL OF WHICH bryan plays as well, and then he's off to the forsaken land never to be heard from again. Are you planning on bringing him back for 2013?
- Aliasing (oh right, I guess you know about that one)

You've become a laughing stock but what's worse, you kept on going and you keep hurting your own clan's reputation. We can do this back and forth, but you'll never be right about anything.

The only joke here is You trying to convince me RoH won Worm Olympics just for own skillz :>

Offline avirex

« Reply #44 on: January 04, 2013, 03:57 PM »
darkz, i realized i was getting on your nerves the first comment i ever made, that's why i continued, what's the punishment for getting on your nerves again?

lol jk.. ok ok, i guess i will stop... just for the record this is not a promise, but i will try!