Forums
May 06, 2024, 12:26 AM

Author Topic: Verry depressing.  (Read 1672 times)

Offline avirex

Verry depressing.
« on: August 07, 2010, 03:23 AM »
a couple of days ago in my state... about 15 minutes from my house, some n@#!!! shot and killed 8 people in his work, before taking his own life...   his gf sez he did it because of racism, and they were going to fire him... yeah right, there has been no evidence of racism... 

anyway, his place of work happened to be at the budwieser distribution center... so as if killing 8 people was not sad enough... the package stores are f@#!ing EMPTY with beer... theres hardly any cold beer on the shelves.. its insane...

im sitting here drinking budlight LIME lololololollllllllllll its not very good :( damn that n@#!!!!! f@#! HIM!!!

Offline Chicken23

Re: Verry depressing.
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2010, 03:28 AM »
My condolsences go to your cold beer supply.

Offline nino

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2010, 04:21 AM »
oh days ago here in my city a man killed whole family like 10 peoples cos came from work and all his beers were empty, but he didnot kill himself..just got the last bottle of whisky and saw a movie. xDDDDDDD
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2010, 01:33 PM »
aaah, stories from the ghetto
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline avirex

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2010, 08:45 PM »
i dont live in the ghetto ropa... but im also not a spoiled rich kid, you? what did daddy buy u this week? anything nice?

Offline HHC

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2010, 09:03 PM »

jajaja

Oh I miss the old days. Btw, sup avirex

Offline avirex

« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2010, 09:44 PM »
eeeeeehehehehahah.. hey hhc :D

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2010, 11:22 PM »
i dont live in the ghetto ropa... but im also not a spoiled rich kid, you? what did daddy buy u this week? anything nice?

yeah, he paid for your mom's services
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Agneau

« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2010, 04:57 PM »
rofl hhc

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2010, 04:17 PM »

yeah, he paid for your mom's services

zing!

Offline avirex

« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2010, 10:02 PM »
yeah, a good momma joke never lets us down

Offline Y2JID

« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2010, 05:11 PM »
a couple of days ago in my state... about 15 minutes from my house, some n@#!!! shot and killed 8 people in his work, before taking his own lifequote] dogboy? :'(
Uh, yo, it just so happen this how Y2JID thing started
Flip two aces and get two face cards
It happens, chip stackin'
I turn around, see a bunch of chicks clappin'
But a girl walked by, caught my eye
So I said, 'What the f@#!, stand here and give me luck'
And she whispered in my ear
A purple one on there and put a pink one on there

Offline Husk

« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2010, 08:40 PM »
lmfao ropa and hhc saved this topic :P