Forums
May 26, 2024, 04:15 PM

Author Topic: wtf?? why locked the thread!?!?!  (Read 1219 times)

Offline avirex

wtf?? why locked the thread!?!?!
« on: June 04, 2013, 11:32 AM »
that was the best f@#!ing thread TUS had in months.. god damn...

can you at least move it to FOS forums monkeyisland??? please???

ps: im very serious, and not kidding in the least...

i would like that thread in FOS forums so i can continue, i was not nearly done...

please, and thank you.

Offline van

• van-the-dral

• Poland Poland
  • RoH RoH clan

• Death to the randomness.
    • View Profile
Re: wtf?? why locked the thread!?!?!
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2013, 11:50 AM »
I thought it'd get locked way earlier tbh. I'm okay with it. ^^

Offline Crazy

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2013, 12:03 PM »
Did toxic say he's meeting some bS-members in Brazil? Maybe Spider can confirm this? :P Or who from bS are you meeting? Legio, mUu, speed, hardy, Elmister, conkreto, knightfox, Labtekwon or maybe even tenchu? 

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2013, 12:08 PM »
Jeez you guys feed on drama.

Can you all insult me whenever your blood's drama is low and get on with it? Believe me, I'll have a cleaner website and you guys can feed well. win win situation.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2013, 12:33 PM »
at least they keep forums active

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win

Offline Free

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2013, 02:13 PM »
Damn that thread had potential :D¨

Im so f@#!ing jealous of toxic, when hes not pwning us in WormNET, he's either partying in playboy mansion or otherwise banging hotties, he's working with FBI and running his own gaming lounges in the tropic, and if you step on him, he's either breaking faces or hacking your pc's with his buddies in the Anonymous

HELLS YEAH TOXIC YOU GO BUDDY!

Offline Anubis

« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2013, 03:34 PM »
Ended too early. Curse you MI! Alright, back to tenchi.

Offline nino

« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2013, 08:34 PM »
iam flying  :-X

What did a lose? xD
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline avirex

« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2013, 09:05 PM »
lmfao free post made me laugh..

then anubis post did too :DDD

btw: fu monkeyisland!!! *insults*

nah, not as fun :((

Offline l7cx1Cl

« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2013, 09:49 PM »
Lmao.. really?  what is it 8 against 1?  And now freeman?    Hey seriously give it to me straight.. were u guys staying up real late playing with your lil wormys n ninja ropes..  talkn about me and plottn something? Cuz.., all yah had to do was ask for some piece of evidence(which i have) or w/e the "modern day" internet douchebagg call it.

This all could have been prevented BUT I am pretty dayum good at reading people and my so called "imaginary mind of things that could never happen" it would had went down this road anyway.  Wouldn't it?

Your little group of awesome sauce of cheeseburgers has some pretty good gangbang trolln if i ever seen one.. Lol..
I even cleared my name in the whole fiasco.  Man you say one thing and a group of butt f@#! buddies wont get off your jockstrap.   

So I hope for the best for each and every one of you honestly.  I love my luxurious tropic life and she is well worth it.

..i still find it funny as hell from everything i have always said is still and will always be true, even though i sounded like drunk fool, which I know I was..(well instead of working for the FBI.. lmao really? I SAID THEY USE OUR COMPUTERS... BUT YOUR INTERNET EGO CANNOT READ THIS PROPERLY EY?

awell I am not sweatn, you think of sum1 years ago, they grow up.  turn into something how some would call it.. a..entrepreneur..  Ahhhwelllll it is no use anyhow...  Later wormers.   Keep doin what ur doin 8)  U all are very good at it lmao,  i wont be missed and i know you wont . toodles 8)

Oh yeah here is some info = This is where I live Antigua Guatemala,  my café is called Squirrel Net(after the success of this place, i will be opening more chains across the central and couth amerikas.  Including some Bars with some very close friends of the family). 

SO Please! if you guys can actually afford a vacation, please stop by if your near... 8)  I wouldn't miss it for the world. 

ToxiC aka Magical Hobo aka Tea Baggins is ouuuut plaaayyaasss 8)
« Last Edit: June 05, 2013, 01:28 AM by l7cx1Cl »

Offline HHC

« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2013, 10:42 PM »
Very nice toxic  :)

ontopic..:

Offline l7cx1Cl

« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2013, 10:51 PM »
Lmao!   Thanks for that. 
« Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 11:17 PM by l7cx1Cl »

Offline Peja

« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2013, 11:07 PM »
what a lovely place for a romantic weekend with pink.
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline avirex

« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2013, 01:55 AM »
cool story bro

Offline Free

« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2013, 04:56 AM »
You have no idea what the word "evidence" means do you?