Forums
April 26, 2024, 04:23 AM

Author Topic: Worms Clan wars  (Read 4285 times)

Online TheWalrus

Re: Worms Clan wars
« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2016, 09:28 AM »
I don't understand why there are people who are active on the TUS forums, yet don't play Worms.

wtf? lol

I see lots of familiar names on here posting yet I haven't seen them in AG in ages. What gives?

I don't play WA much anymore for two reasons. 1., because I get easily addicted to WA and I don't have time for that right now  :P. 2. reason is the community, don't really care about competitive games and there are a lot of dicks and complete noobs playing, a lot of which don't speak english.

I also would play a lot more if hosting my own custom schemes was easier. Now if I host a nice custom normal type scheme, most people quit or whine, because they don't understand it, because there is no easy way of explaining the rules and weapon powers etc. There should be a quick, easy way for all the players to check the rules and scheme settings in the lobby and during the game.

I keep myself informed of new Worms games and WA updates though, because WA is my favourite game of all-time, don't think there's anything wrong in that.
eyy come back tom, i miss ya buddy