Forums
May 04, 2024, 04:46 AM

Author Topic: Worms Revolution problem graphic card  (Read 2069 times)

Offline j0hny

Worms Revolution problem graphic card
« on: September 08, 2013, 04:45 PM »
Can do something about it?

If you wanna play cup or something, Im at the email: lukaszmok21@gmail.com sound on my phone.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) \(ツ)/ (╯°□°)

Offline HHC

Re: Worms Revolution problem graphic card
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2013, 05:24 PM »
You have to go into your graphics card's control center and configure WormsRevolution.exe to use your high performance graphics card instead of the default integrated graphics.

Start -> find catalyst control center -> click graphics switching in power options -> click graphics switching -> in other applications find worms (Defaults: C:/Program Files/Steam/steamapps/common/WormsRevolution) -> click open -> use "high-performance" -> click apply

Did that fix it? I used google search  :-[

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2013, 05:31 PM »
If that doesn't work, you could always try to uninstall and reinst... LoL, just kidding, who would want to install worms revolution after playing it? reinstall.

Offline j0hny

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2013, 06:07 PM »
You have to go into your graphics card's control center and configure WormsRevolution.exe to use your high performance graphics card instead of the default integrated graphics.

Start -> find catalyst control center -> click graphics switching in power options -> click graphics switching -> in other applications find worms (Defaults: C:/Program Files/Steam/steamapps/common/WormsRevolution) -> click open -> use "high-performance" -> click apply

Did that fix it? I used google search  :-[

I have not found such an option is maybe a some patch or update for this game?
If you wanna play cup or something, Im at the email: lukaszmok21@gmail.com sound on my phone.

Offline HHC

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2013, 06:43 PM »
Thats not the problem. THe problem is not the game, but your video card. You need to enable it. In windows.

Minimize the browser. Right click on desktop. This should bring up a link to the control center too.

Offline j0hny

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2013, 08:13 AM »
yes but I have the worst graphics card that can be  :'( only the settings that I have is:

Today I'll see with a friend on a second computer, that the fault of the computer or game.

Offline StepS

« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2013, 08:55 AM »
unfortunately
I have the worst graphics card that can be
is true, I had the same problem on a previous laptop and could only try some drivers but even then would only see black frontend with some options. it's not only about full OpenGL support, but also about supporting all of the required shaders for the game, as well as needing to run smoothly. The same for Clan Wars
Dec 30 2013 23:59:44 <StepS> windowed mode isn't the only thing you need about frontend
Dec 30 2013 23:59:49 <StepS> you need it to be actually bigger
Dec 31 2013 00:00:13 <StepS> it actually is very small on my 15-inch full HD screen
Dec 31 2013 00:00:25 <StepS> while running at 640x480 or stretched mode makes it fuzzy
Dec 31 2013 00:00:44 <StepS> this problem has been around since the Worms Armageddon's release and no one has even tried to beat it
[...]

Offline j0hny

« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2013, 10:36 AM »
unfortunately
I have the worst graphics card that can be
is true, I had the same problem on a previous laptop and could only try some drivers but even then would only see black frontend with some options. it's not only about full OpenGL support, but also about supporting all of the required shaders for the game, as well as needing to run smoothly. The same for Clan Wars

I'll try instal Worms: Reloaded, looks similarly

Offline j0hny

« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2013, 10:11 AM »
I've had enough, here also a problem:

Worms Reloaded - What steam?

Offline HHC

« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2013, 04:25 PM »
Hmm, did you download it or something?

The games are sold through the Steam platform. The legal ones that is.
http://store.steampowered.com/

Offline j0hny

« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2013, 04:56 PM »
Hmm, did you download it or something?

The games are sold through the Steam platform. The legal ones that is.
http://store.steampowered.com/

always before buying the game I downloading a trial version to see that will run on my pc

Offline HHC

« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2013, 05:09 PM »
Well, you need steam to run these games. I dont think you can run them without the platform. And even if you install steam, I doubt it would run downloaded copies without problem.

Offline j0hny

« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2013, 05:13 PM »
Well, you need steam to run these games. I dont think you can run them without the platform. And even if you install steam, I doubt it would run downloaded copies without problem.

ok thx mate :)
+