Forums
May 07, 2024, 04:36 PM

Author Topic: football !  (Read 22045 times)

Offline Chelsea

Re: football !
« Reply #150 on: March 22, 2014, 02:43 PM »
Chelsea 6-0 Arsenal

5' Eto'o S. (Schürrle A.)
7' Schürrle A. (Matić N.)
17' Hazard E. (Penatly)
42' Oscar (Torres F.)
66' Oscar
71' Salah M. (Matić N.)
Spoiler! View

15th minute -> red card for Gibbs, coz Chamberlain touched ball by hand XD
Spoiler! View

at left Chamberlain, at right Gibbs xD

btw. it was Arsen's Wenger 1000th match like Arsenal coach xD great jubilee
« Last Edit: March 22, 2014, 02:44 PM by Chelsea »

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #151 on: April 22, 2014, 09:25 AM »

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #152 on: April 23, 2014, 09:40 PM »
This thread seems only for pictures of football, but maybe someone wants to talk sports instead of watching in .gif format.....

Anyone see Paulao the other day?  Probably the most unbelievable thing I've ever seen in a football match.  I can't believe he quit and took himself out of the match.....why didn't he stay in and try and make up for his miscues?  What do you guys think?  To me it is shameful to screw your team over and then quit on them.  I couldn't believe when I saw the second goal.....
« Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 09:43 PM by TheWalrus »

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: April 24, 2014, 10:20 AM »
This thread seems only for pictures of football, but maybe someone wants to talk sports instead of watching in .gif format.....

Anyone see Paulao the other day?  Probably the most unbelievable thing I've ever seen in a football match.  I can't believe he quit and took himself out of the match.....why didn't he stay in and try and make up for his miscues?  What do you guys think?  To me it is shameful to screw your team over and then quit on them.  I couldn't believe when I saw the second goal.....

yeh, it's a rare sight. I've seen this happen in the lower leagues but never at this level. He really did mess up though, should've just faked injury, at least he's somewhat honest.

Probably depressed or insecure.
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

« Reply #154 on: April 24, 2014, 02:28 PM »

(edit: wth... damn protocols)
« Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 02:50 PM by Twyrfher »

Offline Husk

« Reply #155 on: April 24, 2014, 02:32 PM »
use http instead of https xD

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #156 on: April 28, 2014, 09:16 AM »

;) banana time !

Offline Chelsea

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #158 on: June 12, 2014, 10:28 AM »

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #159 on: June 12, 2014, 11:12 AM »
too bad it's super staged :(
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Tomi

« Reply #160 on: June 14, 2014, 10:16 AM »

It means: I know what you feel bro.. :D

Offline HHC

« Reply #161 on: June 19, 2014, 11:43 AM »

:-[

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #162 on: June 19, 2014, 12:30 PM »

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #163 on: June 20, 2014, 08:53 AM »

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #164 on: June 20, 2014, 09:09 AM »
but you're polish and support england

Eat a bag full of dicks.