Forums
May 02, 2024, 08:24 PM

Author Topic: 30 second rr.  (Read 5131 times)

Offline Husk

Re: 30 second rr.
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2010, 04:16 PM »
I know for a fact i'd play alot of SSR/Bungee and I know alot of other players that would pick them also, just as much as people would pick this suggestion.

if u think ssr and bungeerace are so great, why havn't u played them even once in tus? x; sorry dave but i just see u contradicting urself over and over again. most people who "would" play alot of ssr and bungeerace are playing them already [: i sure as hell am enjoying them, and i can find the fun and competitiveness of the schemes in freeleague aswell.

Offline avirex

« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2010, 04:37 PM »
Lalo. I never said the rope race maps will have to be color maps... However they do have to be larger maps.. About 6-10 turns long... If u play a 30 second rope race on a 45 second map... Yes.. Ties will be very likely.. No shit... Thats why we needd longer maps for rope racing... Short maps r good for ttr
R but not longer ones for rr.... And lalo... Yes 20 second shoppa would be ideal.. But that idea will never go unfortunatly...   And yes.. Komo contraeicts himself quite  a bit husk... But i think he means well... We all still love u komo.

Offline Husk

« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2010, 05:39 PM »
i must admit i tend to step on people's toes with my shitty accusations, and i blame myself for overreacting most of the time. im just curious why dave hasn't played any ssr or bungeerace matches. i gotta take a chill pill.

« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2010, 05:41 PM »
theres one map, dunno if its too short but at least its bigger than avis<3

Nice map NC!!

I'll be playing that later for sure!

:<

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #34 on: October 28, 2010, 06:11 PM »
Seriously avi, husk, how the f@#! have I contradicted myself?

I don't play these schemes in Free league cuz I don't f@#!ing like Free league ok, how the f@#! does that mean i've contradicted myself...

Seriously, some people were just born stupid...

Avi, like I already said, yes, I will try it with some rules and maps if you sort something out :)

Offline Husk

« Reply #35 on: October 28, 2010, 06:15 PM »
and there u go again, calling people stupid.

edit: on a more serious note, i do understand ur decision of not playing free league [= lets try get back to topic lol, my bad.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2010, 06:23 PM by Husk »

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #36 on: October 28, 2010, 06:26 PM »
and there u go again, calling people stupid.

edit: on a more serious note, i do understand ur decision of not playing free league [= lets try get back to topic lol, my bad.

Cuz it f@#!ing IS stupid, avi keeps saying I contradict myself when I f@#!ing don't...

I apologise to you Husk, it isn't normal i'd say things like this to you, but avi just does it cuz he's a proper bellend.

They don't even know the meaning of the word, it's so pathetic to accuse people of things they don't even understand...

Offline avirex

« Reply #37 on: October 28, 2010, 06:26 PM »
Komo... I can think of about 10 people ofF the top of my head that have recently told u that u contraDict urself...if 10 people say the sky is blue... And 1 person says the sky is green... MOre then likely the sky is blue.... Do u see where im going with this??? Or were all the people that tell u thast u contradict urself born stupid??? Anyway lets not turn it into a flame thread... I still cant wait to get home n try ninja map!!!

Offline Crazy

« Reply #38 on: October 28, 2010, 06:44 PM »
I'd accept this idea if this is played on normal rr maps like senecas, magics, hermits, tr, etc. But in those giant maps that I can barely see because I feel a f@#!ing pain in my eyes with png maps I don't and I won't play on them lol.

I wonder with what idea Avi will come now, 20 seconds shoppers maybe or comet dodging. Before trying to implement whatever you should try to make your idea popular in wormnet.

First off, maps looks GREAT nc! Lets 30 sec that one later when you get back ;D And yeah Lalo, there are plenty of strato, herm and seneca maps that can be used for 30 sec indeed. +2 for that post <3

Offline Husk

« Reply #39 on: October 28, 2010, 06:55 PM »
apology accepted dave <3  :-*     i need some fresh air or i could go ride my horse in red dead redemption, yea thats what ill do  :'(

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #40 on: October 28, 2010, 07:22 PM »
Or were all the people that tell u thast u contradict urself born stupid???map!!!

Like i've already said, I doubt they all know the proper defination of contradicting.

You all throw that word around too much without even thinking about it, basically, you all say I am being contradicting when I say something you don't agree with, when I explain something more in depth you say it's contradicting, it's not, that's actually called re-defining.

Going by your judgement, I could say Shyguy contradicted himself, but he didn't... He redefined his opinion, just like I did.

Offline avirex

« Reply #41 on: October 28, 2010, 07:35 PM »
Well then.. That settles it... The sky is green!

« Reply #42 on: October 28, 2010, 07:41 PM »
From the other topic:

I support 30 second rr... I think it would be a better indicator of skilled ropers, tbh... you also gotta have tactics in that scheme.. think about it... like if you are leading, do you continue to go at a fast pace and risk falling? or just kinda of cruise control it? if you are behind, do you want to try to catch up by rushing and risking falling? or hope for your opponent to fall? +1 for 30 second rr.

Going by your judgement, I could say Shyguy contradicted himself, but he didn't... He redefined his opinion, just like I did.

When?
  <-- my brain when I clan with avi

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #43 on: October 28, 2010, 07:41 PM »
Well it'd settled then, you are unfortunate in brain-power.

Let's call you, a mentally challenged muppet :)

^^ avi

Shy, it doesn't matter, really lol, just leave it.

Offline avirex

« Reply #44 on: October 28, 2010, 08:00 PM »
komo, the muppet joke revolves around you... nice try though.. and dude,  the sky is green!! huahauhauahauhauh.. ok im home now, lets 30second rr baby!! im going to check out NC's map