Forums
April 27, 2024, 09:54 AM

Author Topic: Beat The Sheep  (Read 22641 times)

Offline Maciej

Re: Beat The Sheep
« Reply #135 on: June 07, 2012, 12:00 PM »
yeah it's irritating, but anyway I still claim you are sheepbeater, because it wasn't blocked for longer than 24, not even 10 sec. I think Nail shuold make some clear rules about similar situacions.
Well, once (or twice, nevermind) while I was running sheep just... ploped! I would beat him then xD

btw, near the 3rd level I get wristache in my right hand! And I can't rope anymore xD

« Reply #136 on: June 09, 2012, 11:01 PM »
aye nice one angus... and Sir j that was such great roping there, really. You owned the sheep, yes it got blocked for a bit later in the game but you were so far ahead you couldnt see it, I doubt you wouldn't beat it anyway so it counts, vnr!
worm and learn

Offline Ray

« Reply #137 on: June 11, 2012, 07:51 PM »
You guys should make Beat the Skunk, Beat the Cows... :) I can imagine a destructible map where cows make their ways for one another to the finish.

Please, do it! :D

Offline M4Dbrat

• Unacknowledged Genius

• Ukraine Ukraine
  • WoSC WoSC community

• Lots of cool schemes on my profile page!
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: June 11, 2012, 08:16 PM »
Those can be done with PX only. There are no Skunk/Cows Heaven modes in WA. But idea is cool.

Offline Masta

« Reply #139 on: June 11, 2012, 08:38 PM »
« Last Edit: September 19, 2022, 06:32 PM by Masta »

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #140 on: June 11, 2012, 09:50 PM »
skunks are pretty volatile when it comes to movement, they might be too retarded to go in the right direction, youd need a mablak-like animal guide to make them do their thing most likely. 

Offline M4Dbrat

• Unacknowledged Genius

• Ukraine Ukraine
  • WoSC WoSC community

• Lots of cool schemes on my profile page!
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: June 12, 2012, 09:51 AM »

« Reply #142 on: September 06, 2013, 08:04 PM »
rope god! xD

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win

« Reply #143 on: September 06, 2013, 08:51 PM »
Kudos! My sincere congratulations man! Hail the Statik! :)

« Reply #144 on: September 06, 2013, 08:57 PM »
You've always been a great rope racer but I reckon the last year or so you've become one of the all time greats.

To do that map and be the first one to get to the Uber Finish™ is a great achievement.

Most people playing BTS get noticeably stressed and you can tell from the way they rope.  But you didn't even shake, even on the 2 long corridors before the end, you threw your worm down there aggressively where most people would probably go easy to avoid crashing.  I was shitting myself just to get to the normal finish and almost had a heart attack toward the end.  To stay composed for that long and get to the Uber Finish with 1 second.  You take composure to a new level.

How did Nail make such a perfect map for that a practically perfect fast run to end at EXACTLY 255 seconds?  This map is really a work of art, for so many reasons.

Did you practice much on this map?  Did you have any really annoying last second f@#! ups?

Offline Crazy

« Reply #145 on: September 06, 2013, 09:01 PM »
Yea nail did a great job on that map.. Beat The Sheep is one of the best ideas that has come up in the past years, especially for roperacelovers!! Congrats Statik, the finish was intense and my own heart was actually pumping a bit extra when watching that replay :P

« Reply #146 on: September 06, 2013, 09:32 PM »
nice post Cue, thx  :-*

This is pure psychological test, like most rr challenges actually... There is no spoon sheep ;D

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win

Offline LeTotalKiller

« Reply #147 on: September 07, 2013, 05:45 PM »
Congrats Statik. ;)

Offline Sir-J

« Reply #148 on: September 08, 2013, 07:43 PM »
-
« Last Edit: September 25, 2021, 04:54 PM by Rudolf289 »

Offline avirex

« Reply #149 on: September 08, 2013, 09:58 PM »
just seen your replay statik, was rly nice...

and sirjs was crazy... vgj to you both... only the russians hold the title to ubber finish ! ;D