Forums
April 26, 2024, 08:03 PM

Author Topic: Looking for a forgotten scheme (Moon in the middle worked like a gravity field)  (Read 1413 times)

Offline Zalo the moler

Good day. Maybe somebody could help me out. I would be very grateful. In years 2017-2018 I was playing some scheme on a specific map. It had a moon hanged up in the air, in the middle, and whatever you would throw, it would all get glued to the center of it (worms, zookas, granades, moles would start bending in that direction too). It was super fun and I believe there were some barriers a little bit further from the moon itself, where you could roam around. Has anyone seen such a scheme?

Offline Lupastic

this sounds like one of those "black hole" schemes I think. black hole bng, or some varity of that?

#Foxyhound?

Offline Zalo the moler

Yeah, thanks. It was most likely this scheme. I probably mistook the moon for earth  :-[ Although, I can't seem to find the very first map from this video.

Offline Lupastic

this scheme looks crazy indeed >< and nice, didn't know Dennis owns a youtube channel like this :-*

Offline FoxHound

• Scheme maker, map maker and Worms Knowledge Base editor. I also have translation projects.

• Brazil Brazil
  • STF STF clan
  • WoSC WoSC community
  • PoC PoC community

• Founder of WoSC, a community about scheme creation
    • View Profile
    • My Worms Knowledge Base page
This scheme was the first RubberWorm scheme I ever played, called "Gravity Shopper" by the time. Nowadays I don't think it is a good name. Black Hole Shopper makes more sense to me. The first map made for this scheme was probably made by RUSH. I made a map for this scheme that Danelius helped me with graphics upgrade. By the way, Danelius is a great map maker. Not sure if the map you played is this map I'm talking.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2021, 01:16 AM by FoxHound »
I doubt you see this link moving below (you will have to zoom in. If you click at it, you will have maden the impossible):
'

Offline Zalo the moler

I already found the map :) Had a great blast playing it last night

Offline FoxHound

• Scheme maker, map maker and Worms Knowledge Base editor. I also have translation projects.

• Brazil Brazil
  • STF STF clan
  • WoSC WoSC community
  • PoC PoC community

• View Profile
I already found the map :) Had a great blast playing it last night

Yes, this is the very first map (by RUSH) of Black Hole Shopper, I believe. It's the same map I played the first time I used RubberWorm.

https://www.wmdb.org/7435
I doubt you see this link moving below (you will have to zoom in. If you click at it, you will have maden the impossible):
'

Offline FoxHound

• Brazil Brazil
  • STF STF clan
  • WoSC WoSC community
  • PoC PoC community

• View Profile
I made this gif from this replay:

It is now on Black Hole Shopper article.
'

Offline Zalo the moler

Offline Echiko

I made this gif from this replay:

It is now on Black Hole Shopper article.

This is art!
This user cannot be contacted through PMs.