Forums
June 01, 2024, 05:31 PM

Poll

What new weapon/utility would you add to hysteria scheme? (voting for existing weapon/utility means that you want to limit it down)

(with delay)
 (with delay)
 (with delay)

Author Topic: New weapons in hysteria  (Read 6074 times)

Offline LeTotalKiller

Re: New weapons in hysteria
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2013, 06:20 PM »
Theres a reason theres only 1 weap per line btw. It kinda gets messy if you have to scroll through 3 or 4 in a single sec. Even in Aerial it often happens that people throw clusters or fire mortars on accident instead of nade/zook.

Dont think there are good ways to counter lame play with just adding a few weaps. Moles are too powerful then. And drill kinda takes away the firepunch opportunity, which is one of those few moves that people in bad positions attempt to get back in the game. If they cant FP nemore, they will stay in their hide even more often.

Erm.. Jetpack and Gravity are in same key...

LG was added later on, it wasn't here in the original Hysteria.

Offline Xrayez

« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2013, 07:12 PM »
Theres a reason theres only 1 weap per line btw. It kinda gets messy if you have to scroll through 3 or 4 in a single sec. Even in Aerial it often happens that people throw clusters or fire mortars on accident instead of nade/zook.

Dont think there are good ways to counter lame play with just adding a few weaps. Moles are too powerful then. And drill kinda takes away the firepunch opportunity, which is one of those few moves that people in bad positions attempt to get back in the game. If they cant FP nemore, they will stay in their hide even more often.

Erm.. Jetpack and Gravity are in same key...

LG was added later on, it wasn't here in the original Hysteria.

And how really good LG has been settled down in the classic hysteria  :)

« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2013, 12:41 AM »
It made it easier to employ ass tactics and harder to hide from them, that's for sure...

Anyway, whatever you do, please don't call this new scheme Hysteria. >:(

Offline Csongi

« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2013, 01:51 AM »
WHERE IS TEH DONKEY ?!
"Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work." - Robert Orben

[avirex`mm] ill rape ur mother
[avirex`mm] twice in the same night
[avirex`mm] and she will ask for a third
[avirex`mm] cuz she's a whore

kins> Don't let girls ruins ur tus games :)

Offline SpideR

« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2013, 01:57 AM »
WHERE IS TEH DONKEY ?!

LOL I thought that. But that would make its name change necessarily to psychosis.

Offline SpideR

« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2013, 02:03 AM »
A new name could be hysterical neurosis, if we were to keep it's psychopathological sense, as a disruptive disorder from the normal schemes standards, since you are all neurotic and can't keep your hysterical urges stable. 8)
(I studied psychology, and in case there is another one here, I know It doesn't make much sense in theory)

Oh, and I really don't like hysteria much, so I won't bother voting...
but isn't there a way to rearrange the f keys/weapons? Steps?
« Last Edit: December 16, 2013, 03:52 AM by SpideR »

Offline Xrayez

« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2013, 12:14 PM »
It made it easier to employ ass tactics and harder to hide from them, that's for sure...

Well, I don't have any hope to substitute existing hysteria ( :'()  But sure I can find more fellowz that will agree on creating new scheme based on voting results
Just let it bee and will see  :P
« Last Edit: December 16, 2013, 12:17 PM by Xrayez »

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2013, 12:26 PM »
i would add ice in order to avoid few abuse turns.

Offline avirex

« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2013, 01:44 AM »

whats the difference?? hysteria was never meant to be a league game, and its a joke that it become one...

on topic: i vote to add nuke.

Offline Fenice

« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2013, 03:53 AM »
This scheme is so f@#!ing bad as the way it is, please don't make it even worse. :-X

Offline Xrayez

« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2013, 10:31 AM »
Well, at least we can add to the league scheme, as said GreatProfe. That would not break any existing habits, and it doesn't require any additional skill to use it. Omg, is this scheme so hard for ya?  :)

Offline Peja

« Reply #26 on: December 20, 2013, 12:19 PM »
you guy are well aware we have unlimited petrols right ? xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline Triad

« Reply #27 on: December 20, 2013, 01:22 PM »
Imo if you wanna add weapons to league scheme, adding drill and kami will be enough.

Offline Xrayez

« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2013, 03:16 PM »
Imo if you wanna add weapons to league scheme, adding drill and kami will be enough.

So yeah, I would add

« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2013, 03:29 PM »
where is armageddon?

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win