Forums
April 29, 2024, 08:55 AM

Author Topic: Possibly BNG Change  (Read 8536 times)

Offline Prankster

Re: Possibly BNG Change
« Reply #60 on: October 09, 2012, 07:12 PM »
@ Peja
Did you read any comments that wasn't from Berria?
I like bng the same way as you and Komo do, and I also like to play it for competition too. But TUS bng turned into a notching festival, and most players (well, technically everyone except maybe Komo) who play by feeling, have less to none chance against notchers. Maybe these changes will make the differences smaller.

What I'm thinking about is that we could have two schemes - and against notchers we would be able to pick the one with these changes. But I'm afraid that would bring a lot of other problems..

Also keep in mind that for funner, you can play bng by whatever scheme you like.

@ MI
A 2 sec hot-seat time would be nice too, because of the wind-change (maybe barman recommended this?)
a2b on TUS is not that bad idea as it sounded at first.. But it only works as an invite-only league and yea, there were always activity issues.

Online Peja

« Reply #61 on: October 09, 2012, 07:46 PM »
xD i did, for the example the posts of coste and darkz. notchers will still own imo. if darz is able to notch reliable in 3 seconds,  barman will be the same very soon. i dont think u will be able to do a nice called trickshot in a league game easily now. so i wonder for what to change the time then. to see guys like mablak misssing 5% more of their shots?
so far i see only berria having a time issue, all other just want to do something against notching. just wonder if this effect is worth the less confortable turntime.  well we will see, maybe its better, i just liked bng for the fact u didnt need to rush your shots like in hysteria. well these times seem to be over.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #62 on: October 09, 2012, 07:46 PM »
Good stuff prank :)

I really agree, it took me 5-6 years of non-stop 10+ hours a day of BnG to become as good as I got, to get the win ratios I got...

I am happy for barman giving me "a run for my money" but I still feel awkward and part of me is dissapointed because he only has the win streak he has because he notches, and he could possibly beat my much harder earned streak due to notching...

But part of me is thinking, at least someone is REALLY enjoying competitive BnG lol...

Offline Husk

« Reply #63 on: October 09, 2012, 08:16 PM »
I don't think there are that many notchers, so if u happen to lose to a notcher, meh, he probably has much higher bng rating than u and u lose just like 20 rating, is this such a big problem we need to come up with a change that would make bng a 5 sec hysteria?

in all the other stuff I pretty much agree: don't be scared to use different kinds of maps, no girders
« Last Edit: October 09, 2012, 08:18 PM by Husk »

Offline Ramone

« Reply #64 on: October 10, 2012, 12:30 AM »
Enjoy your pissing and your going for the juice and your scratching of the balls and your chatting and relaxed bng in funners or in games with friends where U know it's all fine.
In league games where it's all about the win, get your shit together and play it ftw. Lets see darkz doing his notching in 3 sec. What's the harm? I bet that anyone who notch or use screen marks can't do it effectively in 3 secs as he can do it in 15 secs. I'm convinced into that. Prove me wrong. Lets make turn time 3 sec for one season and see what happens?
Any balls?

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #65 on: October 10, 2012, 04:43 AM »
You can still notch even with 1s turn time, but to be honest, I don't care anymore and don't HAVE to care anymore, so meh, you guys deal with it lol.

Let's not forget, it was someone in b2b who openly gave out all this notching information.

Offline darKz

« Reply #66 on: October 10, 2012, 05:18 AM »
You can still notch even with 1s turn time, but to be honest, I don't care anymore and don't HAVE to care anymore, so meh, you guys deal with it lol.

Let's not forget, it was someone in b2b who openly gave out all this notching information.

Tear and feather him!! Because it wouldn't have happened eventually anyway.
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline avirex

« Reply #67 on: October 10, 2012, 01:05 PM »
is this thread about komo too now?

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #68 on: October 10, 2012, 03:55 PM »
Tear and feather him!! Because it wouldn't have happened eventually anyway.

Well if that's true, it would be their fault, you can't use "it'd happen eventually" as an excuse, imo, it ruined BnG, now no one has a fair chance anymore, it's a pointless scheme as far as competition is involved, funners though, are still special, you can never ruin that.

Offline Ramone

« Reply #69 on: October 10, 2012, 09:49 PM »

Can U don't care that much that U quit replying in this topic? Please, don't HAVE to care that much. Just leave. And just don't care. Please. We guys will deal with it. U don't care anymore. Cause U don't HAVE to care anymore.

Stay on-topic plz.
Any thoughts and opinions about the subject anyone?

« Last Edit: October 11, 2012, 01:06 AM by Ramone »

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #70 on: October 11, 2012, 06:15 AM »
Ramone, BnG is a joke now, it's time has past, it will NEVER ever be the same again, get used to that fact.

Let you guys take care of it? LOL I have never heard anything so pathetic in my life, none of you ever cared about BnG, and you never will, seriously i'd rather have BnG into the hands of FoS, at least they actually have genuine passion and committment.

Offline Prankster

« Reply #71 on: October 11, 2012, 06:57 AM »
is this thread about komo too now?

Yes. Yes, it is.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #72 on: October 11, 2012, 07:13 AM »
Grow up, I am talking about something that was a HUGE part of my life, stop changing the subject and acting like idiots because you can't handle the conversation, stop going off topic, or shutup completely.

If you did however manage to save BnG, make it good again, you would have achieved the seemingly impossible, and you would have my gratitude for eternity, whether you care or not, which I am guessing, you don't.

Offline Prankster

« Reply #73 on: October 11, 2012, 08:48 AM »
If you want to talk about a part of your life, visit a shrink, but you're actually just pulling this topic back.
And how do you mean you'd rather have bng into the hands of fos? Like anyone is "having" bng! The community's having it, no one in person/group. And most of those people who post here do care about it, don't you see?
You are just being jealous.

Also, what do you mean by "Let's not forget, it was someone in b2b who openly gave out all this notching information."? Are you trying to discredit b2b? FYI, it wasn't a b2b action, neither is this topic.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2012, 11:14 AM by Prankster »

« Reply #74 on: October 11, 2012, 09:06 AM »

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win