Forums
April 29, 2024, 03:01 PM

Author Topic: Possibly BNG Change  (Read 8551 times)

Offline TheKomodo

Re: Possibly BNG Change
« Reply #75 on: October 11, 2012, 03:08 PM »
Also, what do you mean by "Let's not forget, it was someone in b2b who openly gave out all this notching information."? Are you trying to discredit b2b? FYI, it wasn't a b2b action, neither is this topic.

You simply don't know what you are talking about, you seem to be forgetting my eyes and ears for BnG over the years, and I don't need to discredit b2b, you guys do that all by yourself.

I should have listened to avirex a long long time ago, there are some nice people in b2b, but some right morons at the same time.

« Reply #76 on: October 11, 2012, 04:32 PM »
Komo, didn't you offer to teach people how to notch a while back because you felt it was unfair that some people knew and some didn't...and I'm sure you gave a few little examples of techniques as well....

So why are you being so funny about someone from b2b explaining notching when you were doing the same?

;O  Excuse me if I'm missing something or whatever.

Offline Prankster

« Reply #77 on: October 11, 2012, 04:40 PM »
Ok, this is my fault too, I helped you to bring b2b in it. But couldn't we just talk about something that matters to us in peace? This is not the right place to express your b2b complex.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2012, 09:30 PM by Prankster »

Offline van

• van-the-dral

• Poland Poland
  • RoH RoH clan

• Death to the randomness.
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 11, 2012, 08:33 PM »
I would like to know why is the test stuff (/ts /test) idea going over everyone's head.

Offline franz

« Reply #79 on: October 11, 2012, 09:31 PM »
I think you should be allowed to force /ts /test if requested. No real argument has been made against it, other than "I dunno"

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #80 on: October 11, 2012, 10:30 PM »
I think you should be allowed to force /ts /test if requested. No real argument has been made against it, other than "I dunno"

Yeah this is a great idea, did someone say this was available the entire time??

Cue, I offered AFTER certain people told certain people, for the sole purpose of evening the playing field, i'd never have offered otherwise.

But hardly anyone wants to learn notching, so must take a different approach.

Actually, it would be cool for a dedicated notching league, because notching IS fun, i've had many fun notching games with people, darKz in particular :)

Offline Breeze

« Reply #81 on: October 11, 2012, 11:57 PM »
Does that test switch require a modified version of worms?

Offline franz

« Reply #82 on: October 12, 2012, 12:03 AM »
Does that test switch require a modified version of worms?

No,  /ts /test have been available since 2010 when 3.6.31.0 was released. I only found out about it now though. And I still think in a league game you should be allowed to force /ts /test if requested. Seems fair to me, and allows current Bng to continue if both like it together.

Offline avirex

« Reply #83 on: October 12, 2012, 12:43 PM »
wtf???

komo, when did i ever say anything about:

"I should have listened to avirex a long long time ago, there are some nice people in b2b, but some right morons at the same time."

lol

im confused ;D   

ps: FoS will represent this case with passion and commitment for a small fee komo.

« Reply #84 on: October 12, 2012, 01:07 PM »
I don't understand this passion to change classic schemes... You should save them at least for history :D Maybe we need a league with alternative schemes? Aerial, Roper with 2 worms per team, some replacement for bng with other maps/weapons...

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win

Offline Hussar

« Reply #85 on: October 12, 2012, 01:21 PM »
I don't understand this passion to change classic schemes... You should save them at least for history :D Maybe we need a league with alternative schemes? Aerial, Roper with 2 worms per team, some replacement for bng with other maps/weapons...

Some years ago one guy just created alone one sheme, it was nice ,popular as f@#! but after some years ppl allready knows then this sheme isnt perfect as it could be. So thats why they did a brainstorm to fix sheme as they want. WHat a big deal ?

all knows then many heads works better than one.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2012, 01:25 PM by Berria »

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #86 on: October 12, 2012, 01:24 PM »
avi, I will send a PM.

« Reply #87 on: October 12, 2012, 01:26 PM »
It denepds on how much you are gonna change a scheme. As a programmer I can't name with the same name 10 different things... At least number your "revisions". BnG 1.0.4, etc. :D Just a suggestion.

« Reply #88 on: October 12, 2012, 01:28 PM »
There are 3 or 4 BnG schemes, and all are allowed to play on TUS (with sg or not, with inf teles or not, combinations etc...). Why the hell all of them have the same name? xD Nvm, I'm just bored, hf.

« Reply #89 on: October 12, 2012, 04:18 PM »
<Ramone> we're just nicknames
<Ramone> isn't that sad..

<Johnny`> !fart
* Johnny` has farted out 0 Scoville units.
<Johnny`> Sonova

My W:A related channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/HighCostage