Forums
May 07, 2024, 08:00 PM

Author Topic: Top Scheme Ideas  (Read 3906 times)

Re: Top Scheme Ideas
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2013, 07:17 PM »
Why not. Also to add a little income about rope knocking.
This is a typical rule where people take advantage of the rule in order to win the game.In my opinion, the game barman did link is a perfect example on how can people can use this rule in order to be lame.
The rule itself come from the time elite was playing in a non rope knocking channel. Afterwards, this rule was added mainly in order to avoid rope knocking + plop (dyna or bat) but nowadays it is used to attempt to lame win a game with dumb argument as used in barman game. That's why I also think that in order to prevent this kind of attitude it should just be removed. At least try to see if it can work out with this rule removed with tel or cup as suggested by pej and if yes just remove this rule. It won't affect the game very much except adding more strategy :-).

Offline Hussar

« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2013, 07:24 PM »
totally agree barman !

Offline Free

« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2013, 07:26 PM »
I'd be all in favor of rope knocking as it just ADDS to the skill-level of the scheme, more variety in attacks, more to think about in defense.

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2013, 08:22 PM »
i think the ppl addicted to rope should understand ground schemes is to be decided in ground - not in rope ninja. Pretty sure to add rope knocking in elite and team is a mistake: the rope has only the function to move your worms in the map - not to get any advantage. Just saying - do not take it as personal.

Offline Free

« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2013, 08:36 PM »
i think the ppl addicted to rope should understand ground schemes is to be decided in ground - not in rope ninja. Pretty sure to add rope knocking in elite and team is a mistake: the rope has only the function to move your worms in the map - not to get any advantage. Just saying - do not take it as personal.

OH JUST LIKE IN INTERMEDIATE? PLS DO NOT TAKE IT AS PERSONAL BUT IN WHAT PAGE OF UNIVERSAL WORMS BOOK IT IS SAID THAT ROPE IS ONLY FOR MOVEMENT? OR MAYBE ITS JUST IN UR HEAD?

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2013, 08:39 PM »
intermediate is kinda different from elite  :-\

Elite has different maps, different arsenal and different rope ammo/power. So, different schemes, in my head and in every eliter head.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2013, 08:41 PM by GreatProfe »

Online Peja

« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2013, 08:43 PM »
you talked about ground schemes, afaik inter isnt a rope scheme. and in fact ropeknock is a skill used in kinda every scheme, not using it in elite/t17 just causes hides which are total absurd and you wouldnt chose them in any other scheme. 
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2013, 08:44 PM »
is a scheme with 5 ropes a ground scheme? i dont think so... i guess intermediate is as the name says... intermediate xD

« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2013, 08:45 PM »
Id like to have jetpack instead of tele. Seriously, you can move without wasting a turn, bng its about bazooka and grenade, not about moving and building hides, thats one of the reasons why bng is so boring, and why bng called bng.
But jetpacks should be limited, around 7-8, because otherwise people can hide and dont move till they get a decent wind.
Im agree about no rules bng, Im bored of people calling me lame xD
However stay on distance from opponent should stay as a rule.

Id like to write what I want to change on all of these schemes, but the tus is not enough

Offline Free

« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2013, 08:51 PM »
Nah you lost Prof.

Really.

« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2013, 09:12 PM »

Chapter 4:
How do I know if scheme is rope-based or ground?
If scheme become unplayable retard bullshit after removing ninja rope - its rope-based scheme. This explains why roper, wxw, ttrr is rope-based mkay?
If scheme you can do a turn without using a rope it means scheme is ground. This explains why t17, elite, inter is ground as well as explains that shoppa is half rope half ground because sometimes you can do a turn without using the rope

« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2013, 09:30 PM »
I also disagree with you prof. Just think elite has only 2 rope. It won't make a huge difference and as I said before it'll help avoid these cheap rule abuser people :-).

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2013, 09:34 PM »
hmmm although the troll languague, i agree it with impossible.

Offline Anubis

« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2013, 10:17 PM »
Yeah Prof, a bit rude by Impo but it makes 100% sense. :)

« Reply #29 on: March 08, 2013, 12:35 AM »
Would you guys still want rope knocking to be allowed in Elite and T17 if there was an option to easily enable or disable it in the scheme file?