Forums
May 14, 2024, 04:34 PM

Author Topic: Looking for new members (TdC)  (Read 1957 times)

Offline Crazy

Looking for new members (TdC)
« on: March 02, 2013, 08:07 PM »
TdC is searching for new members to the clan. We want to keep being active in TUS and to enjoy clanners with old and newborn clans. Read the tryout description if you want to join us! I'd like to add these qualifications that you must meet if you want to join:

- You must be polite. This means no insulting and unnecessary swearing or bullying of others.
- You must have respect to other members (including newbies).
- We want continuity in TdC and loyalty to the clan is an important value for us.
- You can not be italian

TdC is currently existing of 27 members, but only 3 are active in league. We are open to let in 3-4 new members.

Offline zippeurfou

Re: Looking for new members (TdC)
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2013, 08:35 PM »
Good post Crazy.
I'd like to add that we are looking for long term members. I don't blame people that join and leave on a regular basis but that is not what we are looking for.
Some people don't get why we got so many inactive members just think of TdC as a community that also play serious in league that you'd like to join. Joining this community means you understand that the whole is more important than the individual. It also means that if the community suffer from inactivity you won't be willing to leave but rather willing to find solution such as did crazy here.
Remember you are dealing with an old clan (if not the oldest active one) we might not be as active as we were in the lasts season but it doesn't mean we won't be in the future and it certainly not mean we are going to die. The strength of TdC is all these 27 members including the inactive one that you might won't see today or this year but might come back and still find a place where they belong.

Offline theredi

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2013, 10:39 PM »
im active but when i enter wn i see no one else on ag ;D and ffs u dont use msn... we should have some messanger or damn facebook atleast some group or something... to talk even when not on ag or tus

Offline reN`s

• I am ren just ren the ren instantly ren

• Chile Chile
  • ICB ICB clan
  • rM rM community

• About it what do u want? Its just a game.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2013, 11:02 PM »
 ??? ooooooooh.. interesting  :)

Offline Sbaffo

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2013, 10:25 AM »
im active but when i enter wn i see no one else on ag ;D and ffs u dont use msn... we should have some messanger or damn facebook atleast some group or something... to talk even when not on ag or tus

you could use the chat on tus :)

Offline sm0k

« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2013, 10:34 AM »
hehe ye fb is usefull;p we got our own group there too ;) its better then msn or tus chat. you can steel our idea too and make a whatsapp group like we do ;p

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2013, 11:06 AM »
hehe ye fb is usefull;p we got our own group there too ;) its better then msn or tus chat. you can steel our idea too and make a whatsapp group like we do ;p

we in dP had it too xDD

Chelsea, Csongi & Tomi xDDD really big group xD

Offline Sbaffo

« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2013, 11:10 AM »
You can not be italian

dafuq mean this ???

Offline Tomi

« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2013, 11:14 AM »

we in dP had it too xDD

Ye lol. The triumvirate who owned everyone xD or.. I mean Csongi owned everyone xd (and ofc not triumvirate coz sometimes MI and Savage helped a lot ;D)

Btw GO guys, it is an unique chance to get in a very good clan! If I could, I would try to join too, but if I join a clan other members will leave it, so rather no xD

And this tus group chat is working also very well. We use this.. it needs 2-3 days to get used that you should look at this too not only facebook :D
« Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 11:17 AM by Tomi »

Offline sm0k

« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2013, 11:32 AM »

we in dP had it too xDD

Ye lol. The triumvirate who owned everyone xD or.. I mean Csongi owned everyone xd (and ofc not triumvirate coz sometimes MI and Savage helped a lot ;D)

Btw GO guys, it is an unique chance to get in a very good clan! If I could, I would try to join too, but if I join a clan other members will leave it, so rather no xD

And this tus group chat is working also very well. We use this.. it needs 2-3 days to get used that you should look at this too not only facebook :D

ye that tus group chat is a good way too but we are more active in fb or whatsapp then in tus. when im at home i sue fb and ignore tus page since u can just wait of one msg ^^ so u get bored to check tus page.. fb make a sound when u get a msg or something happens there. idk if tus got this opption too, i didnt found it yet.

and ye tdc, good luck to find new guys ;)

Offline Hussar

« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2013, 11:39 AM »
I WANT JOIN !

Offline reN`s

• I am ren just ren the ren instantly ren

• Chile Chile
  • ICB ICB clan
  • rM rM community

• About it what do u want? Its just a game.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2013, 02:25 PM »
be very interesting if I can get enter in TDC  ;D , but I know that the problem is difficult because of my clanes, but really I all this time ... been looking for a good clan, but still do not trust me .. I never go into a good clan :(, jjajaja but this is my opinion.

:)
« Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 02:31 PM by skreN`s »

Offline zippeurfou

« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2013, 04:56 PM »
SkreN's or anyone else interested please open a new topic if you wish to join.
I WANT JOIN !
No berria sorry but huskeyboy said that you raped his ass too hard the other day.. :(
We already got a fb group and I think peja had set smthing on irc. I also used to have a teamspeak server on my pc but I don't have a server anymore so I can't set it up.
I also wanted to set up a sms server that would send us mobile message but since I don't own a server I can't do it anymore :(.
Still, the best way to catch us is to use TdC group shoutbox in my opinion :).

Offline Husk

« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2013, 07:36 AM »
let's use skÿÿÿÿÿpeeee =P

« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2013, 12:39 PM »
IRC channel, guys, IRC channel. Best. Thing. To. Keep. You. Active.