Forums
April 26, 2024, 08:11 AM

Author Topic: HELLO AGAIN !!!!  (Read 3602 times)

Re: HELLO AGAIN !!!!
« Reply #30 on: May 14, 2013, 07:46 PM »
its holiday time now(work, work and more work...). atm im listening to ghetto styles 3rd anniversary show. it will last 9h(22-07). but i have job tomorrow morning and im dämn tired already so i really need to sleep soon:C and... its hockey time also!! but i dont care what happens on the world champions because my town won gold in finland! first time since 1978 rofl. so my town is still upside down. ÄSSÄT!!! lol i think i need to continue to listen the show. u should come to tdc private forums btw. anndd im kind of busy with everything so i need to boycott worms:/& but well, im having propably the best days since my birth atm so its good here in finland. and the winter seems finally to be over!! lol dunno if u asked it or not but whateverr(husky smiley here) :::::D
"since most people tend to the order side, its my job to spread chaos" -peja

Offline HHC

« Reply #31 on: May 14, 2013, 07:50 PM »
 ;D

Good to hear you're enjoying your life so much  8)

Miss you on the servers, do promise me you'll be back when there's less work to do  :-[

Btw, where do you work now? It's not the job at the 2nd hand store nemore is it?

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2013, 09:15 AM »
Hey hey everyone, for those who know me lemme give you a cyber hugh, for the rest let me introduce myself. I'm rox, real name Oscar, been playing this since 1999 i think the year it released, but stopped playing like 3 or 4 years ago due to my private life and job. I eventually found the CD of w:a and installed to check stuff but now i got no job and have enough time for some games daily.
Joined tdc a lot of time ago lol (i can't f@#!ing remember when), but been in WcD and LoR clans in wwp and in w:a some made by bored oldschoolers like: TheOne, Anubis, Fudo, etc...  Active clans for 2 or 3 months then died.
EDIT: joined 6 years ago, i saw the post of fada "10 years"

SO........  Hope we will meet in game and have fun together, by the way i was used to be most rope player but due to my suckness at roping nowadays i'll be up for everything.

Here i finish the post, KISSES !!!!!

OLA K ASE?
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline llRoXll

« Reply #33 on: May 19, 2013, 09:38 PM »
Hey hey everyone, for those who know me lemme give you a cyber hugh, for the rest let me introduce myself. I'm rox, real name Oscar, been playing this since 1999 i think the year it released, but stopped playing like 3 or 4 years ago due to my private life and job. I eventually found the CD of w:a and installed to check stuff but now i got no job and have enough time for some games daily.
Joined tdc a lot of time ago lol (i can't f@#!ing remember when), but been in WcD and LoR clans in wwp and in w:a some made by bored oldschoolers like: TheOne, Anubis, Fudo, etc...  Active clans for 2 or 3 months then died.
EDIT: joined 6 years ago, i saw the post of fada "10 years"

SO........  Hope we will meet in game and have fun together, by the way i was used to be most rope player but due to my suckness at roping nowadays i'll be up for everything.

Here i finish the post, KISSES !!!!!

OLA K ASE?

Hombre, cuanto tiempo !!!

« Reply #34 on: June 22, 2013, 10:11 AM »
;D

Good to hear you're enjoying your life so much  8)

Miss you on the servers, do promise me you'll be back when there's less work to do  :-[

Btw, where do you work now? It's not the job at the 2nd hand store nemore is it?

Lol sorry for such a late response huhu.

I work on a store which sells almost everything except food. I work in the garden side, its great because its outdoor job! Im there just for the summer, need to go back to school after summer hehe. I can just promise that i can try to come to servers. My hurriedness isnt actually because of work. Just so much other and more important things to do in my church and with my friends. And im doing music as well, its dämn slow haha. Phiis!!

Offline HHC

« Reply #35 on: June 22, 2013, 05:58 PM »
ah, yoyo NC  ;D

cu next month huauahauau

« Reply #36 on: June 23, 2013, 07:34 PM »
lol, ag now!?