Forums
April 29, 2024, 03:34 AM

Author Topic: I need money  (Read 1847 times)

Offline Spaazi

I need money
« on: November 22, 2011, 05:55 PM »
Can someone send money to Canada please, i'd need 8-9k before x-mas!   :'(
If you wanna help, pm me!

Thanks!

Offline HHC

Re: I need money
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2011, 06:02 PM »
jesus, what do you need that for?  ???

Offline Spaazi

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2011, 06:08 PM »
I'm broken! Bank gave me some money but I gotta give it back... and i'll start working just a few months after x-mas and now i have no fund for xmas gift for girlfriend and i need cash for alcohol and stuff. But i finnish uni soon i'll send back money :)

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2011, 06:29 PM »
man i have the same Problem :(

Offline rash

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2011, 06:30 PM »
u still can offer her a bottle of wine...empty sure  :D
i need money too lol f@#!ing tax, 420€ !!

Offline Spaazi

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2011, 06:37 PM »
Nina: Sell your secretary on the internet and give me some money, i'll refund next year i promise  :)

Offline rash

« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2011, 06:40 PM »
Nina: Sell your secretary on the internet and give me some money, i'll refund next year i promise  :)
he should just rent it :)

Offline nino

« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2011, 08:21 PM »
you suck at managing money, send ur gf here, ill use it till x-mas  and send her back with some money for u. hauhau

if u were  here, i could help you,  but id probably get something from u, if u dont pay, like car or something, then sell to get my money back.

last month i sold a moto from a guy who got like 2k $ to pay 2k and half in 3 months, he didnot pay anything then i got his bike which value was something like this, sold and got the money back. hehe.

it works like this:

when he get the money, he leaves with me the document where i can pass the bike to my name, then he didnot pay, i just passed to my name and sold this shit lol.
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Peja

« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2011, 08:53 PM »
lol nino is a f@#!ing loan shark  ;D

Offline skOrpuz

« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2011, 09:12 PM »
you suck at managing money, send ur gf here, ill use it till x-mas  and send her back with some money for u. hauhau

if u were  here, i could help you,  but id probably get something from u, if u dont pay, like car or something, then sell to get my money back.

last month i sold a moto from a guy who got like 2k $ to pay 2k and half in 3 months, he didnot pay anything then i got his bike which value was something like this, sold and got the money back. hehe.

it works like this:

when he get the money, he leaves with me the document where i can pass the bike to my name, then he didnot pay, i just passed to my name and sold this shit lol.

loool agiota (loan shark) do caralho! oO

Offline theredi

« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2011, 09:13 PM »
shit, me2

Offline Crazy

« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2011, 01:39 AM »
We can play the cashgame of T17s we`ve been planning spaazi, 10 dollars is better then nothing xD but seriously you need 8-9K dollars for christmas? What budget are you on!!

Offline Spaazi

« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2011, 02:14 AM »
I got myself into trouble ;D if you have no news of me after 25th december, send SEAL Team 6 to Canada xD

Offline Alien

« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2011, 03:08 AM »
google i need money

Offline theredi

« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2011, 01:26 PM »
if you have no news of me after 25th december, send SEAL Team 6 to Canada xD
who needs f@#!ing seals?? we will send tha teent, nc will own ur opponents with his glock and angos will rape their flesh aee