Forums
April 29, 2024, 02:27 PM

Author Topic: I'm back!  (Read 3058 times)

Offline AnT

I'm back!
« on: July 06, 2010, 01:31 AM »
After a big time out, i've reinstalled Worms Armageddon again and started playing it again around 22:00 pm and 02:00 am in Brazil (GMT - 3:00).  ;D
I hope we can help to make this clan active again and kick some asses!  8)
Anyway, i'm sucking these days, but i hope i back to my old skillz!  ;)

Cya on WormNet, every1!  :D

Offline zippeurfou

Re: I'm back!
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2010, 02:11 AM »
Welcome back !! :).
I've invited you in tdc accept it :). We need some replay of you :).
Gogo train hard and pwn in roper :)

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2010, 09:43 AM »
ooo one zillian in tdc! welcome!
"since most people tend to the order side, its my job to spread chaos" -peja

Offline rU`

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2010, 09:49 AM »
yo AnT
LaW`T0WER , LoR`T0WER at wwp 2004-2007

TdC`Leroy , cFc`Leroy at w:a 2005-2008

Played leagues: CBC/CBS, FB, XTC, LW, TUS.

Offline sm0k

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2010, 01:07 PM »
right on time for playioffs ;)
welcome dude

Offline rash

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2010, 06:22 PM »
wb Ant  ;D

Offline GodiTo

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2010, 08:59 PM »
Hey Ant. Welcome back, and welcome on TUS site ;)

Offline Maciej

« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2010, 10:15 PM »
lol godito, asslicking to get some applaud is really childish. You have been doing it for such a long time that I can't even remember when you started. Better stop it and show yourself.

Offline beer

« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2010, 10:48 PM »
lol godito, asslicking to get some applaud is really childish. You have been doing it for such a long time that I can't even remember when you started. Better stop it and show yourself.

XDDD wise man, ull deserve some applauds from me

drama queen iz back

« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2010, 10:53 PM »

heh that

+ Hey Ant. Welcome back, and welcome on TUS site  ;)
worm and learn

Offline Maciej

« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2010, 10:54 PM »

hehehe thx beer, i was afraid that i will get some swell of smites again! But being just yourself is best. ;)

Offline darKz

« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2010, 11:17 PM »

hehehe thx beer, i was afraid that i will get some swell of smites again! But being just yourself is best. ;)

I'll smite you for ruining AnTs thread.

Welcome back by the way HmC`AnT. :D
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Csongi

« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2010, 11:36 PM »
maciej,godito has that low karma cuz he bashed some noobs in the first seasons...that's all and maybe that AnT guy is one of his old firends  :D
Btw welcome back whoever u are xDDDD
"Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work." - Robert Orben

[avirex`mm] ill rape ur mother
[avirex`mm] twice in the same night
[avirex`mm] and she will ask for a third
[avirex`mm] cuz she's a whore

kins> Don't let girls ruins ur tus games :)

Offline Maciej

« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2010, 12:05 AM »
and maybe that AnT guy is one of his old firends  :D

but he writes always same, asslicking things in every thread he can, in hopefully he will get some applaud

I haven't ruined his thread, it was just little annotation, but yeah, let's better keep spamming in "welcome back and welcome on tus site" from everybody! let's do it! that's stupid...

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2010, 05:58 AM »
Maciej, you called asslicking/spamming one line of godito. Because of that one line, you made 6-7 other posts to be posted regarding to asslicking and karma in a welcome thread. Instead of labeling people, "try" to face your own truth.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.