Forums
April 26, 2024, 10:11 AM

Author Topic: Running advice...  (Read 852 times)

Offline zippeurfou

Running advice...
« on: June 03, 2013, 12:43 AM »
Hey dudes,
As always I'm gonna be the guy who ask for knowledge of the mass hoping it is accurate :D.
So, I'm working everyday on a project and in order to chill out I decided to start running.
I am quite bad at running to be honest but I don't really mind. The goal is to at first be back in a good shape, no competition just you know being well in your body and not feeling fat.
It's been 2 weeks I've started back and I am somehow in front of a dilemma now and I'd like advice to know what's the best for my body/be back in shape.
I've been running everyday for 1.5 week 6 miles=9.656064km but friday I runned 7 miles= 11.265408 kilometers but I didn't run saturday and today I runned 7 miles again.
Thing is, I believe I can run everyday 6 miles if I want to but I feel like my body won't allow me to run 7 miles everyday (hard last mile :D). So it's either 6 miles everyday or 7 miles every two days.
What is the best in your opinion if you aim to loose weight/be in a good shape ?
PS: Darkone who is actually mr infinite mod power but also a doc is WELCOME to give his opinion :D
« Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 12:45 AM by zippeurfou »

Offline nino

Re: Running advice...
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2013, 12:47 AM »
everyday your body will be improving, and then ull be able to run long distances, it takes times tho, but all is about training.

i believe in u forest gump  ;D
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Crazy

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2013, 01:06 AM »
Have you been drinking too much beer over in the States fada? :D

Offline zippeurfou

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2013, 01:10 AM »
rofl yes crazy. It's crazy how I can take 10 kg and loose them 4 month after.
I guess I'm like that. If I don't do sport I become fat.
Thanks nino for your answer. Maybe trying to run 6 miles faster would be the best solution... waiting for the doc opinion because maybe resting your muscle is better...

Offline Anubis

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2013, 03:52 PM »
I also heard Doctor google can help in rare cases. xD

Offline llRoXll

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2013, 10:12 PM »

Ha, im like that too, been workless for almost 3 months now and i already took like 6-8  kg. Instead of running, cycling or spending my time in sports (i love padel or sqash tho), i waste it in videogames and drinking beer :D.

Offline zippeurfou

« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2013, 01:08 AM »

Ha, im like that too, been workless for almost 3 months now and i already took like 6-8  kg. Instead of running, cycling or spending my time in sports (i love padel or sqash tho), i waste it in videogames and drinking beer :D.

Ahaha same with me except I still drink beer after sport xD

« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2013, 10:16 AM »
fada, stop running and start fishing! its awesome and relaxing!
"since most people tend to the order side, its my job to spread chaos" -peja