Forums
May 02, 2024, 09:06 PM

Author Topic: 10 cheating  (Read 15378 times)

Offline twistah

Re: 10 cheating
« Reply #105 on: April 10, 2012, 10:43 AM »
whos that stepS guy? isn't it the german one?

Offline fr4nk

« Reply #106 on: April 10, 2012, 11:11 AM »
I never vaguely thought there was such kind of stuff, though that didn't make me doubt about "weird situations" so could be considerated like a positive thing. I wonder why that stuff came out so recently, I remember that everything started like 2-3 years ago, first there was around just a pair of hacks like xspeed and Silkwork (or maybe I was not aware of other progs), that could be detected with replays and lag, then I started to see perfect roping style by people never able to do a spike, but could've been just a coincidence. Also I always thought that Wormkit would advert us with a message when a module was activated, but I had a wrong idea of everything, maybe because I'm totally ignorant about programming etc. Anyway, let's keep this damn game clean, or at least try

[15:52:06] [avirex`mm] worms is not my life, u f@#!ing loser

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: April 10, 2012, 01:02 PM »

No, that's stepz
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline StepS

« Reply #108 on: April 14, 2012, 05:05 PM »
I mean, why hasn't StepS posted in this thread yet? he talks with some of the hack authors regularly, they interchange favors (not sure which of the parts knees down)... Maybe he just doesn't give a f@#!, doesn't want to be caught, or wants to play mystery man.
i only visit a few subforums at tus.
I don't think StepS made any of these hacks, he's not that smart
that's true
hello
Dec 30 2013 23:59:44 <StepS> windowed mode isn't the only thing you need about frontend
Dec 30 2013 23:59:49 <StepS> you need it to be actually bigger
Dec 31 2013 00:00:13 <StepS> it actually is very small on my 15-inch full HD screen
Dec 31 2013 00:00:25 <StepS> while running at 640x480 or stretched mode makes it fuzzy
Dec 31 2013 00:00:44 <StepS> this problem has been around since the Worms Armageddon's release and no one has even tried to beat it
[...]

Offline Ramone

« Reply #109 on: April 14, 2012, 11:04 PM »
hello
Sorry StepS, we didn't recognize U..
U're the guy that handles WNet when it's down, ty endlessly!
;x

Offline Hussar

« Reply #110 on: April 22, 2012, 10:17 PM »
those cheaters...

Offline Danger135

• Slovakia Slovakia
  • People are stupid!
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: August 30, 2015, 09:15 PM »
Cheats... weird. I knew about cheats, from time when some player tell me in shopper what is in crate before I get it. It was few (5?) years ago. I found one cheatpack right today, someone telling on wornet about link... grrr... it is wkCheatPack.dll, and as I view it by hex viewer, it do: advanced timers, armory spy, crate spy, mine spy, advanced weapon fuse, anti invisibility, laser sight forcing, chat spy, crate finder. It is for v. 3.6.31.0 and it have (c) K******. That is all what I know now, I will not test it what it do really.

Using cheats is not fun, and I play only for fun. I never applied transparent water, about what i know long time. Any cheats is not fair. 
123  My teams use this, this, and this soundbanks.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #112 on: August 31, 2015, 04:22 AM »
That cheat module does not work with the latest version. That's why we advise everyone to play with the latest version of the game. If you ever found a cheat module to work with the latest version, please report that. :)
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline KinslayeR

« Reply #113 on: August 31, 2015, 07:09 AM »
I also met cheats in latest version, almost in every game.. weird!!

Offline CyberShadow

• W:A maintainer

• Moldova Moldova
    • View Profile
    • Homepage
« Reply #114 on: August 31, 2015, 07:14 AM »
Post replays, please.

Offline Marko

• What is custom title lol

• Croatia Croatia
  • HCP HCP clan

• Heart wants what the heart wants
    • View Profile
    • GitHub Profile
« Reply #115 on: August 31, 2015, 12:24 PM »
A question:
As most of us are using 3.7.2.1, and I've noticed game emulates 3.7.2.1 only if all players have it.
Is it possible for them to use older versions, forcing the rest of the players to emulate it therefore making cheats possible?
Because if it's like that, my suggestion would be to rewrite the code so it doesn't support any other version but the latest (unless maybe host asks for it in special cases), I know px and rest of the projects are sitting on older versions, but they had a couple of years to update and still can use community servers. And the method above would still let them play, only thing, the host would have to indicate somehow the game is gonna be played in older versions.
Every time I come back to TUS, I realize my last signature was cringe

Offline CyberShadow

• W:A maintainer

• Moldova Moldova
    • View Profile
    • Homepage
« Reply #116 on: August 31, 2015, 12:27 PM »
The emulated game version will be displayed when everyone has lit up. At that point, the host has the choice to start the game or not. You can also type /ver to see everyone's versions.

Offline Sbaffo

« Reply #117 on: August 31, 2015, 12:45 PM »
I also met cheats in latest version, almost in every game.. weird!!

wkDioPorco.dll that's the new cheat everyone is using

Offline Marko

• What is custom title lol

• Croatia Croatia
  • HCP HCP clan

• Heart wants what the heart wants
    • View Profile
    • GitHub Profile
« Reply #118 on: August 31, 2015, 01:06 PM »
Weird, my grandpa always use to say "Porco dio!" when I would piss him off :D
Every time I come back to TUS, I realize my last signature was cringe