Forums
April 27, 2024, 07:53 PM

Author Topic: About AHK  (Read 21037 times)

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
Re: About AHK
« Reply #60 on: August 24, 2011, 07:00 AM »
yes, the tool doesn't detect those who use AHK and can't tap fast enough.

I think that much was obvious
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline darKz

« Reply #61 on: August 24, 2011, 08:32 AM »
Cheers, that's step 1 of my argumentation.

Step 2 needs Immortal to analyze the replay Kai and I posted.
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Immortal

« Reply #62 on: August 24, 2011, 08:51 AM »
We're posting this 1h warmer which we just had hoping you can tell us which one of us cheated, Immortal. Enjoy. :)

Edit: We played it using PX so you can actually analyze it.
1 hour of warmer  :o
Are you sure you played a PX game ? Because I can't find any script.
If host disabled PX,

Offline darKz

« Reply #63 on: August 24, 2011, 08:53 AM »
I was the host, I started the game using the PX launcher, the "LAUNCH WORMKIT" button. Is there anything else I need to do? The game even said "using PX" or some shit in the lobby when we clicked the bulbs lol.
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Immortal

« Reply #64 on: August 24, 2011, 08:54 AM »
You probably used "OFF" scheme. If you used a PX scheme PX should show messages even before pressing the bulbs.

Offline darKz

« Reply #65 on: August 24, 2011, 08:57 AM »
So if I don't use a PX scheme it doesn't record the replay in PX format even though I launched the game with the PX launcher? That's some strange logic.. Okay, so the replay can't be analyzed now?
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Immortal

« Reply #66 on: August 24, 2011, 09:01 AM »
So if I don't use a PX scheme it doesn't record the replay in PX format even though I launched the game with the PX launcher? That's some strange logic.. Okay, so the replay can't be analyzed now?
If you don't use a PX scheme even players without PX can join you and play without desync. No I can't.
Play a real PX game and edit your replay with any text editor : you'll see why I can only check PX games D:

Offline darKz

« Reply #67 on: August 24, 2011, 09:09 AM »
Kai when you read this contact me on MSN if you can be arsed to play another warmer. :P
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Immortal

« Reply #68 on: August 24, 2011, 09:30 AM »
Kai when you read this contact me on MSN if you can be arsed to play another warmer. :P
Only 10min would be enough  :P

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #69 on: August 24, 2011, 10:01 AM »
avi.

With AHK - You can press 2 spaces at the SAME TIME, you can have one already pressed and held down, AND then WHILE holding one, press another, and it will fire another rope, even though it's already in use.

Without AHK - You cannot press 2 spaces at the SAME TIME, if you have pressed and are holding one space down, you cannot fire another space UNTIL that one is released.

Immortals script does not detect the use of AHK, it detects people who tap fast, not people who use AHK.

Is basically what darKz is saying to you, but you are being EXTREMELY ignorant and arrogant and not even paying attention.

« Reply #70 on: August 24, 2011, 10:51 AM »
avi.

With AHK - You can press 2 spaces at the SAME TIME, you can have one already pressed and held down, AND then WHILE holding one, press another, and it will fire another rope, even though it's already in use.

Without AHK - You cannot press 2 spaces at the SAME TIME, if you have pressed and are holding one space down, you cannot fire another space UNTIL that one is released.

Immortals script does not detect the use of AHK, it detects people who tap fast, not people who use AHK.

Is basically what darKz is saying to you, but you are being EXTREMELY ignorant and arrogant and not even paying attention.

This is correct, this device has nothing to do with detecting AHK >_>

I have to say, this is a pretty mediocre idea. It can catch some cheaters, but only the most obvious of obvious ones. You can easily make 2-tap macros that have 2 or 3 frames of delay, which make you look more like a genuine finger roller anyway.

Offline Anubis

« Reply #71 on: August 24, 2011, 11:43 AM »
If you don't use a PX scheme even players without PX can join you and play without desync. No I can't.
Play a real PX game and edit your replay with any text editor : you'll see why I can only check PX games D:

I used PX RR scheme and roped a few seconds, went to games folder and opened the replay with editor but it didn't say anything, just random ascii like stuff, and it looks just exactly the same like any replay without PX scheme.

Ideas?

Offline Immortal

« Reply #72 on: August 24, 2011, 12:22 PM »
Use PX RR with a PX RR map, NormalFow or Capture The Flag.

Offline avirex

« Reply #73 on: August 24, 2011, 04:30 PM »
komo, when did i say finger rolling is cheating? i said finger rolling with AHK is cheating...

and WHY are you typing with all SORTS of caps, it seems like YOU are really trying to get YOUR POINT across, about something that i ALREADY f@#!ING know.

im not sure why darkz thinks i dont realize what AHK does, and even after his silly paint job to illustrate it, u seem its necessary to further explain it...

im not saying this program is going to detect all cheaters, but as mablak said it will detect the obvious ones...

i even said the exact same thing in MSN to darkz, but he kept saying i dont understand, and im ignorant, dumb, etc... thats why i signed off... and also because i was drunk... and i like darkz, and did not wanna say anymore then i already have, cuz i can be a drunk prick... so, call me a pussy all you want darkz.

so basically, im not sure what darkz point is... sure, some people can use AHK and not be detected, as i said... i can turn on AHK right now and play the rest of my worms career with it, not only will it never be detected, but i will never be cheating, because i dont finger roll...

so if darkz big debate he is that its not going to detect everyone that uses it, then as ropa said.. it hought that was pretty f@#!ing obvious...... but ok, excellent point darkz!

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #74 on: August 24, 2011, 05:02 PM »
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓