Forums
April 27, 2024, 07:47 PM

Author Topic: About AHK  (Read 21036 times)

Offline Guaton

Re: About AHK
« Reply #105 on: August 25, 2011, 06:40 PM »
Eat this then you bad mannered mofo, I never cheated in leagues, not once in my life. So stop bringing me in connection with cheating without any proof at hand, it's f@#!ing rude and damages my reputation as an honest and fair player which I worked hard for over all those years for no f@#!ing reason.

u shouldnt worry about that , the ppl who knows u just a little know who u rly are , so u shouldnt give a f@#! about what ppl like avirex say , the most of us know that u arent a cheater , and so do tus's mods.

if this program can help to catch some cheaters , welcome to worms then

Offline SPW

« Reply #106 on: August 25, 2011, 06:47 PM »
darkz wont be in CF if he's cheating in the past. Thats all I say.

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #107 on: August 25, 2011, 07:18 PM »
did you expect making a replay with the most notorious cheater on worms was going to prove that you are not a cheater, and this script is not worthy of catching one?

Wow well said.

I don't know why Darkz tries so hard to exempt *someone* from cheating or why he is so against this script but accusing Darkz of cheating is ridiculous imo, hes one of the most fair and respectable people on this game.
Your favorite ropers favorite roper

Offline avirex

« Reply #108 on: August 25, 2011, 07:30 PM »
i dont want to think darkz cheats either....  his behavior towards a prog that may catch some cheaters is crazy though, thats all im saying...

its pushed me into thinking has seriously has something to hide...

i could be wrong, and i really do hope i am... but the fact that he gets so defensive not only makes me think otherwise, but he made others hink it as well....

if someone called me a cheater, i would call them an idiot and go about my buisness, because i know its not true, and pretty silly..

darkz posts pics, replays, more replays, tried to direct the attention on others he may suspect of cheating, and went to any other extreme to say that even if that prog detects cheaters, it not enough and he does not want to be labeled a cheater by a silly prog, because he taps fast..... all that seems overly suspicious sorry to say.

its just odd, and i do hope im wrong.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 07:32 PM by avirex »

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: August 25, 2011, 07:41 PM »
I assume that darkz and komo have or have had the program, why not share it with those people trying to come up with a way to stop people from using it to cheat in hopes they can figure out an actual tool that doesn't fail?
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Anubis

« Reply #110 on: August 25, 2011, 07:52 PM »
http://www.muguard.org/

Detects AHK and disables it. If you want cheat-free TUS games just add this.

Source: http://www.autohotkey.com/forum/topic73897.html

Quite ironic the "most known cheater lol" knows how to solve this. Have fun.

Offline Immortal

« Reply #111 on: August 25, 2011, 07:53 PM »
I like where the thread I created is going  :D

I finally understood pretty well AHK logic (thanks to MI / DarkZ explainations) and did some experiments.
It can work in 2 ways :
-When you press space, AHK automatically resets space to 0, so you can press other spaces
-When pressing space AHK resets all other spaces
It's easy to detect the first way, and Zed has ideas for the second

Correct me if I said something wrong. I'm not really sure, but I can try

I also made some kind of anticows for WFW and shopper (all except KTL and I have no idea of what I can do for it), PM me if you want 'em.. no need to create another 10 pages thread because it goes crazy.

@DeathInFire : you posted this message right before I posted mine. This sounds interesting, did you try it?

Offline Anubis

« Reply #112 on: August 25, 2011, 07:58 PM »
No I don't have any MuGuard protected games. I found all this by using google a few minutes ago. I am sure this can help you out if you contact the developer how you can add this into W:A I am sure they can help and I am sure it can be coded into W:A directly with Cybershadow, like I said just contact them.

Offline avirex

« Reply #113 on: August 25, 2011, 07:59 PM »
http://www.muguard.org/

Detects AHK and disables it. If you want cheat-free TUS games just add this.

Source: http://www.autohotkey.com/forum/topic73897.html

Quite ironic the "most known cheater lol" knows how to solve this. Have fun.

how in the world is it ironic? :D

Offline Anubis

« Reply #114 on: August 25, 2011, 08:02 PM »
I don't know wouldn't it be in my interest to have AHK undetectable? I mean I am a cheater in your eyes! But I am sure you have more stories available to share with me.

Offline Rok

« Reply #115 on: August 25, 2011, 08:09 PM »
@Anubis
AHK itself is not a cheating program. I use it as a keychanger, it's much handier than keychangers who change registry.
And good luck convincing the developers of proprietary software to allow 'coding it in WA'.
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline Anubis

« Reply #116 on: August 25, 2011, 08:14 PM »
@Anubis
AHK itself is not a cheating program. I use it as a keychanger, it's much handier than keychangers who change registry.
And good luck convincing the developers of proprietary software to allow 'coding it in WA'.

I know that Rok, but MuGuard seems to not even allow AHK in any form. It gets blocked even if there is no code within the script running. And noone @ AHK Forum knows a solution to that, only if you can compile AHK to vb6 it seems. But noone has succeeded with it it seems. Umm you can pay the company to get the Anti-Cheat. Of course they won't do it for free. It's up to the big players/coders at W:A now. There is a free version I think?

Offline darKz

« Reply #117 on: August 25, 2011, 08:14 PM »
I assume that darkz and komo have or have had the program, why not share it with those people trying to come up with a way to stop people from using it to cheat in hopes they can figure out an actual tool that doesn't fail?

I do have the script in question, I don't want to post it in a public area though. I think Immortal also has it. If he doesn't, he knows how to contact me.

And avi, we're going in circles aren't we? I've been trying to contribute to this, explaining why it doesn't work. You have been calling me suspicious and haven't contributed anything. Why don't you just get the f@#! off of this thread.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 08:17 PM by darKz »
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Rok

« Reply #118 on: August 25, 2011, 08:20 PM »
@Anubis

I know that Rok, but MuGuard seems to not even allow AHK in any form. It gets blocked even if there is no code within the script running. And noone @ AHK Forum knows a solution to that, only if you can compile AHK to vb6 it seems. But noone has succeeded with it it seems. Umm you can pay the company to get the Anti-Cheat. Of course they won't do it for free. It's up to the big players/coders at W:A now. There is a free version I think?

That's exactly what I'm saying, I wouldn't want my AHK to be blocked. Several people are using it for a legit purpose.

I just quickly skimmed through MuGuard page and it looks like it's a server app, not something you build in in another program. I could be wrong though.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 08:24 PM by Rok »
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline Anubis

« Reply #119 on: August 25, 2011, 08:23 PM »
@Anubis

That's exactly what I'm saying, I wouldn't want my AHK to be blocked. Several people are using in for a legit purpose.

I just quickly skimmed through MuGuard page and it looks like it's a server app, not something you build in another program. I could be wrong though.

I think our best bet is to actively ask them what they could do to help us, explain the situation that we have problems with AHK. And well, about the legit purpose of AHK, if it comes down to AHK for legit purpose or not. I would certainly just say f@#! AHK and get rid of it completely? :p It's not like you get accused of cheating, it will simply just block it in W:A.

Is anyone going to do that? I could do that but maybe someone with more English skills would be better for it, or even better a coder 'cause my knowledge is very limited.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 08:25 PM by DeathInFire »