Forums
April 28, 2024, 01:26 PM

Author Topic: About AHK  (Read 21059 times)

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
Re: About AHK
« Reply #150 on: August 26, 2011, 09:55 AM »

Don't jump to conclusions m8. I've been talking to Immortal in private. ;)

You should have said earlier darkz, not for me, since I know you're acting under good faith, but if you said so earlier maybe you might have stopped avirex in his crusade
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline nino

« Reply #151 on: August 26, 2011, 10:14 AM »
The only problem I have with this thread, and it includes all of you stupid morons who I consider friends.

same here :(
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Anubis

« Reply #152 on: August 26, 2011, 11:15 AM »
komo, its very ironic that a cheater would be giving up the information.... (unless he does not play anymore, and does not care) ((just saying))

Avi, I'd really know why you persist so much on the thought that I cheat? Is there any replay, conversation that makes you think that? I really would like to get that out of the way and that we could actually be cool again. Maybe I can even confirm something that you thought about me, I am not going to lie to you or anything there is no reason for me to lie.

Not asking much but tell me what has changed your mind so drastically. PM me or write here it doesn't matter.

Offline Guaton

« Reply #153 on: August 26, 2011, 11:22 AM »
avirex , get a life man xDDDDDD

Offline Husk

« Reply #154 on: August 26, 2011, 11:26 AM »
this thread is hot!

Offline Ryan

« Reply #155 on: August 26, 2011, 12:15 PM »
komo, its very ironic that a cheater would be giving up the information.... (unless he does not play anymore, and does not care) ((just saying))

Avi, I'd really know why you persist so much on the thought that I cheat? Is there any replay, conversation that makes you think that? I really would like to get that out of the way and that we could actually be cool again. Maybe I can even confirm something that you thought about me, I am not going to lie to you or anything there is no reason for me to lie.

Not asking much but tell me what has changed your mind so drastically. PM me or write here it doesn't matter.

As stated earlier, I don't have the replays, but I am sure anyone involved in FB has.
You cheated against me and Flamie (MwC) various times when you were in sCa in RRs and then finally admitted it.
After that, you can't possibly try and defend yourself, for all anyone knows, you could have been cheating the whole damn time.

History tends to repeat itself.

Offline Crazy

« Reply #156 on: August 26, 2011, 12:31 PM »
Big mistake starting this thread without the program actually working properly. These "discussions" are only splitting the community, and I feel sorry for dark whos name and reputation is being damaged as a result of it. Lock the thread and when/if immortal have something 100% legit ready, we can reopen the matter?

Ps: I still love you avi, but I cannot give you my support on this one. I hope im still your boytoy :-[

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #157 on: August 26, 2011, 12:44 PM »
The best and most logical thing to do here would be for MI to delete and remove this entire thread so it doesn't exist anymore, and the people involved actually trying to do something useful can continue their work in private via PM or other means of communication.

Offline Anubis

« Reply #158 on: August 26, 2011, 12:49 PM »

As stated earlier, I don't have the replays, but I am sure anyone involved in FB has.
You cheated against me and Flamie (MwC) various times when you were in sCa in RRs and then finally admitted it.
After that, you can't possibly try and defend yourself, for all anyone knows, you could have been cheating the whole damn time.

History tends to repeat itself.

Yes indeed in the offline RR Challenge I did use xSpeed and I confirmed that to Flamie via MSN and I said sorry. I can not recall confirming any cheating in Online games against MwC nor vs. any other clan. I can confirm using various tools to rope with in warmers online, be it under an alias or not. The point that I am trying to make is that I do NOT recall cheating in official League Games. If I did, sCa would have kicked me, as well as all the other highly famous and respected clans. It's funny, I remember that when we both were in Ce ryan, we clanered together and that was after sCa and you never left a word about it. In fact most of the guys that tend to label me as a cheater are very quiet when I were in their clan, be it dt, or cE or whatever. You seem to forget that IF I ever confirmed I cheated, why in gods name do all these clans kept on recruiting me. If you can answer me that, I'd be fairly happy.

When AL was brougth alive in 2007 or 2008 around, I joined dt with avirex, deano and Mablak. That was all AFTER the issues I had with MrE, it was AFTER your so called confirmation that I cheated against MwC. Why did they let me in? After I left dt I made a clan with benz and vert, BoD and cBod later on. And that was it, I became inactive and just play 1 or 2 games a week for fun. And after like 2 years I come back to TUS and all of sudden the people I once played no problem with start this, RIDICULOUS! I am pointing the finger on you ryan, why did you never said this to me before my break, why now?
« Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 12:56 PM by DeathInFire »

Offline Ryan

« Reply #159 on: August 26, 2011, 02:25 PM »
4th post in:
http://www.laene.nl/CE/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1529&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Later on in that very topic you admitted to cheating for 4/5 months, no comment.
Took me 5 minutes to find that thread, keywords like 'cheaters' are handy.

BTW: The only problem I have is defending something you have done is blasphemous.

Why did clans recruit you? You are an asset to most clans. You play well in leagues and show good stats to back it up. You are popular and clan leaders know that good wormers would want to join a clan that you are a member of. You are a nice person.

You like those answers, huh? You should be fairly happy with that.

PS: As a person I don't have a problem with you. As a matter of fact, I enjoyed playing you, cheating aside you were cool to talk to.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: August 26, 2011, 02:38 PM »
Big mistake starting this thread without the program actually working properly. These "discussions" are only splitting the community, and I feel sorry for dark whos name and reputation is being damaged as a result of it. Lock the thread and when/if immortal have something 100% legit ready, we can reopen the matter?

Ps: I still love you avi, but I cannot give you my support on this one. I hope im still your boytoy :-[

Do not lock this thread, allow us to debate and let things come out of said debate.

Crazy, please go do campaign somewhere else and for the love of god, stop backsteat moderating this forum. I understand you just rather we all lived happily in rainbow land and wore just skirts, but good things can come out from heated up debates, there's no reason to lock this thread as long as it's kept insult free, so if you cannot cope with a bit of hostiltiy or passive-agressiveness towards a debate then I suggest you find another thread in which you are more comfortable.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 02:42 PM by ropa »
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Immortal

« Reply #161 on: August 26, 2011, 02:55 PM »
Is it me or this thread is giving me tus reputation? Because it went from 6 to 9 and all I did is posting here lol
As said by wowwow, PX will have real anticheat tools, so I don't know if I should keep trying to make a good script using EAX...
For those peoples bugging me in #AG because they want me to check W:A replays, please, stop, I can't.

Offline darKz

« Reply #162 on: August 26, 2011, 03:37 PM »
Thanks for digging up that thread Ryan, I totally forgot I was "Der Förster" on FB for a while, good memories. :D

Now I don't know if you read it but Anubis admitted to cheating while aliasing, which is an entirely different story. He probably didn't play league games while under an alias.

Many of you seem to think Anubis has been cheating all this time.. Which is sad imo.
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline avirex

« Reply #163 on: August 26, 2011, 04:02 PM »
i dont think anubis cheated all the time, i just think he cheated, and its obvious and for him to try and tell us that he never cheater during league... come on, how naive do you think we are??

he even admits to knowing how to bypass xspeed lags.

as far as you joining dt, we were only trying to stay competitive... we wanted the best members, and we wanted to win... and we did (unless i pulled an avirex turn) haha

was it the best thing? i dont know, depends who you ask, and at what mind frame they are in at the time... during death touch all we cared about was winning..  now alot of the same death touch players are in mm(military minds) and when you came back to TuS this recent time, you asked to join us... it was no surprise you joined another clan before you even got an answer, but we voted NO in the private forum anyways because your a known cheater.

Anubis, at the end of the day, i dont want you to think i hate you... infact, you were always one of my favorite to play with, you understand my sense of humor, and joke back with me, there are many sensitive people on worms who can not take an avirex joke, you were never one of them and would joke back with me and talk shit...

but cheating is not a joke, and im going to call a spade a spade.. sorry... im not going to sit here and say "oh no, he is the most respectable player i know, no way does he cheat"

or

"hes been playing worms far too long, he cant possibly cheat"

or

"he has built his reputation around being fair, i dont believe he is a cheater"

sorry, im not going to do that....

but now that ryan posted that FB thread, maybe now some of you newschool rats that think you know everything (guaton) can see why when darkz post a replay with anubis trying to discredit any program that detects cheating it means absolutely nothing, and seems suspicious

crazy- i love you, and im not looking for anyones support.. im just pointing out facts and it seems like its too much for some people to handle, and thats fine.

Offline nino

« Reply #164 on: August 26, 2011, 04:08 PM »
even my secretary got interested in  this thread, cos it is about cheating lol.
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.