April 27, 2024, 01:34 PM

Poll

Do you want this app?

Yes I would download it
No, I think it is not needed
I want to try the beta
I love the idea but dont have any SmartPhone
I love the idea. BUT.. I have the iphone :/

Author Topic: Android TUS-WA!  (Read 6434 times)

Offline MrZ00P

Android TUS-WA!
« on: March 10, 2011, 09:02 AM »
Android application for the TUS-WA site

ADDICTED for the Tus? I have the solution for you!

#What is this?
*Andro TUS is an marked place app which will allow you to be logged on the site anywhere you are.
example: You are at the store and don't have any PC around you, but you really need to see what your friend posted or replyed on the site...

#What is it for?
*Andro TUS is for them who want to be on the site 24/7 but cant because of something staying in the way for them.

#What do it do?
*Tus app wil bind your phone with the site allowing you to do one-touch login, and when entering the app it will be automatically refreshed every minute. So that means you wil be on the site until you manually close it. and if something happens just "touch" and u're back!

#How can i get it?
*When/If there is allot of YOU who want this app clicked on the pool i will release it for the Android Marked place and you can get this app same way u getting all your app's on.. Simply go to Marked place and search for the app.

#Is it Free?
YES OF COURSE! Tus is for YOU and no one else we don't get paid to improving it we get your heart's and good word's for doing this :)

#Can i get virus/Trojan?
*No! This app will only give you the site strait to your touch phone and Google + Android are very hard on those thing,s so there is a guarantee for no f*** at all. Just pure happiness

#What do i need to get it?
*1 the android smart phone
  2 the 3G or wifi connection
  3 Account on google (to get access for the marked place)
  4 Your smile and happiness

Beta testing is now open :-\
If you are not sure about this idea but want to try it just click on "i want to try the beta" and we will contact you asap.

MrZ00P Creation
247@live.no > // < www.mrzoop.com (offline durring update)

Sponsor:The SQD Clan  thesqd@hotmail.com > // < www.THESQD.com (50% Offline durring the update)
« Last Edit: March 10, 2011, 09:11 AM by MonkeyIsland »
Dj zoop

Offline nino

Re: Android TUS-WA!
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2011, 10:06 AM »
nice idea man, make one for iphone too :P
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline MrZ00P

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2011, 10:18 AM »
nice idea man, make one for iphone too :P
*Noticed* If Android app will got enough votes i wil deff create a IApp too
Dj zoop

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2011, 10:19 AM »
Sorry but I don't get what your app is doing.
Is it just a browser that goes on tus website ?
You also have cookies in the android web browser which mean you can be logged forever like in your personal computer.
Moreover, saying android is safe is not true at all :o.

Offline Maciej

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2011, 10:24 AM »
lol, my phone can only call for someone or send text message xD

Offline MrZ00P

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2011, 10:26 AM »
Sorry but I don't get what your app is doing.
Is it just a browser that goes on tus website ?
You also have cookies in the android web browser which mean you can be logged forever like in your personal computer.
Moreover, saying android is safe is not true at all :o.

This app allow's you get connetcted without any browser or nett addres typing.
And yeah Android is safe the google got assosiated with the Android and they watching now every App. If it does have any broken/trojan's or virus files it wil be terminated and user who send that app wil be kicked out of the MarkedPlace. Hoewer you can read about what they doing with your phone at android.com
Dj zoop

Offline MrZ00P

« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2011, 10:29 AM »
lol, my phone can only call for someone or send text message xD
How come? xD
Dj zoop

Offline StepS

« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2011, 10:33 AM »
It will be good to port this app to Symbian 9.4 (Touch) or Symbian^3 (they are both compatible in 90% of cases). :D
Dec 30 2013 23:59:44 <StepS> windowed mode isn't the only thing you need about frontend
Dec 30 2013 23:59:49 <StepS> you need it to be actually bigger
Dec 31 2013 00:00:13 <StepS> it actually is very small on my 15-inch full HD screen
Dec 31 2013 00:00:25 <StepS> while running at 640x480 or stretched mode makes it fuzzy
Dec 31 2013 00:00:44 <StepS> this problem has been around since the Worms Armageddon's release and no one has even tried to beat it
[...]

« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2011, 10:39 AM »
Before adding anything, you've to know that I'm also an android developer ^^.
This app allow's you get connetcted without any browser or nett addres typing

Do you mean that your app act like a browser exept you don't have to type the tus website ?

About the android:
http://www.networkworld.com/news/2010/092910-android-privacy.html
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2010/11/24/android_data_pickpocket_risk/
http://www.pcpro.co.uk/news/security/364804/google-fails-to-fix-android-flaw

And this is just the first answer in google.

But I've to admit as being a network security engineer I might not be neutral on this ^^.

Offline MrZ00P

« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2011, 10:50 AM »
Before adding anything, you've to know that I'm also an android developer ^^.
This app allow's you get connetcted without any browser or nett addres typing

Do you mean that your app act like a browser exept you don't have to type the tus website ?

About the android:
http://www.networkworld.com/news/2010/092910-android-privacy.html
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2010/11/24/android_data_pickpocket_risk/
http://www.pcpro.co.uk/news/security/364804/google-fails-to-fix-android-flaw

And this is just the first answer in google.

But I've to admit as being a network security engineer I might not be neutral on this ^^.
I am reliefed to know that u are an android developer! And a network security engineer too. But with you'r knowledge u can easy look at the source for the app and u can decide self :) But my guarantee is that this app is free for bullshi** and my guarantee is my clan, my email if something happend's and my reputation
and btw* Yes to >Do you mean that your app act like a browser exept you don't have to type the tus website
Dj zoop

« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2011, 10:58 AM »
Oops sorry for braging, wasn't meant to :-(.
Well I said I'm an android developper in order to mean that I'm with ya :).
It's also very nice to do an application for worms. I was thinking about trying to do one that could read replay. Since wa can run on linux this might was possible. Thing is, I think you would have to do hard trick to install wa on your phone and then come the legacy.. Also, DC told about making wa into movie readable file for a next update. At the end I gave up ^^.
It's just that I'm all in a project and I'm kinda fed up of people saying: "hell yeah it's 100 % secure" blablabla when everyone should know that nothing is 100% safe. So I guess I just had to yell at someone because you were saying that ^^.
Also android had some virus issue in past (http://thetechjournal.com/electronics/mobile/android-phones-are-infected-by-trojan-virus.xhtml).
Well, anyways sorry for being a bit harsh on you. I hope your app will succeed and be sure I'll be the first one to try it :).

Offline nino

« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2011, 11:00 AM »
i want for iphone too

:P

Offline MrZ00P

« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2011, 01:38 PM »
Iphone Beta version is now ready!
Dj zoop

Offline nino

« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2011, 01:53 PM »
where can i get it?  cos u know, on ihone u need to install from app store, or by cydia, mines jailbroken then np .

Offline avirex

« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2011, 09:20 PM »
huhauhauh, i have an android!!! just got it maybe 2 weeks ago... a worms app would be coold, im always DL'ing apps :P cuz loser ! hah