Forums
May 20, 2024, 08:52 AM

Author Topic: karma  (Read 8872 times)

Offline lalo

Re: karma
« Reply #45 on: September 09, 2011, 11:50 PM »
next there will be a new community agaisnt karma and a community for karma lol
OSITO! Don't give them ideas, don't you know that sth similar happened because some ppl couldn't handle their anger when they were not accepted in ea?

Online Peja

« Reply #46 on: September 10, 2011, 01:09 AM »

i would support a community for karma abuse
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

« Reply #47 on: September 10, 2011, 06:24 AM »
Aren't you already in FoS? ???

Online Peja

« Reply #48 on: September 11, 2011, 12:09 PM »
you are the f@#!ing most pathetic and stupid guy around here professor just shut up that mouth and go cry in another place.

got angus moderated for this? tbh prof is just crying in every topic, about his karma, about ea, about hysteria .... so imo angus just spoke out what a lot of people think, even he used kinda hard language :D
its just funny how some guys get punished for their post behavior and others not. but i wont throw in any names here, i just cant see any clear line in this.

Offline DENnis

« Reply #49 on: September 11, 2011, 01:45 PM »
Smite someone no reason (Be hater) i think is a proof about who is mad person here... I am sorry because suddenly TUS is becoming a mess.

When someone has a good idea and post here, haters wanna smite him, always.

Ppl can to lose the desire to join TUS comunitty because mad ppl like haters.

Delete the karma system is necessary now.

PD: More 2 smites for me because I posted. Why this ppl dont show his face... Affraid or shame?

No, not delete, just delete the anonymity.

You could reognize haters and unfair people easier then. Unfair people should get banned from the system. Next Idea: U can only smite with writing a reason.

But the best way would be, delete the smite and just use it like a "I like" system where u can see who like ur post (or not, but with a reason then at least!).

Offline Husk

« Reply #50 on: September 11, 2011, 02:10 PM »
But the best way would be, delete the smite and just use it like a "I like" system where u can see who like ur post (or not, but with a reason then at least!).

yep (=

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #51 on: September 11, 2011, 09:15 PM »
OSITO! Don't give them ideas, don't you know that sth similar happened because some ppl couldn't handle their anger when they were not accepted in ea?

Well, I believe that "create comunitties" is free at anyone... Btw Lalo, do You want a invite to join iE? You look so interested xD

you are the f@#!ing most pathetic and stupid guy around here professor just shut up that mouth and go cry in another place.

got angus moderated for this? tbh prof is just crying in every topic, about his karma, about ea, about hysteria .... so imo angus just spoke out what a lot of people think, even he used kinda hard language :D
its just funny how some guys get punished for their post behavior and others not. but i wont throw in any names here, i just cant see any clear line in this.

Censure ne1?

Smite someone no reason (Be hater) i think is a proof about who is mad person here... I am sorry because suddenly TUS is becoming a mess.

When someone has a good idea and post here, haters wanna smite him, always.

Ppl can to lose the desire to join TUS comunitty because mad ppl like haters.

Delete the karma system is necessary now.

PD: More 2 smites for me because I posted. Why this ppl dont show his face... Affraid or shame?

No, not delete, just delete the anonymity.

You could reognize haters and unfair people easier then. Unfair people should get banned from the system. Next Idea: U can only smite with writing a reason.

Nice ideas Dennis, I liked this:

delete the smite and just use it like a "I like" system .

Could be TUS more friendly and less "trolling"

« Reply #52 on: September 11, 2011, 10:32 PM »

Censure ne1?

I wonder how you mean this. If you're asking whether we're applying censureship, then no. People can voice their opinion, but they can do while keeping their manners.
If you're asking us to censure what Peja said there, then HELL no. It's healthy to get criticism (as long as it's constructive and has merit, of course) and if you can't handle criticism, I hear there are lots of places for hermits still available.

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #53 on: September 11, 2011, 10:36 PM »
got angus moderated for this? tbh prof is just crying in every topic, about his karma, about ea, about hysteria ....

Here is the "censure". I believe that this is not "criticism" because what i see here is some haters that dont respect my voice.

Offline sock

« Reply #54 on: September 11, 2011, 11:28 PM »
got angus moderated for this? tbh prof is just crying in every topic, about his karma, about ea, about hysteria ....

Here is the "censure". I believe that this is not "criticism" because what i see here is some haters that dont respect my voice.

Online Peja

« Reply #55 on: September 12, 2011, 12:23 AM »

i really respect you as a good friend and worms buddy, but i just cant stand your whole democratic talk. theres is no censorship here and their are always polls about everything. imo you are speaking for a minority in some cases, but you always try to force  changes by your statement and not for example with creating polls etc. that looks like your an wannabe dictator in my eyes, but back to topic.

i really like the smite feature, its a funny option and the most important thing: it is working

noone gets a negative karma without any responsability for that. maybe you have pissed off some people (FoS, for example) or you acted wrong in an league match, you  post bullshit, or its just the style of writing,
no need to take this game that much serious, but i dont want to miss to push the button when kaleu starts spamming again (just an example)  
« Last Edit: September 12, 2011, 12:41 AM by Peja »

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #56 on: September 12, 2011, 12:50 AM »

i really respect you as a good friend and worms buddy, but i just cant stand your whole democratic talk. theres is no censorship here and their are always polls about everything. imo you are speaking for a minority in some cases, but you always try to force  changes by your statement and not for example with creating polls etc. that looks like your an wannabe dictator in my eyes, but back to topic.

i really like the smite feature, its a funny option and the most important thing: it is working

noone gets a negative karma without any responsability for that. maybe you have pissed off some people (FoS, for example) or you acted wrong in an league match, you  post bullshit, or its just the style of writing,
no need to take this game that much serious, but i dont want to miss to push the button when kaleu starts spamming again (just an example)  

Peja, You are a good friend but You were unhapply in ur post about me crying. I dont crying because i have arguments, i dont want that ppl agree with me, I want only that ppl respect my voice and give their arguments also.

Smite feature is a good feature in theory, if ppl should use the smite correctly, no one should complaint. But when smite feaature is used to bad proposital, It becomes useless :/ What happens here is that ppl are smited unfairly.

Online Peja

« Reply #57 on: September 12, 2011, 01:02 AM »
what is an unfair smite? its just a feature to show the opinion about posts or behavior and its highly subjective, so imo there cant be a unfair smite.
to say: "pls remove karma function because i get unfair smites" is like running to the principals office and claim for school uniforms after someone said:"your clothes suck" while you are wearing this collection

in your first week on high school.

Offline Husk

« Reply #58 on: September 12, 2011, 01:12 AM »
I just don't see anything wrong with that picture... except... nah.

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #59 on: September 12, 2011, 03:27 AM »
dont know why angus got moderated, that man is the voice of reason in these dark and troubled times