Forums
May 07, 2024, 11:13 AM

Author Topic: Lukz  (Read 5596 times)

Offline xLo

Lukz
« on: February 19, 2010, 09:09 PM »
What do u think about this guy? He was close to play off zone, but he had like 100 pts to make it, then:

https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/members-stats/Lukz/?s=10

He won 6 games against his clan mate and he made into play of. For me that games ( i saw it) are fake, so that guy took PO, for me its cheat and this chilian should get banned.

I played whole season, i have clear soul, aint cheated and aint avoid strong players... I was about to make into PO, then one guy play 6 fake games with a mate and gets into play off.

That aint sucks, thats a cheat. I quit tus anyway, its a sick community, tho i think that guy should be punished. cya

Oh btw, i just looked and recent games of Joker - the guy that lost so many games with Lukz... he aint playin tus at all, only in claners, dont have single games but those with lukz and 3 or 4 old once. lol.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2010, 09:12 PM by xLo »

Offline Guaton

Re: Lukz
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2010, 10:22 PM »
LOL

do you even know lukz?  are you calling him avoider and cheaper?

at first ,  alvaro isnt tag lmao , he doesnt even know him .

he wanted to get into play off and used his ultra activity to do it , he played against sombra (joker) cos that jerk always is asking him for TuS .  Lol at "  that games ( i saw it) are fakes ..."  why do you say that? :( cos he put u out from PO ?  and lol at " the chilian" , no one call you " the polish" ...

joker was not the only one who lukze played lol 

have you ever tried to play against him? i bet all my points he would have pwned u , he never has been an avoider lol , he knows that he doesnt need run away from any dude lol.

roflmao now u are f@#!ing sick cos someone put u out from PO lol , and start calling "sick" to the comunity... silly attitude ;( calm down, u still have 2 hours to play , he is on ag

about joker  , he is just an idiot  xD , i think he never report his victories , he should get banned  XXDDD!!!

well im defending him cos lukz is a nice guy , and his english sucks

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2010, 01:48 AM »
well im defending him cos lukz is a nice guy , and his english sucks
specially that.

So, lol about Lukz (a.k.a. Knight, Nait, Nati, L, Lukzer) cheating. Maybe he got some games with mates or chileans, like a lot of other players had... big deal.

(ne 2 xD)

Offline Csongi

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2010, 11:33 AM »
"its a sick community" <=== nah,don't think it so...:P
atm the wn community looks  pretty cool imo ^^  8)
ofc there are some sick mofos as allways been ( xDDDDD )  but that's all  ;D

i don't think u should quit,just do ur best this season and u'll have a good chance to stay in po's  :D
                      gl  ;)

Peace
"Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work." - Robert Orben

[avirex`mm] ill rape ur mother
[avirex`mm] twice in the same night
[avirex`mm] and she will ask for a third
[avirex`mm] cuz she's a whore

kins> Don't let girls ruins ur tus games :)

Offline xLo

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2010, 12:32 PM »
"and lol at " the chilian" , no one call you " the polish" ..."

-Well I am the polish, and he is the chilian. o0 its not offending me at all to call me polish, lmao.

"joker was not the only one who lukze played lol "

-yes, he played last season 2 games aginst U and 2 games with Daina, thats all... rest of games are against Lukz at the end of the season.

"have you ever tried to play against him? i bet all my points he would have pwned u "

-watch his winning rr against joker and my winning against hakfinn, lol gg ur points.

And I didnt call him avoider, I called him cheater.

Offline xLo

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2010, 12:42 PM »
Csongi: lol, Bull (crash), Lukz, Zippo... top players... almost like MiR, Flow, Krd. XD I mean personality btw.

Offline GodiTo

« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2010, 07:38 PM »
xLo, sorry for saying this, but Guaton has right!
Who is Lukz, to call him THE chilian? He is a chililan player, who is representing his country, so he is A chilian, not THE chilian. Also who are you? A polish guy, who is representing Poland. So you are A polish, not THE polish.
And he played RR vs Joker, you played vs Hakfinn. I bet if he would play vs you, he would play harder. I think not-so-people here, to take risk. Win is win, loss is loss. It's nothing about noob-bashing (I know, it sounds funny from me XD). Lukz is a great player, you are a great player too. You don't need to quit from tus, because of Lukz get into PO, you not. Try to play more games, try to get more points, so you will be in PO nexttime ;) (Ok, easy to write, hard to make, indeed, just a suggestion). Don't be mad for anyone, you know, everyone can play with everyone 20 games, or 16 or how much. I'm waiting for your responding

Offline pr

« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2010, 07:51 PM »
lel at the most avoider answering here

Offline Guaton

« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2010, 08:35 AM »
lel at the most avoider answering here

uu are a f@#!ing avoider pr , im waiting for u at PO to rape ur ugly hairy pussy 

xDDDD!!!!!!!!!!

[move][move][move][move][move][/move]
[/move]
[/move]
[/move]

Offline skime

« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2010, 10:10 AM »
xLo.. don't quit! :( Calm down and think. Lukzeh IMO is one of the best players, and he could do it.. But I understand your "madness", after whole season. Put this to use and PWN next season. !

Offline xLo

« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2010, 11:24 AM »
Godito, calling polish/chilian is not a problem here. -.-

And the problem is not a rr vs Joker... the problem is like 6 games winning against him is last minutes of the season. I bet if Joker won he wouldnt report a win. Its rly cheap and no1 can say its not cheap.

And I dont quit becoz of this only, read all my posts. :P

Skime- No worries I aint quit worms, and Im ok to play some clanners. ;)

Offline GodiTo

« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2010, 11:55 AM »
I didn't say that it's problem. And what's with his 6 games vs Joker? He found only him maybe to play with....

Offline Guaton

« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2010, 12:09 PM »
lol its kinda obvious  

lukz and joker are clanmates , joker is a f@#!ing annoying guy with LW and TuS lol , and lukzer is not an avoider

https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-18450/

look at that game , xlo

that show that u are just screaming about "6 games winning against him " lol

and saying "in last minutes of the seasson" , more lol xD! now the "lol" evolved to "lmao" like a pokemon, u should look at his games , specially against WHO he played his games

bah , anyways , u are just angry cos he put u out from PO , bad luck , and keep playing to reach the PO nirvana

edit : oh yes , and peace

Offline GodiTo

« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2010, 03:23 PM »
Agrees

Offline xLo

« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2010, 06:12 PM »
I bet U say "lol in rl, guaton. XD