Forums
April 29, 2024, 12:03 PM

Author Topic: Remove shopper out of the classic schemes  (Read 2646 times)

Offline Maciej

Remove shopper out of the classic schemes
« on: January 22, 2010, 07:13 PM »
who got the stupid idea to put shopper in classic league?? As we all know shoppa play only begginers, to play wxw, rr and roper after. Shoppa is lucky scheme where each round = attack. We can't even say about skill of using weapons as we have to attack from rope, so it deppends of the places - luck. For more if I get mine, and my opponent dyna, who wins?? Answer is easy. After all shoppa is f@#!ing boring! I take the crate and still get 25 sec to attack... It's nice scheme to start roping, I loved playing it, but 4 years ago...

Offline beer

Re: Remove shopper out of the classic schemes
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2010, 07:20 PM »
lmao, an other theard to improve ur karma! XDD
man shoppa was alwys in lol, even in other leagues. its not played only for begginers, there there is many things envolved, the weaponds alwys help, but that isnt all, like the cr8s in roper, or the wind in rr, even the weaponds in t17. u @ lol

drama queen iz back

Offline THeDoGG

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2010, 07:48 PM »
I agree with Maciej, shoppa should be removed.

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2010, 07:52 PM »
That scheme is just too famous to remove it. If you can stand because of easy maps - use caves (needs a proper edit before). All these tricky parts... Mmm, lovely!

Offline Maciej

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2010, 07:57 PM »
hmmm if more ppl agree with me we could make a poll. For e ample it was good idea to remove intermadiate, and take hysteria in.

I write about it because I have already played with benz this scheme. We played on hard map, but before each attack we got at least 10 sec (I mean get the crate and come back to enemy), even if there were 'evil' crates, lul.

I don't care as much about karma as u beer.

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2010, 08:07 PM »
remove maciej from tus?

Shopper is very tactical, and requires so much consistency. Go play random00 or gonzo and watch them own u with whatever lame cr8 they get.

Offline beer

« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2010, 08:13 PM »
word again chik, lol
we are getting tired of so many poll! so many democracy here! MI be the king and stoll these polls for all and for nothing! XD

drama queen iz back

Offline pr

« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2010, 08:20 PM »
word again chik, lol
we are getting tired of so many poll! so many democracy here! MI be the king and stoll these polls for all and for nothing! XD

ae beer for president!

Offline THeDoGG

« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2010, 08:41 PM »
remove maciej from tus?

Shopper is very tactical, and requires so much consistency. Go play random00 or gonzo and watch them own u with whatever lame cr8 they get.

lol Chicken we know you love shoppa, you always pick this in tus  :P

Offline beer

« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2010, 09:09 PM »
word again chik, lol

ae beer for president!
MI give me the power to ban and cesure, ill ban and censure ae, even ban mayself for sure XD
« Last Edit: January 22, 2010, 09:33 PM by beer »

drama queen iz back

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2010, 09:44 PM »
Maciej, relax mate :)

I watched your shopper vs benz. How do you expect to focus on the game when you are mad at the scheme and insulting it in the game?

Have you notice how many mistakes you did in the shopper? I watched the game and I was expecting a hardcore close match which nobody fails and you lost cause of pure bad luck. But you did like 5 big mistakes in the game.

You can't compare any schemes together. Shopper is not WxW. In WxW there's a chance your opponent do not attack you in every turn he plays. In shopper you have to set your default that every turn your worms will be attacked. But the point is, how do you attack? It is not about dropping a weapon. How you drop a weapon? Are you causing fd along with the explosion? How are you knocking? How are you piling? where are you hiding?
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Maciej

« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2010, 10:57 PM »
yeah Monkey, I did a lot of mistakes, but did I play careful? No, from start I was completly bored, and I was tapping fast, completly useless, without chute etc.

lol Chicken, let's improve your rr.

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2010, 12:15 AM »
remove maciej from tus?

lol Chicken we know you love shoppa, you always pick this in tus  :P

cus no one will play me in bng :(

« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2010, 01:35 AM »
Shoppa isnt a "noob" scheme, for many reasons.

For one, shopper is practically the only scheme in which 1 mistake can ruin the game.

You need to be very consistant, as well as creative with your attacking and hiding.
worm and learn

« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2010, 01:40 AM »
yeah Monkey, I did a lot of mistakes

see, people loose shoppers because they make mistakes, just like any other scheme.

Its rare that a loss is ever down to pure luck, no petrolbombs and flamethtowers furthers this
worm and learn