Forums > TUS Discussion

Remove shopper out of the classic schemes

(1/6) > >>

Maciej:
who got the stupid idea to put shopper in classic league?? As we all know shoppa play only begginers, to play wxw, rr and roper after. Shoppa is lucky scheme where each round = attack. We can't even say about skill of using weapons as we have to attack from rope, so it deppends of the places - luck. For more if I get mine, and my opponent dyna, who wins?? Answer is easy. After all shoppa is f@#!ing boring! I take the crate and still get 25 sec to attack... It's nice scheme to start roping, I loved playing it, but 4 years ago...

beer:
lmao, an other theard to improve ur karma! XDD
man shoppa was alwys in lol, even in other leagues. its not played only for begginers, there there is many things envolved, the weaponds alwys help, but that isnt all, like the cr8s in roper, or the wind in rr, even the weaponds in t17. u @ lol

THeDoGG:
I agree with Maciej, shoppa should be removed.

Dulek:
That scheme is just too famous to remove it. If you can stand because of easy maps - use caves (needs a proper edit before). All these tricky parts... Mmm, lovely!

Maciej:
hmmm if more ppl agree with me we could make a poll. For e ample it was good idea to remove intermadiate, and take hysteria in.

I write about it because I have already played with benz this scheme. We played on hard map, but before each attack we got at least 10 sec (I mean get the crate and come back to enemy), even if there were 'evil' crates, lul.

I don't care as much about karma as u beer.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version