Forums
May 15, 2024, 03:19 PM

Author Topic: Some suggestions for TUS  (Read 2417 times)

Offline GreatProfe

Re: Some suggestions for TUS
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2012, 07:36 PM »
I guess the thread is about the number players of the clans, not eS clan.

TdC has 29 members - the big part inactive.
eS has 22 members - 90% active.

2 clans +20 but with different reasons.

Offline nino

« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2012, 07:43 PM »
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2012, 07:46 PM »
I guess the thread is about the number players of the clans, not eS clan.

TdC has 29 members - the big part inactive.
eS has 22 members - 90% active.

2 clans +20 but with different reasons.
lets be clear.
TdC has 29 members - some are inactive
eS has 22 members - the big part is aliases XD

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2012, 07:48 PM »
so u think our clan is alias?

say us more about Quilz and why u didnt get a ban for fake accounts, Impo?

Offline barman

« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2012, 07:51 PM »
Maybe eS has only one member who is pulling all the strings? Some kind of super villain of worms?
My WA compilation videos: 2007 2013
My photography work

Quote from: Statik
barman's fails are best

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2012, 07:59 PM »
coming back at the thread using facts, last season the clans who touch the pos was:

CFC (4000~), CKC (3500~), ES (2500~), MM (1 milliion ~).

PS (2300 ~) got 5th and after this. The 6th place and down got under 1300.

In this season the same happens:

CFC, CKC, ES and MM, and PS trying to take a place. The others clans under 1300 again.

To change it, there are 2 alternatives:

1: some inactive players back to worms inside TdC, CF, RoH.
2. some players leave his current clans and join others to equilibrate.

« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2012, 08:08 PM »
equilibrate XDDDDD
Mablak: sorry, mm. I quit and will join BaK because profe ask to equilibrate XD

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2012, 08:22 PM »
Professor, Do you think if we set limit for clans, people will start making more clans and that will raise activity?
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #23 on: May 11, 2012, 08:32 PM »
absolutelly, MI.

maybe i can to be wrong.

Example: Devilage is clanless. If he looks arround, He ll find the CKC, MM, ES and CFC as most active and pointful clans. But all those are +15 members.

So he will looking for a new clan as BB, TDC, PS or anyone. Devil is pro player and sure He will become any clan who He joins more active and more competitive.

Do u get?

« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2012, 08:36 PM »
you are wrong. It can be 2 very active clans, and they will keep playing all the time. Or alot of small inactive clans that will have activity overall as well as those 2 active clans. So basically activitiby will be the same. The only way to improve activity its improving the overall number of players

Offline sm0k

« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2012, 08:45 PM »
sry i dont like this idea prof..  if i left someday eS .. and look for a new clan.. and i want to join a clan where i got soem friends.. so i cant cpz tus gnna disallowed it.. i rly dont like thi idea..

Offline chakkman

« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2012, 09:38 PM »
And what if a clan has like 20 members but only 2 play league/clanners? Would be totally pointless to limit the amount of players pro clan then. Apart from that, not being able to join a clan because it already has the maximum amount of members allowed by the league, as smok said, is just lame.

Offline theredi

« Reply #27 on: May 11, 2012, 10:15 PM »
absolutelly, MI.

maybe i can to be wrong.

Example: Devilage is clanless. If he looks arround, He ll find the CKC, MM, ES and CFC as most active and pointful clans. But all those are +15 members.

So he will looking for a new clan as BB, TDC, PS or anyone. Devil is pro player and sure He will become any clan who He joins more active and more competitive.

Do u get?

its not that simple because i know that for some reasons Devil wont join TdC, so let people live their lifes and make decisions, the problem is different and my idea is like that:

let the clans have even 1000 members but maybe make some new special league in which each clan can for example put only 5 or 6 or whateva members each season to compete

Offline avirex

« Reply #28 on: May 12, 2012, 12:35 AM »
This is just blowing my mind....

Tdc has many members but most are inactive, just like mm has deano, flex, wza, benz etc.

Thete is only 1 clan with more then 10 active memers, it happens to be the same clan that has more then 15 active members, and the same clan that has more then 20 active members...

And its the same clan thats clan leader is askinb for a members limit to be enforced, this makes absolutely no sense lol

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #29 on: May 12, 2012, 12:49 AM »
well, ok.

the most members dont like my second idea and my first idea MI already implemented, so this thread can to be closed :)