Forums
May 15, 2024, 12:06 AM

Author Topic: Some suggestions for TUS  (Read 2415 times)

Offline GreatProfe

Some suggestions for TUS
« on: May 11, 2012, 06:15 PM »
Well i want to make our beloved league better so i have some suggestions for TUS, here i go:

1. CLEAN UP the clans / comunitties list, deleting FTW all clans and commus inactive COZ we have a lot of tags and groups created and disabled.

Probably this can to causes a bug in TUS System Points, so if it isn't possible, at least separe the lists in 2 (active groups and inactive groups).

2. LIMIT the clan memberlist for 15 or 20 players. COZ as some players here said, it 'd can to make the league more competitive.

_____

That's atm. Waiting some dramma from avirex because i am raging against machine.

Offline MonkeyIsland

Re: Some suggestions for TUS
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2012, 06:19 PM »
1. It is already implemented.
2. Except TdC I don't see any other clan with big number of members but let's see what others think about that.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline avirex

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2012, 06:42 PM »
MI: dont forget eS clan....

and prof, you really need to set your priorities, how are you going to come here and talk about ways of improving TUS, when you can't even manage your damn clan, they all act like a bunch of f@#!ing monkeys that just escaped from the zoo..

and dont say "waiting for a comment from avirex" or whatever u mumbled, because i am not the only one to think eS is a problem, many people have mentioned it... i guess im just a bit more bold with my opinions.

Offline Crazy

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2012, 06:46 PM »
I don't support that suggestion Professor (number 2). We have many members, but who is active? We have nine active members on TUS, whereas six are playing league games on a regular basis. I don't think it's fair to cut our overall memberlist. We have many loyal members that often comes back from inactivity, they are still part of the clan

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2012, 06:49 PM »
MI: dont forget eS clan....

and prof, you really need to set your priorities, how are you going to come here and talk about ways of improving TUS, when you can't even manage your damn clan, they all act like a bunch of f@#!ing monkeys that just escaped from the zoo..

and dont say "waiting for a comment from avirex" or whatever u mumbled, because i am not the only one to think eS is a problem, many people have mentioned it... i guess im just a bit more bold with my opinions.

hehehehehehe dramma!

i know there are a lot of inactive members in various clans. Maybe also we can to find another solution for this:)

Offline theredi

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2012, 06:51 PM »
looks like somebody is getting bored or something, u really dont have better things to think about professor? haha

Offline Camper

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2012, 06:56 PM »
I don't support that suggestion Professor (number 2). We have many members, but who is active? We have nine active members on TUS, whereas six are playing league games on a regular basis. I don't think it's fair to cut our overall memberlist. We have many loyal members that often comes back from inactivity, they are still part of the clan

Totally agree.

If we use this rule, I'd have to kick Uber and Knightz ( both are founders of ps lol) no sense imo
edit: we dont have 15 members xD nvm nvm cnvm xD
« Last Edit: May 11, 2012, 06:58 PM by Camper »

« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2012, 07:12 PM »
2. LIMIT the clan memberlist for 15 or 20 players. COZ as some players here said, it 'd can to make the league more competitive.

You are the only clan that recruited that much in the last few weeks, just saying  ::)

« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2012, 07:15 PM »
Professor just wants a good reason to kick Asbest from eS, isn't it obvious lol.

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2012, 07:19 PM »
uaheaueuaheaheaheaea g1 statik xD

i am not considerating my clan, i am talking about everyclans and even about the system league.

With more clans active we can to have more playoffs spots to playoffs, more competitivity and more fun i guess.

Offline Asbest

« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2012, 07:19 PM »
Professor just wants a good reason to kick Asbest from eS, isn't it obvious lol.
See guys,he starting again? You can ask " Idiot? " I can answer for sure - Idiot!

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2012, 07:22 PM »
See guys,he starting again? You can ask " Idiot? " I can answer for sure - Idiot!

Asbest it was just a joke, relax man, dont wanna make this a mess.

Offline Asbest

« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2012, 07:25 PM »

Nah,bro,he can't kidding. He can trolling. And this is only what he can.

Offline sm0k

« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2012, 07:26 PM »

fuu prof. .. i kick ya from eS ! ;p cu :D

____

back to topic.. i guess if there gonna be a clan with 20+ mebers and a rule come out for it .. so this clans just would make squads like
clanname team1
clanname team2
and it wont help ;p i guess u guys know what i mean.. so a bit usless to make a rule for it
« Last Edit: May 11, 2012, 07:30 PM by sm0k »

« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2012, 07:31 PM »
I kick eS clan from tus cuz boring then, ae L;
but well, problem of eS its easy try-outs, thats really obvious, and thats profe mistake