May 11, 2024, 11:05 PM

Author Topic: Sorry  (Read 6682 times)

Offline Prankster

Re: Sorry
« Reply #45 on: October 24, 2011, 07:03 AM »

Offline theredi

« Reply #46 on: October 24, 2011, 03:13 PM »

I see no need to have empathy when I know the person doesn't deep down mean what they say, swearing and insults are only words, using random insults because you are a bit angry or something is meaningless, if you were openly exploiting someones weaknesses, that's a different matter :)

hah my work is done here, no need to talk to the wall, u just dont get it...

Offline Anubis

« Reply #47 on: October 24, 2011, 04:01 PM »
Hello, kinder-garden.

Offline darKz

« Reply #48 on: October 24, 2011, 05:19 PM »
It's spelt the same as in German, Kindergarten. But true enough. xD
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Anubis

« Reply #49 on: October 24, 2011, 07:09 PM »
Firefox said kinder-garten is wrong, so I went with the one it suggested.

Offline SPW

« Reply #50 on: October 24, 2011, 08:16 PM »
At least komo gets attention.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #51 on: October 25, 2011, 06:55 AM »
hah my work is done here, no need to talk to the wall, u just dont get it...

I just explained to you, obviously I do get it, maybe you don't? FoS & Co. keep calling me emo, yet it is everyone else who is easily offended by a few meaningless insults and swear words, I am happy you are such a nice person and that you were so forgiving with me, I just wanted to let you know that you didn't need to apologise to me for it was me who was in the wrong to begin with, not you, and wanted to say thanks anyway.

Offline theredi

« Reply #52 on: October 25, 2011, 11:05 AM »

I just explained to you, obviously I do get it, maybe you don't?
explained what??? i just meant to say that if u had some empathy and self-criticism this whole situation wouldnt ever happened and that is what i didint like from the beggining. dont be suprised that people call u emo if u act in such childish way

and this big and boring posts of urs wont change the way ppl think about u, its the actions and deeds which make ur reputation, not the words u say, try to remember it
« Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 11:07 AM by theredi »

Offline avirex

« Reply #53 on: October 25, 2011, 12:21 PM »
komo, in more words then "emo" SPW just called you emo....

so now i wonder, if he a part of a FoS and i did not know? or are you really a emo?...

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #54 on: October 25, 2011, 12:47 PM »

I just explained to you, obviously I do get it, maybe you don't?
explained what??? i just meant to say that if u had some empathy and self-criticism this whole situation wouldnt ever happened and that is what i didint like from the beggining. dont be suprised that people call u emo if u act in such childish way

and this big and boring posts of urs wont change the way ppl think about u, its the actions and deeds which make ur reputation, not the words u say, try to remember it

I actually critisize myself too much honestly, I constantly get myself into bad situations.

About explaining what, I was referring to you saying "sorry" to me for some little insults, and all I was trying to do was tell you that you do not need to say sorry to me, because it's MY fault and I deserve it anyway, that's all I am trying to say.

Offline theredi

« Reply #55 on: October 25, 2011, 07:47 PM »
About explaining what, I was referring to you saying "sorry" to me for some little insults, and all I was trying to do was tell you that you do not need to say sorry to me, because it's MY fault and I deserve it anyway, that's all I am trying to say.
and again u still dont get it, and / or read not carefully enough, i already said:
Quote from: theredi
heh actually i know this and that`s not why i said it, i think u should learn some empathy man
you are not supposed to tell me what i need or dont need to do coz i didint say it to make u fell better
« Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 12:12 AM by theredi »

Offline theredi

« Reply #56 on: October 26, 2011, 12:15 AM »

Offline Dead

« Reply #57 on: October 26, 2011, 03:53 AM »
Komo apologize Fada but not me, that is cuz im in b2b??

HELLO??

When there's no more room in hell, the Dead will walk the earth.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #58 on: October 26, 2011, 07:01 AM »
and again u still dont get it, and / or read not carefully enough, i already said:
Quote from: theredi
heh actually i know this and that`s not why i said it, i think u should learn some empathy man
you are not supposed to tell me what i need or dont need to do coz i didint say it to make u fell better

no redi, you obviously don't understand what I am saying in regards to what my point is, I have empathy, but not for stupid little petty things such as this, someone dying, a friend being seriously hurt, seeing an innocent bystander being mugged, is serious, being called a c@#! or something, is pathetic and weak to get all emotional about.

You apologised for something which was so insignificant and petty, you didn't have to. If you feel the need to get over-emotional for petty things, then fine.

Oh, and nice SP clip, SP forever <3

Offline theredi

« Reply #59 on: October 26, 2011, 11:16 AM »

no redi, you obviously don't understand what I am saying in regards to what my point is, I have empathy, but not for stupid little petty things such as this, someone dying, a friend being seriously hurt, seeing an innocent bystander being mugged, is serious, being called a c@#! or something, is pathetic and weak to get all emotional about.

ofcourse i understand what u are saying, but obviously i dont understand ur point. what is ur empathy for dying man? u feel like u should stroke his head and say that all will be fine?? and then u will feel better?? thats ur empathy?? explain it to me plz.

You apologised for something which was so insignificant and petty, you didn't have to. If you feel the need to get over-emotional for petty things, then fine.

maybe for u it was insignificant and petty, do u assume then that everyone is the same?? maybe for me it wasnt petty, people are different and have different way of thinking but u just dont realise that, lmao thats where ur problems come from, not from ur f@#!ing self-critisism which must be pretty hilarious tho.