Author Topic: Sorry  (Read 6672 times)

Offline Hussar

Re: Sorry
« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2011, 01:32 PM »
how u did it........ lol  ;D

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #31 on: October 23, 2011, 02:54 PM »
redi, I find the joining of eVo and FoS funny, not the apology thing lol, besides I apologised to Fada personally, which imo is more appropriate, I hope Fada is ok with that.
ok then, so now i`ll say sorry coz i`ve got to stick to what i said, if u apologised then im cool with it, i just hope suck wierd dramas wont happen again in the future

i can admit that sometimes i act hasty and without consideration too but im not afraid to say that i was wrong and sorry for it

Thank you but nothing you said offended me, I am used to this way of talking it's not a problem to me, I ain't a posh gimp, and it's not your fault I had to explain to you about Fada.

« Reply #32 on: October 23, 2011, 02:59 PM »
it's an old story everything is all right with me :)

Offline avirex

« Reply #33 on: October 23, 2011, 04:09 PM »
this is bullshit.... peja should not be muted because he made a silly little post on komos account....

there were numerous people who went on komos account.... myself being one of them... if you mute peja, mute us all... not fair to punish just one person...

not to mention, why dont you punish the root of the problem- the man who gaves out the damn account to begin with...

btw: we read all of your private messages komo, we are having alot of fun loling at some of the shit in them, in fos private forums... some of them are down right hilarious they really funny ones are copy and pasted in our forums... ill bet you did not think of that when you gave out your password. lol

anywayz, peja should be unmuted... thats not fair... he did not do any such thing to attack TUS specifically, he simply made a simple sorry post... and that was just a silly/funny thing.

Offline HHC

« Reply #34 on: October 23, 2011, 04:20 PM »
he even changed komo's pw so other people wouldn't be able to take advantage of the situation.

You have so much faith in humanity HHC  :'(

make that fos  ;) :D

Offline avirex

« Reply #35 on: October 23, 2011, 05:09 PM »
hhc, you as well went on komos account.

Offline HHC

« Reply #36 on: October 23, 2011, 05:19 PM »
nop

Offline Ray

« Reply #37 on: October 23, 2011, 05:35 PM »
Sometimes when I getup in the morning there's an hour work waiting for me on TUS like a secretary.
Stop using SMF, it is a huge piece of shit. We also used it on wormsarmageddon.hu and it was a mistake.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #38 on: October 23, 2011, 05:39 PM »
How's SMF related to TUS works? xD
Also how exactly you thought SMF was a mistake for your site?
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Ray

« Reply #39 on: October 23, 2011, 09:50 PM »
How wouldn't they be related? Everything here is built up on that, users register, log in, post to the forums - which include game comments and everything - through SMF, the database is also built up by SMF.

The reason it was a mistake is that it is too much, SMF takes up huge resources in exchange for needless features which are not used.

http://sixrevisions.com/user-interface/with-great-cms-power-comes-great-responsibility/

This is just an example through which I'm trying to point you in the direction of my idea, I hope you understand what I mean. Great article by the way.

Quote from: Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.

« Reply #40 on: October 23, 2011, 11:05 PM »
lol Ray, I dunno how did you turn this topic into SMF discussion, but there are much more features on TuS than SMF can provide. To me it looks like SMF is integrated into TuS, and not vice versa. There is a simple rule: if something works fine, don't touch it ;D Also over 99% here don't care about the backend, frontend is primary.

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win

Offline Ray

« Reply #41 on: October 23, 2011, 11:14 PM »
Every single house has much more rooms than only the cellar, yet everything is built on that. I did not say TUS is a simple SMF site with a few extras, I said that basically it's built onto it. If you remember the time when this website was launched, it was only a forum actually, there was practically nothing else.

And as far as users go, on this site especially, most of them care about the features on the site, which is the backend.

Offline theredi

« Reply #42 on: October 24, 2011, 12:43 AM »

Thank you but nothing you said offended me, I am used to this way of talking it's not a problem to me

heh actually i know this and that`s not why i said it, i think u should learn some empathy man

Offline Dead

« Reply #43 on: October 24, 2011, 03:51 AM »
Komo apologize Fada but not me, that is cuz im in b2b??

When there's no more room in hell, the Dead will walk the earth.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #44 on: October 24, 2011, 06:42 AM »

Thank you but nothing you said offended me, I am used to this way of talking it's not a problem to me

heh actually i know this and that`s not why i said it, i think u should learn some empathy man

I see no need to have empathy when I know the person doesn't deep down mean what they say, swearing and insults are only words, using random insults because you are a bit angry or something is meaningless, if you were openly exploiting someones weaknesses, that's a different matter :)

ill bet you did not think of that when you gave out your password. lol

Leaving communities temporary is fine because you can rejoin, deleting messages is permanent, duh!.